Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
My only beef with the league is that standings should be done by actual record. Divisions are cool but I should be a 2nd seed. The NBA finally realized its smart to do it and next year we should do that. Other than that, I love it even though PHX will likely own everyone in the playoffs.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I like the division thing since it actually makes it matter to win your division otherwise divisions would be useless.

Showtime

Reaction score
Yeah I would have loved to have Pek as well, I was 11th though so I wouldn't have gotten him. It was pretty stupid to drop him, but I guess SAL needs to make it to the playoffs just so he can lose in the first round. :Kobe:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Can't afford to wait on injuries to heal when you got to make a last ditch effort to make the playoffs.

SAL

Reaction score
Yeah I would have loved to have Pek as well, I was 11th though so I wouldn't have gotten him. It was pretty stupid to drop him, but I guess SAL needs to make it to the playoffs just so he can lose in the first round. :Kobe:

Yeah I'm an idiot, I should save him for that big awesome playoff round I'd hold in my imagination. I cut players when I have to. I dropped fucking Kyle Lowry. I'm the anti-PSYCH.

And my team of nobodies will beat you next week.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Speaking of PSYCH just for the hell of it decided to go back and quote one of his silly post.

Smith could see his value diminish. With no Al, he will get more defensive attention instead of being free to roam and score sneakily. He also may jut be traded if they decide it is time to blow it up as they are the oldest team in the league, going nowhere, and he is the easiest movable part

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I'm playing the 8th seed right now and 7th seed next week. Be ready to see your playoff hopes get destroyed.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
This shit with BRANDUN right now is amazingly close. Lead has changed every day I believe.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Dog. My boys are scoring like fuckin crazy. Nailing their shots, getting to the FT line, nailing their 3's, keeping the steal category even, and ain't turning the ball over much. I just can't get them to share or rebound the damn basketball.

Problem with all of that is with all the cats my boys are going off in, BRANDUN's boys are keeping that shit as even as even gets.