Fallout series could be in the works

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Recently Erik Todd Dellums(voice actor who did the voice of DJ Three Dog in Fallout 3) tweeted “to all my Fallout 3 and Three Dog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!â€￾ leading many to believe that Fallout 4 was being announced(but the game is rumoured to be set in Boston, and I am almost certain radio transmitters in the 50's/60's, couldnt make it from Washington DC, to Boston Mass.)

Earlier today, news broke that Bethesda has filed for a trademark on a post apocalyptic TV series. It isnt hard to imagine that trademark would be about Fallout as it is Bethesdas post apocalyptic game, and that Dellums could be playing the role of Three Dog in a narrator capacity.

For those who are unaware, there is a web-series based on the franchise called Nuka Break, which is more comical than I would expect the show to be, but does give an idea on how easily landmarks from the game can be transitioned into the show, how inexpensive props are(PIP-Boys gallore), and just how vast of a world there is, when a good majority of the population is still locked in Vaults.

What do you think about the idea?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It's been awhile since I beat New Vegas now so instead of a TV series, I'd rather hear about a new game.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I would expect Fallout 4 will be announced at this years E3, Bethesda has been spotted scouting Boston, and Skyrim has released all of its DLC.

I still have a few achievements to get in both 3 & New Vegas, and I picked up NV a couple days ago to do the Legion path on Hardcore mode.

Dademo

Reaction score
I'd love to hear about Fallout 4 first, but not going to lie, the concept of a TV series intrigues me for sure

Reaction score
Nuka Break is great and they are coming back with a better funded season this year, I'm a fan of that project and am looking forward to seeing the next season.

I think with the right people writing it a game based in the Fallout universe could be really great. I have been watching the show Revolution which is being produced by JJ Abrams and Erick Kripke who produce some of my favorite tv shows of the past and present, each episode I watch of Revolution I think about how much more substantial a show like that would be using the Fallout world.

I am with you Guy from Nuke 'Em High, I think they'll announce Fallout 4 at E3 too and that is what makes me think they could do something great like 343 did with Forward Unto Dawn leading up to Halo 4. If they made a mini-series leading up to the beginning of Fallout 4 that gets you familiar with the world and/or the main character that would be something to get people excited and talking about Fallout 4 as well as testing the market to see if people would want to see more of that. I have talked with people who after seeing Forward Unto Dawn would like to see them continue to make mini-series like that.

As for me any new Fallout title immediately becomes my most anticipated title.

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I watched the first episode of Revolution, and I do agree the show would have been much better if it was based on Fallout. I kinda feel the same way about Supernatural, where they could have gotten liscences to White Wolf(makers of Vampire the Masquerade & Hunter the Reckoning)

What I would prefer to see is the show to cover the origins of a character that will be playing a major roll in Fallout 4. Like if there was a Project Rebirth show where the players parents stories are told in full, or the Rise of Caesar's Legion, or the Brotherhood of Steel arriving in new territory.

Glad to hear a second season for Nuka Break is in the works, hopefully this time they can get Felicia Day.

Reaction score
What you described is very much what Halo Foward Unto Dawn was. It would be great to see them build up the Fallout 4 story by letting you in on the life of one of the larger characters or even just a smaller character who plays a more interesting role and how they get up to that point. Even better if the show ends right before the opening sequence to Fallout 4 begins.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Yeah, I am more of an RPG player, so Halo never appealed to me. Atleast in Fallout I can use VAT's & forget that I cannot aim.

I dont know if you ever listened to Black Mountain Radio, or recruited Raul in New Vegas, but I feel there is a story to be told with him. It would also be really cool to see Danny Trejo reprise the role on television.

Reaction score
Fallout 3 is my favorite game, I really didn't enjoy New Vegas as much but it is still a great game. I have still only done the Dead Money DLC and have the rest to go back and finish. I did recruit Raul mostly because I couldn't pass up on a chance to have the voice of Danny Trejo accompanying me in the wasteland. Tabitha was an interesting character and the whole Black Mountain Radio mission was really fun, but I would hope if they were going to do a Fallout series they'd do something larger scale and something to build massively to the Fallout canon.

If they were doing a show to set up the next game I would hope they would start fresh.I am still hoping that the next game has to do with The Commonwealth so my choice would be a show that is based on a character that lets us finally see this mysterious place/entity.