EWA: Extreme Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: The main event, it was written perfectly
WM: RVD vs. Kaz. I didn't really care for the end of the match
BP: Flair/Orton
WP: The commentary, I'm just not a fan of it.
AC: Just so you know Shelly is spelled Shelley. The end of the show was great, the new Horsemen should be a great faction.
Plug: New episodes of POI have been posted, I invite you to read and review them.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main event hands up. I am a little shocked to see that match main eventing, but still, it delivered. I am not sure about the final angle, but that on the ending.

WM: Kaz vs RVD or CM Punk vs MVP :shifty:, lol. Kaz vs RVD was good nonetheless, but it could have been longer

BP: I am saying all were good, but I enjoyed the opening promo. From personal experience I can tell you that Randy Orton as a face is really difficult to book and cut promos for, but you delivered nicely. Ric Flair was in character as well.

WP: All promos were above average. Great work on that.

AC: Nice show. Shocked by the main event as maybe some other bigger names could have used that slot, but still, it served for the final angle. I am not sure about your choices for Four Horseman. Orton, a lock. Flair, obvious, but the Briscoes, I am not sure about them. Still, maybe your booking will make me change my mind. I will be reviewing

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Briscoes vs the Guns. It was great, it makes me want to pull out Good Times Great Memories from my ROH DVD stack and watch it, I loved their matchups.

WM - RVD vs Kaz was OK, but the least exciting out of all of the matches you had.

BP - Flair reforming the horsemen throughout the show. The teaming you have is great, the Briscoes just seem to be a nice fit with the Briscoes because they're the greatest in the WORLD.

WP - Yay Team.

AC - EWA being back is great, you already showed with the last show that you're in to have a good run. Keep at what you're doing, good job bro.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Pyro

Pyro

Pyro

Styles: Welcome to Extreme Wrestling Alliance. I am Joey Styles and this is my broadcast partner, Taz.

Taz: Joey, tonight we have three qualifying matches for the six-man Hell in a Cell match at Determination for the EWA Heavyweight Championship.

Styles: With that said, let’s head to the ring for our first match of the night, Matt Hardy vs. Samoa Joe.

Matt Hardy makes his way to the ring to a loud ovation. He throws up his V-1 sign and then gets in the ring. He stands up on middle turnbuckle and puts up the V-1 sign yet again.

“Isle of Samoa†hits as the place goes crazy for Samoa Joe. Joe makes his way to the ring with his traditional white towel around his neck. Joe comes down to the ring and rolls into the ring. He gets up as Lillian Garcia starts the introductions.

Lillian: The following is a qualifying match for the EWA Championship match at Determination. Introducing first, From Cameron, North Carolina Matt Hardy.

The crowd pops for Matt.

Lillian: And his opponent, “The Samoan Submission Machine†Samoa Joe.

The match begins with a stare down and then both men gesture for the belt that they are trying to qualify to get in the match for the title. Joe lands a hard right hand that Matt takes to the face. Matt retaliates with a hard right hand of his own. Matt lands another right hand that sends Joe rocking backwards. Matt grabs Joe’s shoulder and sends him into the turnbuckle. Matt runs into Joe and lands a clothesline that sends Joe to the canvas on his butt. Matt kicks Joe once, twice, three times in the sternum. Matt picks Joe up and then slams him to the ground in position for his leg drop from the top rope. Matt goes to the second turnbuckle and does the Hardy Boys taunt before coming off the middle rope with a leg drop. However Samoa Joe moves out of the way at the last moment and Matt lands hard on the canvas compressing his spine. Joe gets up and picks Matt up. Joe Irish Whips Matt into the turnbuckle with such velocity that Matt falls face-first onto the mat. Joe picks Matt up and then sends him again into the other turnbuckle with him falling face-first on his mat from the impact of the Irish-Whip. Joe picks Matt up and nails him with a tremendous power slam. Joe with the first pin-fall attempt of the night and gets a two count. Joe picks Matt up and lands a backbreaker. Pin attempt by Joe gets a two count before Matt sneaks his right shoulder up. Joe is back to his feet and he picks Hardy up. Joe lands a hard kick to Matt’s calf and then he nails a knife-edge chop. Matt is stung by the chop and then Joe lands another sending Matt into the corner. Joe hits another knife-edge chop and then puts Matt onto the top rope and sits him on his butt. Joe climbs to the middle turnbuckle and tries for the muscle buster to end this match early. Matt fights off with some hard right hands. Joe staggers a little on the top but grabs the top rope. Matt stands up and lands another right hand. Joe still holds on to the top rope but Matt hooks Joe into the Side Effect. Matt comes off the top with Joe and lands the side effect. Matt goes for the pin but Joe somehow gets his foot on the bottom rope.

