Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
THANK YOU PSYCH

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP

Now I don't have to worry about it.

SAL

Reaction score
What a piece of shit, seriously. He scooped the wire for active guys when he played me, and now he's picking up inactive players.

ONE VOTE FOR INDEFINITELY SUSPENDING PSYCH FROM THE LEAGUE.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
No fuck that.

He's making a playoff push for the Consolation playoffs, he can do what he wants.

shutupchico

Reaction score
he's picking up guys he knows aren't gonna play for him just to fuck over the lower seeded playoff teams who don't have a team full of 99%ers.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Consolation playoffs are for teams who get eliminated not non playoff teams. He's just being a dick because he was Blue this year is all.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

SAL

Reaction score
he's picking up guys he knows aren't gonna play for him just to fuck over the lower seeded playoff teams who don't have a team full of 99%ers.

Make another LOST video about psych hording all the good injured players. Maybe from the Long Con ep where Sawyer steals all the guns.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Consolation playoffs are for teams who get eliminated not non playoff teams. He's just being a dick because he was Blue this year is all.

Hypothetically lets say the 7 seed picks up Varejao or Danilo and they give them just enough boost to overcome me in the first round.

I don't think that's what PSYCH wants to see. He wants you to be dethroned, PHX...and I'm the only man that has what it takes to do so.

I can respect that.

SAL

Reaction score
Hypothetically lets say the 7 seed picks up Varejao or Danilo and they give them just enough boost to overcome me in the first round.

I don't think that's what PSYCH wants to see. He wants you to be dethroned, PHX...and I'm the only man that has what it takes to do so.

I can respect that.

None of us are in a position to pick up an injured player right now. I just dropped Pek because he'll miss a week. MAKE A CLAIM PSYCH!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

I can respect that.
Of course you do cause it helps you since you dropped them which considering you're a co-commish you should be unbiased. I don't really care either way since it wasn't like I was gonna pick them up anyways but think it's pretty stupid of him to do. Also not like a 8th seed couldn't have picked them up to help a team try and beat me so don't get why you're just keying on it being a 7th seed to pick those guys up and no telling if you'll even still be the 2nd seed.