Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Alright then. Thanks, BROTHER.

Not going to get a game changer @ 13 anyway.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Well I gave you something. I think I gave you his 5th rounder by mistake? confirm? There is no history so I can't be sure.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Sharpie and I agreed to a trade:

My 2nd (#23) and 6th (#72) for his first 3rd (#31) and 4th (#54)

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'll take your word for it...

Done.

Brandon has 8 picks in the first 4 rounds. Fuck.

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel much more confident owning the middle rounds than I would if I were in a position like PHX's.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'd be pretty confident too if I pretty much had free pickings at anyone on the 2nd/3rd page of players.

sup Kevin Martin, Paul Pierce, Chris Bosh, Raymond Felton, David West, Jrue Holiday, Danilo Gallinari, Andrew Bogut, JaVale McGee, Ty Lawson, Carlos Boozer, Andrew Bynum, etc...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty smart there to trade down like that as there is good players in those mid rounds to build ur team with.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Actually I'm going to go ahead and post this not because I want to help any of you out, but in my own self-interest. If you guys aren't educated on who is good in this league set-up then Brandon/PHX are probably going to rape us all in the draft.

I'm sure a few of you already know about this site but whatever...

Basketball Monster - Fantasy Basketball Rankings and Projections

I made an account and set up the league settings to match our leagues unique set-up, and then let the websites formulas do all of the work for me.

MTKHS.jpg

Xagcy.jpg

Basketball Monster is not a perfect science, and I'm not following the rankings to a tee. Don't plan on taking Zach Randolph with my 1st round pick for example, but it's a good place to start your research. I really don't want to see people picking up someone with 6th round value in round 2 because they don't understand how the league works. PLEASE take a look at BBM, sign up for an account, and don't be a failure come draft day.