Matt gets back up and favors his back as Joe is still on the ground. Matt slowly goes over to Joe and bends over to pick him up but Joe gets an inside cradle for a two count. Joe is back to his feet at the same time as Matt. Joe goes to Irish Whip Matt into the turnbuckle for a third time in the match but Matt holds onto Joe and sends him into the turnbuckle. Matt follows up with clothesline and the Matt hooks Joe’s head and lands a bulldog. Matt with the pin attempt but only gets a two count. Matt gets to his feet and then lands a kick to the head of Joe. Matt gets another kick in before setting Joe in position. Matt climbs the top rope and then comes off the top with a moonsault. Joe moves out of the way and Matt eats canvas. Joe is up and he picks Matt up. Joe sends Matt into the ropes and when Matt comes back at Joe, Joe lands a Samoan drop. Samoa Joe goes for the pin attempt but only gets a two count. Joe is back up and he lands a kick to the head of Matt. Joe picks Hardy up and lands a tiger driver. Pin attempt by Joe gets him a two count. Joe gets up and then lands a scoop slam onto Matt. Joe picks Matt up and lands the Island Driver. Two count by the referee and Samoa Joe is starting to get upset. He rolls to the outside and gets a steel chair. Joe comes into the ring and goes to hit Matt with the chair but Matt ducks and then lands a dropkick onto the steel chair knocking Joe to the mat. Matt Hardy slowly crawls over to Joe and gets one arm over Joe’s body. Joe kicks out at two and a half. Matt gets up and grabs the steel chair. He goes to nail Joe with it but Joe hit’s a spinning heel kick onto the chair into Matt’s face. Joe goes for the cover but only gets a two count.

Joe gets to his feet and then he picks Matt up. Joe sends Matt into the turnbuckle with a lot of momentum. Matt falls face-first to the canvas and then Joe goes over and picks him up. Joe goes for the Musclebuster but Matt slips out of it. He fans now all stand up as Jay Lethal runs to the ring. Lethal hops up to the apron and yells at Joe. Joe turns away from Matt and looks at Lethal. Jay yells at Joe and then spits at him. Joe goes after Lethal but Lethal points to behind Joe. Samoa Joe turns around and Matt Hardy kicks him in the gut. Twist of Fate by Matt Hardy for the three count. Matt Hardy hops up and gets out of the ring. He plays to the fans as he walks to the back. Samoa Joe gets up and starts to run to the back.

Joey: It looks like Samoa Joe is looking for Jay Lethal.

Taz: I just want to know why Lethal did what he did.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial and we hear the running horses over the sound system which means only one thing, it’s Horseman time. Ric Flair comes out first in an Armani tux. Randy Orton follows with a fine looking suit on. The Briscoes are out last in their expensive looking outfits with the EWA Tag belts securely around their waists. The fans are cheering even though the Horseman pay no attention to them. Ric leads the way to the ring and he is climbs into the ring and gets a microphone as the rest of the Horseman get into the ring. Flair gets on the microphone as the crowd is wooing.

