Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Even regardless of whether the trade's fair: PHX's love of Nash means you have to make him pay a premium to get him. You'd all charge me half my roster if you had Rondo, PSYCH/Kobe, etc. Shit, I scammed Melo and Zach Randolph out of PSYCH last year for fucking Gasol.
Trust me it's been tried. From when GA had him he tried to make me overpay for him and I didn't budge. Unlike PSYCH with Kobe I've been without Steve the whole year last year and was ultimately okay with it so I'm not that level of a homer (I've trade Gortat twice for example) That said I'm holding on to Steve now that I got him but still.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I don't like anything about Noah right now. He's got 4th round value, but it really doesn't seem like it. He only plays like 25 minutes a night, he's an injury risk, Thibodeou is sitting him in the 4th quarter sometimes, he has a 11 rebound night one night then turns around and gives you 4 the next. wtf.

Trust me it's been tried. From when GA had him he tried to make me overpay for him and I didn't budge. Unlike PSYCH with Kobe I've been without Steve the whole year last year and was ultimately okay with it so I'm not that level of a homer (I've trade Gortat twice for example) That said I'm holding on to Steve now that I got him but still.

lulz all I wanted was Eric Gordon. EG doesn't even play in the NBA anymore. Thank god that trade didn't happen.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't like anything about Noah right now. He's got 4th round value, but it really doesn't seem like it. He only plays like 25 minutes a night, he's an injury risk, Thibodeou is sitting him in the 4th quarter sometimes, he has a 11 rebound night one night then turns around and gives you 4 the next. wtf.

lulz all I wanted was Eric Gordon. EG doesn't even play in the NBA anymore. Thank god that trade didn't happen.
No not that trade the other trade that had Ellis in it.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I don't remember, but knowing you, you probably forced it upon me and I declined because it wouldn't be fair for you.

Cheater. Cheater. CHEATER.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was trying to avoid saying what the deal was but it was Holiday and Nash for Ellis & Gordon that you offered and still got the pm of if you try to deny it.

Showtime

Reaction score
Honestly who took Diaw and Jamison off GA and why? He should have had to endure the punishment of that dumb trade for the season.

Reactions: 1 person

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't even have nor know how to use photoshop.

Honestly who took Diaw and Jamison off GA and why? He should have had to endure the punishment of that dumb trade for the season.
No More Sorrow and I said the exact same thing.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

NMS traded me Tyrus Thomas and Noah for J-Rich and Diaw, which has so far been a great deal for him...and I got Spencer Hawes in exchange for Jamison. So far Hawes hasn't done shit, so good deal for him. GTFO.

Lawson is a guy I wish I had hung onto, but Dalembert isn't worth much with that nutjob Kevin McHale coaching.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
NMS traded me Tyrus Thomas and Noah for J-Rich and Diaw, which has so far been a great deal for him...and I got Spencer Hawes in exchange for Jamison. So far Hawes hasn't done shit, so good deal for him. GTFO.

Lawson is a guy I wish I had hung onto, but Dalembert isn't worth much with that nutjob Kevin McHale coaching.

Trading for people you dropped after 1 game. Nice strategy.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Trading for people you dropped after 1 game. Nice strategy.

I dropped Hawes hours before he had the near triple double in the opener. No going back once you've dropped somebody. Lesson learned. That's why I'm not even going to put my waiver wire claim on Tyrus Thomas until tomorrow. Not taking any risks even though I'm pretty sure you can cancel waiver wire claims.

Talking to PHX. He apparently has some kind of proof that I tried to lowball him. Likely story.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Smoove with 30 & 13 without Horford so I'm a very happy man too.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker