Families Black Sheep?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guano

Reaction score
There's at least one of them in every family and of course I'm talking about Black Sheep(s) of the family. These are usually the people the whole family tends to strongly disliked and tries to avoid on numerous occasions for some surefire reason(s). I've never met my one uncle on my moms side and to be honest I don't blame her because by the sounds of it, he has done some pretty rotten things, but I've had a few, small conversations with and I can honestly say that he's not that bad, but he has his moments. Then there there's a cousin on my dads side, who people seem to dislike for no apparent reason. I've actually met him before and he seems like a real genuine person, which makes me think that my dads side of the family is a little racist (I sure hope that's not the case, because I would be embarrassed to associate myself with them), but I think the more likely case is that he may have done something 'stupid' and my dads family is more or less judgmental and most likely hasn't forgotten and that's probably the reason why people dislike him. Anyways that leads me to ask, "Does your family have any Black Sheep(s)?"

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Basically my dads whole side of the family is the Black Sheep of our family. Only a few cousins are good natured people but the rest are all wannabe gangbangers and they go to jail a lot for dumb shit like stealing or fraud and are very unreliable. My moms side of the family is basically the opposite however some are very "Christian" to the point where it get's on my nerves. As bad as it may sound saying this, those kinds of conservative people have been dying off which hopefully will allow more open minded people and things come to fruition. As far as any other Black Sheep in my family, I don't think there are many more aside from a couple of outcasts. I can be seen as an outcast sometimes as well though but nothing like a black sheep.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
One of my uncles (not blood) had a sex change.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Nope can't say really that there is one in my family on either side, weird though.

Pete

Reaction score
What CaptainxBurnout said. We don't mingle with my Dad's side of the family, apart from the one uncle who is actually a decent person. Everyone else - including my deadbeat Dad - is blacklisted.

On my mother's side, there's also this one guy who's kind of a rotten egg...swindles elderly relatives, etc.