Flair: Wooooooo. I stand before you in the ring with greatness. The four horseman are back in the saddle.

Flair goes over to Orton and pats him on the shoulder.

Flair: Randy Orton, the future EWA World Heavyweight Champion.

Flair goes over to the Briscoe Brothers and pats both of them on the shoulder.

Flair: And the Briscoe Brothers, the EWA World Tag Team Champions.

The crowd pops as all four men hold up the four fingers.

Flair: In this ring is the new order of the professional wrestling world. Wooooo. Now, all week long I have had people come up to me and ask, “Flair, why the Briscoe Brothers, Flair, why them?†Well, I am here to tell you. It is because the Briscoe Brothers came to me last week before their match.

Randy shakes his head as Flair does the same.

Flair: They came to me and said “Flair, we want to have the riches that the Horseman have, we want the girls that the Horseman have, we want the outfits that the Horseman have, we want the respect that the Horseman have.†Woooooo. So, I looked at them and then I looked at Randy and told them that we will see about it. Well, they saw it last week when we helped them win the Tag belts.

Mark and Jay take their belts off, look at them and then hold them up in the air.

Flair: You see in the original Horseman, there was that dominant tag team, The Andersons. Now fast forward to present day and we have the Briscoes. The tag team of the future. Woooo. And speaking of the future, Randy, I know that you have something to say so let these people hear you.

Randy takes the microphone from Flair and then starts to talk on the microphone.

Randy: You see in two weeks time at Determination Randy Orton will become the EWA Heavyweight Champion when I walk into the Hell in a Cell and RKO each and every person in that Cell and then walk out with the strap around my waist. I just have one little barrier in my way and that is AJ Styles. AJ there is no way that you are stopping the Destiny that is Randy Orton. Next week AJ you feel the RKO and then hear the 1,2,3,.

“I am†hits as AJ Styles comes out to the top of the entrance ramp way with a microphone in his hand. He begins to talk as the fans chant AJ, AJ.

AJ: Orton, I am the Phenomanal one and you cannot just overlook me. As far as next week, I have a little saying of my own. When I finish beating your ass, I’ll end it with the Styles Clash.

Randy gets mad and starts to yell on the microphone.

Randy: AJ, why don’t you bring your tail down here and whoop all of our asses.

AJ Styles runs to the ring and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. As he slides into the ring all four of the Horseman begin to kick AJ all over his body. AJ tries to get up but the Horseman don’t allow for that to happen. AJ tries to get up and the Horseman let him up just to chop-block him back to the ground. Mark and Jay roll to the outside and grab a steel chair. They toss it to Randy and he points it downwards at AJ’s knee. Randy picks the steel chair upwards and brings it down on AJ’s knee. Styles withers around in pain while the Briscoe Brothers grab AJ and sets him up for another chair shot to the knee. As Randy lifts the chair up the Motor City Machine Guns run out and steal the chair from Randy and take out the Horseman. The four horseman walk up the entranceway as the Guns try to help AJ up. AJ gets up but falls back to the ground as he can’t put any weight on his knee. The Guns eventually help AJ up and to the back.

We cut to the backstage to see Samoa Joe running around looking for something.

Joe: Lethal, you better come out here boy.

Joe tosses down some metal electrical boxes to the ground and then continues to walk down the hall looking for Lethal.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial and we see AJ Styles getting checked out by the doctor in the back. Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin are with AJ as Paul Heyman comes into the room. Paul walks over to AJ where Styles is writhing in pain as the doctor lightly touches AJ’s knee.

Paul: Doc, what do you think is wrong with it?

Doctor: I think it is probably broken. He needs to be taken to the hospital as soon as possible.

AJ: No, I want the Horseman and I want them tonight. Paul, you have to let me fight them tonight.

Paul: I can’t. You heard the doctor. Your knee is probably broken. There is no way that I can in my right mind let you fight.

AJ is pleading with Heyman and the Guns are trying to get Heyman to make a match.

