Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
As much as I wanna say that is silly it really isn't since Big men are harder to come by than getting a guy who is similar to Kobe even if that big man is injury prone :p rather than them trying to go to a totally different team together should just try and recruit each other to their respective teams.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
This is really annoying. Pretty tired of hearing how every player who's available is going to the Lakers. Last year, they were supposed to get Melo, Deron, and whomever the hell else. They got nobody. Nobody wants Andrew Bynum. Honestly, not taking a shot at you, but I'm fucking tired of it.

Pretty tired of the Dwight situation already, and it's been like a week. I want Otis to go to him and either get a commitment from the guy, or trade him immediately. It's exhausting. I really can't enjoy basketball until Dwight re-signs here or is traded.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Would make more sense if they actually rebuilt the NOLA arena. I don't see them wanting to share Florida with Miami more or less. They pretty much get to be the star in LA or NY and have the media be their groupies which neither guy has gotten to have in the past. The thing is though I don't think they get that having the media so focused on you is a bitch as well as remember when Kobe and shaq got a daily report basically like it was Days of Our Lives. But winning for the Lakers, Knicks, Celtics, or Bulls is like winning nowhere else literally because they get to be rockstars and kings.

No one knew Deron was on the block. Mitch said he fielded calls from half the league last year for Bynum so plenty of people wanted him, including Denver who they admit to saying no thanks to. The fact is bigs get overpaid and a much longer leash, and he is the biggest big in the league with Yao and Shaq retired. Heck Chandler, Nene, and Marc are all looking for their respective maxes according to reports, and even Kwame Brown has set his price at the MLE. There are just so few bigs that they get the world handed to them and the world traded for them as the league has become guard heavy.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know how you feel considering us fans in Phoenix had to deal with it with Amare. Bynum has pretty much been on the trade block ever since he got drafted by the Lakers really it seems and yet to move him so realistically main trade I see L.A doing is trading Pau for somebody since teams would just more on that than trading for Bynum.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I will personally assassinate Pau Gasol if he becomes an Orlando Magic player. I'm passionate about this team, and even more passionate about those I hate.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
152nmo4.png

lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think someone came close to winning 14-0 last year or the year before.

Edit: ^ That was the one I was talking about lol

Now I'm trying to remember how D-Wade ended up off his team as he didn't have him that long.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Think I drafted him

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I will personally assassinate Pau Gasol if he becomes an Orlando Magic player. I'm passionate about this team, and even more passionate about those I hate.
Didn't you basically admit to not even knowing about Orlando in the T-Mac era, which would mean you didn't know about their expansion era?