Explain this.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Swagger has missed every single RAW episode since becoming US Champion a month ago. At EC 2 nights ago, he has a random match with Justin Gabriel which didn't last 4 minutes. Then RAW the day after, he doesn't appear but Sheamus buries Henry and Bryan buries Santino.

#Wtf?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I got pissed that they booked Sheamus to beat Mark Henry. It kind of pissed me off because they had that feud back at Summerslam and that was a huge match or else I think they should've let Mark win because Mark isn't on any injury in storyline.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
seabs said:
They have a total disregard for what isn't the main event. Everything else is solely filler.

This is obviously the case, but I want to know what in their minds makes them think this is the right way to go about booking their shows? It's killing their product

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It almost seems as though Triple H ran that episode of Raw... :shovel: to the US title and the vast majority of the roster.

Heath Slater was there to take an asswhoopin! If you are going to job someone out to Sheamus, why don't they use an actual jobber?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Taker/HHH is almost assuredly drawing

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Two of the most legendary superstars in WWE history, battling over something that's produced epic matches for the last 3 years and seems even bigger than the WWE Championship, in a legendary structure that's produced some of the most epic matches in history? Yeah, that'll draw.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Talking about RAW on its own, not WM. They're not going to be the draws for WM, Cena/Rock is.

Want to see if they drew this week on RAW. Everyone I speak with hates this feud (apart from JeebaK).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Talking about RAW on its own, not WM. They're not going to be the draws for WM, Cena/Rock is.

Want to see if they drew this week on RAW. Everyone I speak with hates this feud (apart from JeebaK).

I was also talking about Raw in my post. Casual fans heavily outweigh smarky, snarky, bitchy IWC fans like ourselves