Paul: Well, when am I ever in my right mind. Ok, tonight the Main Event will be AJ and the Guns versus The EWA Tag Team champions and Randy Orton in a six-man tag.

AJ tries to get off the bed and he stands up with the support of the bed. AJ starts to walk over to him limping. Paul tries to stop him from walking by starting to walk over to him but AJ puts his hand out to stop him.

AJ: No, I can walk to you. The Horseman are going down tonight.

“La Vittoria e Mia†plays as the crowd boos for Santino Marella. Santino walks to the ring with his ring jacket on. He pulls Maria out from behind the entrance curtain as the fans pop for the lovely Maria. Santino acts like the cheers are for him and starts to smile comedically.

“Break Down the Walls†plays as we see the countdown on the screen. The big pyro blast goes off and we see Jericho turned around with his arms outstretched. Jericho has a microphone in his hand as he turns around.

Jericho: Welcome to EWA is Y2J. Sanbino Marelli, you Italian Jackass, tonight I beat the hell out of you.

Santino goes over to Lillian Garcia and grabs a microphone.

Santino: I told you, my name is Santino Marelll…..

Jericho: Why don’t you just shut the hell up. Look, you little ass clown, I am about to come down to the ring and whip your ass from corner to corner, rope to rope, and then go on to Determination and win the EWA World champion because I am the Ayatolah of Rock and Rolla.

Jericho rushes down to the ring and slides into the ring as the ref rings for the bell. Santino kicks Jericho in the head as Maria gets out of the ring and goes to the corner of Santino Marella. Jericho tries to get up but Santino continues to lay the boots to Jericho. Jericho gets kicked in the head three more time before he rolls out of the ring. Santino Marella goes to the outside and jumps from the apron to the floor. Jericho gets up and catches Marella in the gut with a hard right hand. Marella bends over and Jericho puts Santino’s head between his legs and picks him up for a power bomb. Jericho power bombs Marella with his back cracking onto the ring apron. Marella falls to the floor as Jericho poses to the crowd. Jericho turns around and picks Marella up and tosses him into the ring. Jericho goes for the pin and gets a two count. Jericho gets back up to his feet and then he picks Santino up. Jericho sends Santino into the ropes and nails him with a clothesline that knocks Santino to the canvas. Santino back up and Jericho lands another clothesline. Santino on the ground and Jericho stomps him in the head. Jericho picks Santino up and sends him to the turnbuckle. Jericho follows Santino into the ropes but Marella moves out of the way. Jericho hit’s the turnbuckle chest-first and Santino school-boys him for a two count. Santino gets to his feet and complains to the referee about the count. Jericho takes this time to recover and get up. Jericho runs over to Santino and clubs him in the back. Santino falls to the mat and Jericho locks in a half-boston crab. Santino tries to reach for the ropes but he is just short. Jericho sinks in the hold as Marella is yelling in pain. Santino then puts in a last-ditch effort and makes it to the ropes. Jericho lets go of the hold at a count of four.

Jericho lets Marella to his feet and then charges at him with a knee to the gut. Jericho sends Marella into the ropes. Y2J tries a clothesline but Marella ducks and bounces off the ropes. Both men go for a clothesline and they both connect. The ref checks both men and then starts his ten count. He gets to five before Chris or Santino begin to move. At 8 Jericho is on one knee and is fully up at a count of nine. Jericho goes over to Santino and bends over to pick him up. Santino grabs Jericho by the hair and gets him in an inside cradle for a two count. Santino is back up and he punches Jericho in the face with a right hand. Jericho retaliates with a right hand of his own. Santino grabs Jericho’s shoulder and Irish-Whips him into the ropes. Santino puts his head down early and Jericho stops and punts Santino’s head. Marella stands up and Jericho gets a double-leg takedown. He tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho but Marella counters and scurries out of the ring. Marella stands up outside as Jericho runs to the middle turnbuckle and catapults himself to the outside onto Santino Marella. The fans pop for the move that Chris just pulled off. Jericho gets up and rolls Santino into the ring. He pins him but gets a two count before Marella just gets his shoulder off the canvas. Jericho gets up and picks Marella up. Jericho goes for an Irish-Whip but Santino reverses it and sends Jericho into the corner. Santino follows up with a clothesline. Jericho falls to the mat and Santino goes for the pin but only gets a two count.

