Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
i think kif actually won our trade, probably bad move on my part.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Horford out 3-4 months. lololololololololol

another addition to PSYCH's team!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
When I win I wonder how many people will be screaming fluke.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i should just do the right thing and drop out of the league

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Should just ride it out and use the waiver wire. Can't imagine Bargs injury being this level bad then again didn't think Horford would be out the whole year. Good lord that is crazy. Sucks on one hand and on the other hand as if Josh Smith needed added value he just got it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: knew someone was gonna jump on him. And I see Fab is gonna try and challenge me in rebounding now getting Bynum.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'll be ecstatic if he can average around 8 & 8 per game, so I can still be pretty competitive in rebounding while raping assists.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Should just ride it out and use the waiver wire. Can't imagine Bargs injury being this level bad then again didn't think Horford would be out the whole year. Good lord that is crazy. Sucks on one hand and on the other hand as if Josh Smith needed added value he just got it.

yep... just sucks when u go from playing for a championship to playing for top 10. already blundered by not getting zaza, was too pissed to think about it. by the way good call on nate. when u got him i was thinking what the fuck, now everyone's getting him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Smith could see his value diminish. With no Al, he will get more defensive attention instead of being free to roam and score sneakily. He also may jut be traded if they decide it is time to blow it up as they are the oldest team in the league, going nowhere, and he is the easiest movable part

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'll be ecstatic if he can average around 8 & 8 per game, so I can still be pretty competitive in rebounding while raping assists.

yea your team should be unbeatable in assists and steals, 3's and FT%. That's about it though. You shouldn't win rebounds anymore.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
IDK, I can compete in rebounds. West/Amir/Anderson all average around 7, Gasol gets over 10, Lowry gets a lot of rebounds, and Westbrook/Miller/Calderon all get around 4. Nobody will set the world on fire, but I should be decent. Hopefully Pachulia does well.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
yep... just sucks when u go from playing for a championship to playing for top 10. already blundered by not getting zaza, was too pissed to think about it. by the way good call on nate. when u got him i was thinking what the fuck, now everyone's getting him.
Yeah it just made too much sense to jump on him cause I knew he'd get a lot of playing time plus he plays best in the run up and down the court offense.

Smith could see his value diminish. With no Al, he will get more defensive attention instead of being free to roam and score sneakily. He also may jut be traded if they decide it is time to blow it up as they are the oldest team in the league, going nowhere, and he is the easiest movable part
He got 20 points 9 rebounds and 3 assist right now and its just half way through the game so yeah he's handling it well. Plus when Horford went out last time last year he did better because it forces him to play in the paint instead of being a jump shooter which is a great thing cause his strength is to play inside not outside. If he gets dealt then I'll cross that bridge when it comes times though however if he went to a team with a good to great point guard that would be a match made in heaven for the guy so I'm confident in him.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Cough against the Bobcats Cough

But he's being guarded by future Explosive Knee, Tyrus Thomas so I dunno.