Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guessing you were talking to GA there about your 1st.
well...he doesn't have a 3rd or 5th rounder...and at 14-16 he's not going to get any huge names. No LeBron. No CP3. We can hope people refuse to trade with him too.
No huge names but 3 players who will probably at least top 20 players which I'll take over having one big name to depend on so I'm cool with that. and lol as much as trades go down in this league that won't happen.

I don't give a damn. 8th.
Actually thought about this but think I'm gonna stick with those picks as is.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Was talking to you at first, but you can't offer me shit, so I went on to GA. If he, or anyone wants my 1st in exchange for a 3rd and 4th, let me know.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Please give me an example of 3 players you could take at 14, 15 and 16 that will make your team the best in the league. Scare me please. Because I'm not seeing it.

Was talking to you at first, but you can't offer me shit, so I went on to GA. If he, or anyone wants my 1st in exchange for a 3rd and 4th, let me know.

And I was just trollin cuz u called me a smurf. Rude.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Any combo of 3 between Deron, Josh Smith, LMA, Monta, Melo, Amare, etc sounds pretty damn good to have on one team.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Mitch going HAM! If it worked, it would change reality and fantasy a great deal. The Lakers and Hornets agreed to a meeting this weekend according to reports after talking last week.

ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmer
RT @NBAonESPN: Blockbuster plan: Lakers want both Dwight Howard and Chris Paul. es.pn/rwB2Js

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
RT @Chris_Broussard: Sources say Lakers have plans to go after Dwight Howard AND CP3. Everyone not named Kobe is available

ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmer
Chris Paul and Dwight Howard would shatter the NBA record for alley-oop dunks in a season. By March.

@InsideHoops: A source says that anonymous sources told league sources that unnamed sources have sources close to the situation

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Hi, my name is PSYCH. I'm a gullible little baby who listens to everything the media says and I enjoy making ludicrous trade scenarios.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Saw them talking about it on ESPN. If they're dead serious about this then I guess goodbye almost everyone not Kobe and a few others. Can't see them realistically getting both guys.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hi, my name is PSYCH. I'm a gullible little baby who listens to everything the media says and I enjoy making ludicrous trade scenarios.
LA can make a better offer than New York. Heck they can make a better offer for Paul than Orlando since all their contracts are better and Orlandos only piece is a small, no defense playing PG, who gets a yearly injury as well and has no team option in his deal like both Odom and Bynum to not guarantee their salaries fully. They also have Sasha's TPE, all their picks back again, cash thanks to TWC to absorb a bad deal, and salaries now have to be match at a rate of 150% as opposed to the old 125% so there is much more wiggle room.

As for Dwight, lets be real. The main competition is Jersey who is lining up to pay Nene, a name SF be it Butler or AK who both go to visit them this week, and if you believe ESPN Radio want to welcome VC back for the right price. The Clippers have said today that Eric Gordon will not be moved for either, we all know Blake isn't on the table, and they don't even have their pick. Teams aren't going to take him without him extending and he won't extend just anywhere much like Melo or Paul, their agents get paid too much to not force a deal he wants. And the words didn't come out anybodys mouth but his when he said Kobe got him an LA real estate agent at all star weekend and Kobe was the guy he wanted to play with the most in the league.

I honestly don't think LA can swing both. It is possible (perhaps 1 this season and the other the offseason) and I would not put it past them because that is what they do, they make deals and win to always stay relevant and not fall off, which is why you can count their lotto trips on one hand. I'd take either and be happy, but I would be lying if I said I would not be worried about a Paul deal that sent two bigs out without at least getting Okafor back (Landry and West are FAs).

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Saw them talking about it on ESPN. If they're dead serious about this then I guess goodbye almost everyone not Kobe and a few others. Can't see them realistically getting both guys.
The only guy who I have heard Pincus talk about as opposed to Kobe who needs to okay a trade is Fisher because they gave him a clause in his deal where he could basically Devean George a trade with him in it out of respect

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Dwight staying > Dwight leaving for nothing > Dwight being traded to the Lakers

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm just wondering when did Paul and Dwight become best friends to the point where they're on this lets make sure we play for the same team trip unless the reporters are just making that sound bigger than it is.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
LMAO

Ireland did say in reference to this report though that Buss green lighted the tax penalties and everybody because he wants to make sure of two things. He wants Kobe to go out on top. And he wants to have a dynamic duo in place after he leaves instead of just one guy like after the Shaq trade. He basically said I'll pay the cost to be the boss around this bitch

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm just wondering when did Paul and Dwight become best friends to the point where they're on this lets make sure we play for the same team trip unless the reporters are just making that sound bigger than it is.

Best I can see is the Olympic Team. People were all in their own kliqs. Bron/Wade/Bosh/Boozer was one group and another group was Kobe, Melo, D12, Amare, Deron, and Kidd according to reports. It seemed like they all played together, talked some shit about playing together, and it stuck for some of them. Heck just last year if Jim doesn't pull the veto card, Melo would have been in LA according to reports, as he didn't see him as a big enough gain for Bynum (laugh all you want but that was his draft pick years ago lol and he is proud of it).

I'll admit that it is a deviation from what the lot of us were used to 10 years ago though where guys all wanted to be the man and even broke up duos because of it.