Santino on the offensive and he picks up Jericho. Santino lands a low kick to Jericho and then a DDT. Marella with the pin attempt but only gets a two count. Santino picks Jericho up and plants him with a Power-slam. Matella to the top rope. Santino comes off the top with a Diving Headbutt but Jericho gets out of the way at the last moment. Santino hits hard and rolls over on his back in the middle of the ring. Jericho quickly gets to his feet and lands the Lionsault. Jericho gets to his feet, goes to Santino’s legs and puts him in the Walls of Jericho. Santino taps out after a small struggle and Chris Jericho is the winner of the match. Jericho celebrates as Maria comes into the ring to help Santino out of the ring.

Commercial Break

Back from Commercial and Josh Mathews is in the back with a microphone. He is wearing a button-up shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

Josh: My guest at this time, The Straight Edge Superstar, CM Punk.

CM comes onto the screen in his wrestling gear.

Josh: Now, CM you requested this time to talk to the fans of EWA. What do you have to say.

CM: Josh, I just wanted to let these people know that CM Punk is here. I am no drugs, no alchohol, no addiction. Well, actually I do have an addiction and that addiction is to competition. Now last week I was not involved in a match and this week I am not in a match either. Do you know how that feels, Josh?

Josh: No, I don’t know how that feels because I haven’t been in the ring in a real match before.

Punk: Josh it is like cutting off an alcholic, like putting a nicotine patch on a cigarette smoker. It doesn’t feel good. Josh, do you want to feel what it is like to be in competition.

Josh: Why yes, I do. What do I have to do. Well, follow me and learn the straight-edge lifestyle. You have much to be taught young grasshopper.

Both men laugh as they walk away. The camera shifts to a shot of Frankie Kazarian with an angry look on his face.

The camera cuts to Samoa Joe yet again looking for Jay Lethal. Joe looks around a corner and sees a black back. He runs to the person and attacks him. Joe throws him into the wall and then nails him with a steel chair. As he picks the person up, he realizes that it is not Jay Lethal. Lethal is by the door and yells at Joe “See ya later†and then runs out the door and into a car as Joe runs after him but Lethal speeds away.

The cameras cut to another part of the arena. This time it is Paul Heyman’s office. The Motor City Machine Guns are in the office and they are talking to Paul Heyman.

Shelly: Look Paul, we were robbed last week for the tag belts. If it wasn’t for them damn Horseman, the Guns would be the tag team champions right now and not those sorry ass Briscoe Brothers.

Sabin: You have to give us our rematch. It is only fair. The fans want to see it.

A big pop from the crowd is heard as the fans voice their opinion.

Paul: Ok, fine then. At Determination it will be The Motor City Machine Guns vs. The Briscoe Brothers for the EWA Tag Team Championships.

Shelly: Thank you Paul, but about the Motor City Machine Guns.

Paul: Yes?

Sabin: We are now to be known as The Murder City Machine Guns.

Paul: Whatever, now get out of my office

The Guns leave with satisfied looks on their faces.

Commercial Break

Back from Commercial and “Little Crazy†plays as the place boos for Sabu and a video package is played of Sabu’s actions at the end of the RVD/Kaz match last week.

“One of a Kind†plays as the place goes absolutely nuts for Rob Van Dam. RVD comes out with a steel chair and then high-tails it to his ring as his pyro goes off as he is sliding into the ring.

