Fantasy Football, Anyone?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well, its the middle of July and you know what time that is! That's right, it's time for Fantasy Football to start up. Grab your Sports Illustrated: Fantasy Football Edition and lets sign up for Fantasy Football!

Im gonna try and get about 16 of us. We're going to do it traditionally. Just let me get a strong list of people so I know we can get a good league.

1. El Joo Magnifico
2. Peepshow
3. Wordlife
4. Gamebreaker
5. Soulpower
6. Kaedon
7. SnackZ
8. Nino
9. Travis
10. phantomgerald
11. xtremebadass
12. Enigma
13. YOU?

Reaction score
Alright. Guys, feel free to bring up any members (active ones please) who would be interested, or who you think would be interested. I will give this another week, and then make the league.

xtremebadass

alright, since i know absolutely nothing about football except watchin the superbowl every year...but I expect I am going to beat the living crap out of all y'all because I have a Frank Mir horse shoe up my ass tonight