The bell rings and Sabu catches RVD with a kick to the back off the head. Sabu with another kick to the back of Rob’s head and then he lands a leg drop. Sabu grabs the steel chair from RVD and goes to the top rope. Sabu jumps off the top rope and places the steel chair under his legs and tries a leg drop onto RVD but Van Dam rolls out of the way at the last moment. Sabu takes the full-brunt of the chair onto his legs and his back compresses. Sabu is sitting down with his legs outstretched and RVD lands a quick spinning kick to Sabu knocking him to the ground. RVD goes over to Sabu and picks him up. RVD sends Sabu into the ropes and picks up the steel chair. As Sabu runs back to RVD, Rob throws the steel chair full-force at Sabu’s head and you can hear the sickening thud of steel meeting flesh but Sabu does not go down. RVD grabs the steel chair and throws it lightly at Sabu. Sabu catches it and then Rob jumps up in the air, spins around and lands a spinning heel kick onto the steel chair into Sabu’s face. Sabu falls down after this shot and RVD goes to pin him. Sabu kicks out at a count of two and Rob gets up. RVD picks Sabu up and whips him into the turnbuckle. Rob runs into Sabu and lands a monkey flip. RVD quickly goes over for the pin attempt but Sabu kicks out at a count of two. RVD back up and he slides outside and grabs a steel chair. RVD hops onto the apron and then he jumps onto the top turnbuckle. RVD is perched atop the turnbuckle waiting for Sabu to get to his feet. Sabu back up and RVD comes off the top rope with a VanDaminator. RVD with the cover but Sabu just sneaks his shoulder off of the canvas. RVD gets to his feet and kicks Sabu in the head. RVD poses to the crowd as Sabu starts to get to his feet. RVD turns around and has a meeting with a steel chair that Sabu threw full-force at him. RVD goes to the ground as Sabu goes over to the ropes. Sabu climbs out of the ring between the middle and top ropes and then jumps to the arena floor. Sabu looks under the ring and after a few moments finds what he is looking for, a table.

Sabu slides the table from underneath the ring and then slides it into the ring. RVD is back up from the chair shot that he sustained earlier and kicks Sabu when he is sliding into the ring. Sabu tries to get to his feet but RVD uses his educated feet to keep Sabu on the ground. RVD lands a leg drop to the back of Sabu’s head that rattles him for a moment. RVD uses this time to set up the table that Sabu slide into the ring. RVD has the table set up in the corner but with enough room for an aerial move from the top rope. RVD grabs the steel chair and creams Sabu with it. RVD places Sabu on the table and then goes over to the turnbuckle. RVD leaps up and does the splits on the top turnbuckle and moonsaults over but Sabu rolls out of the way and RVD goes through the table. Sabu rolls over top of RVD and the referee gets in position but only gets a two count before Rob gets his shoulder off the mat. Sabu gets up and goes to grab the steel chair. He waits for RVD to get up as the ref tries to get what is left of the table out of the ring. The ref gets the table to the bottom rope just as RVD is getting up. Rob is fully to his feet and Sabu nails him with a chair shot that sends Rob to the ground. Sabu places the steel chair in the middle of the ring as RVD is near the ropes. Sabu bends down and points to the sky and then runs and jumps onto the steel chair. He jumps from the steel chair onto the top rope and then moonsaults onto RVD. Cover by Sabu but RVD gets his foot on the bottom rope. Sabu is pissed off and he goes to the outside. He looks under the ring and pulls out another table. Sabu, however, is not done as he gets another table. He slides both tables into the ring and then rolls into the ring himself. Sabu begins to set up one of the table and he successfully gets that table set up. Sabu then grabs the other table and tries to set that one up as well, but he goes to put this one on top of the other table. RVD is up and he clubs him in the back, thus stopping him from setting up the second table. RVD sends Sabu into the ropes and as Sabu comes off, RVD sets up for a back body drop and lands it, sending Sabu high into the air and then through the table that Sabu set up himself.

RVD goes for a pin but only gets a two count. RVD is up and he picks Sabu up. RVD tosses him to the outside and grabs a steel chair. Sabu gets up using the steel guard rail. RVD rushes at Sabu to hit him with the steel chair but Sabu ducks out of the way and RVD nails the steel guard rail with the steel chair and the chair rebounds back at RVD and nails him in the face. Sabu gets up and rolls RVD into the ring. Sabu pins RVD but only gets a two count. Sabu grabs the steel chair that is in the ring and hits RVD with it. Sabu then sets up the table and puts RVD on it. Sabu grabs the chair and climbs the turnbuckle. Sabu comes off the top rope with an Atomic Arabian Face-buster but RVD moves out of the way and Sabu goes through the table. RVD gets up and leaps to the top rope. RVD with the Five-star frog-splash for the three count.

Commercial Break

Back from Commercial and we see Edge walking down a hallway. He has Lita on his side and they make a right turn. They walk down the hallway and then enter into a door. Edge walks inside and we see Mr. Kennedy.

Edge: Well, if it is Mr. Kennedy.

Kennedy: That is Mrrrrrr. Kennnnnnnnedddddy……Kennnnnnnedddddy to you.

Edge: Look Kennedy, I came in here for one reason and one reason only. Next week we are both in qualifying matches for that damn Hell in a Cell match at Determination. I know that you can beat that rainbow-haired freak, Jeff Hardy and I can whoop that Mexican jumping bean, Rey Mysterio, but just to make sure how about you scratch my back and I’ll scratch your back.

Kennedy: How about Lita scratches this itch on my di…

Edge: Hold up man, Lita is all mine. But for real man, next week we make sure that we get into that Cell match.

Kennedy: Sure but when we enter the Cell, it’s every man for himself.

Edge: Sure is.

Edge leaves with Lita as Kennedy checks Lita out and we go to a promotional video hyping Determination.

“I am†hits as the place goes absolutely bananas for AJ Styles. AJ comes to the ring and he is limping to sell his knee injury from earlier in the show. AJ tries to get to the ring and play to the crowd but his knee won’t allow him to. AJ eventually gets to the ring and rolls into the ring.

“1967†plays as the crowd is still going crazy for the newly christened Murder City Machine Guns. The Guns come to the ring and then they get on the middle turnbuckle and point to the right palm with their left pointer finger.

The Horseman’s music hits and the Four Horseman come out to a mixed reaction. Most of the little kids are booing the Horseman but the grown up fans are cheering for the Horseman as they know the tradition of the Horseman. Randy Orton and The Briscoe Brothers with Ric Flair make their way to the ring. Orton and The Briscoe’s get in the ring and hold up the four fingers as Ric Flair stands on the outside.

The match begins with Randy Orton and Alex Shelly. They circle around each other and then lock up in the middle of the ring. Orton tries to get the advantage with his strength and he succeeds by whipping Shelly into the ropes. Alex comes off and Orton catches him with a clothesline. Alex gets back up and Orton catches a right hand. Alex gets rocked and Orton hits him with another right hand. Alex blocks a right hand and nails a right hand of his own. Alex grabs Orton by the shoulder and Irish-Whips him into the ropes. Orton comes off and Alex tries a clothesline but Orton ducks and bounces off the other set of ropes. Alex catches him with a spinning heel kick and Orton goes down to the mat. Shelly runs off the ropes and lands a quick leg drop to Orton’s head/neck area. Shelly gets up and tags in Sabin. Sabin comes in and picks Orton up. He sends him into the turnbuckle and then follows him in with a clothesline. Orton’s feet fly into the air and then his feet get back on the canvas. Sabin rushes in looking for another clothesline but Orton moves out of the way and then jumps to his corner and tags in Mark Briscoe. Mark comes into the match and picks up Sabin. Mark lands a quick DDT and then floats over and goes for the pin attempt. Sabin kicks out at a count of two and Mark gets up. He bends over to pick up Chris but Sabin gets him in an inside cradle. Mark kicks out at two and then backs into his corner. Jay tags in as Sabin is telling him to bring it on.

Jay gets into the ring and runs at Sabin looking for a clothesline but Sabin moves out of the way and Jay’s momentum sends him into the turnbuckle. Jay grabs hold of the turnbuckle and stops the impact of the blow. Sabin runs at Jay and jumps on his shoulder. Sabin then tries to roll Jay into a victory roll but he is to close to the turnbuckle so he compensates by bouncing himself of the top turn ropes but Jay plants him with a face plant. Jay turns Sabin over and covers him but Alex breaks up the count at two. The ref gets Alex out of the ring as Mark comes into the ring for a double team. The Briscoe Brothers land a double suplex and then Mark slips out of the ring. Jay lands a quick leg drop and then pins Sabin as the ref slides into position and gets the two count before Sabin sneaks his shoulder off the mat. Sabin tries to get to his corner to tag in a partner but Jay pulls his ankle to the corner of the Horseman. Jay picks Sabin up and twists his arm and then tags in Randy Orton. Orton comes in and takes Sabin’s wrist from Jay as Jay gets out of the ring. Orton yanks on Sabin’s wrist and he falls to the mat face-first. Orton picks up Sabin and throws him into the corner. He lays the boots to Sabin and tags in Mark. Mark gets in and gets on the middle rope as Sabin is still up against the turnbuckle. Mark jumps into the air and Hurricanrannas Sabin but Chris flies all the way across the ring to his corner. Alex reaches down and tags himself into the match.

Shelly gets into the match and punches Mark down to the ground. Jay comes in but Shelly lands a spinning heel kick to him. Orton rushes into the ring looking for a clothesline but Shelly ducks. Shelly lands a jumping heel kick to Orton and then he plays to the crowd as the Horseman are all on the ground. Orton rolls out of the ring as well as Mark. It is just Alex and Jay in the ring. Alex picks Jay up and tries to hit him with a neck breaker. He pins Jay but Briscoe kicks out of it at two. Shelly gets up and Jay gets up. Both men on their feet and they lock up in the middle of the ring. Shelly gets a hammerlock and then Jay reverses it into a hammerlock. Shelly jumps into the air and then comes down and sends Jay into the corner. Shelly back up and he charges at Jay but Jay moves out of the way and eats the steel post. Jay with a school boy but Shelly kicks out at two. Jay gets the tag into Randy Orton but Shelly leaps and accidently tags in AJ Styles. Shelly leaps up and tries to stop him from getting into the ring but AJ gets him out of the way. AJ charges at Randy and lands a clothesline. AJ then lands another clothesline and then a hard right hand to Orton. Orton blocks a right hand and then kicks AJ’s hurt knee out from under him. AJ goes down in a heap and Orton goes to pin him but Shelly interferes at the count of two count. This brings both of the Briscoe Brothers into the ring as Sabin comes in. Sabin and Mark Briscoe brawl with each other with hard right hands. Sabin clotheslines Mark over the top rope and then he planchas over the top rope onto Mark. At the same time Shelly and Jay are battling and Shelly knocks Jay over the top rope. Shelly planchas over the top rope onto Jay at the same time as Sabin. In the middle of the ring, AJ is trying to get to his feet but Orton is all the way up. Randy is stalking AJ and then he attempts an RKO but AJ throws him off of himself. Randy bounces off the ropes and comes back with a clothesline that AJ ducks. AJ hit’s the Pele and Randy goes down to the canvas. AJ with the pin attempt but Randy kicks out at two. On the outside Ric grabs a steel chair. AJ gets up and bounces off the ropes but Ric sticks the steel chair in between the bottom and middle rope and hits AJ in the knee with the steel chair. AJ starts to fall to the mat as Randy hit’s the RKO for the three count as the Guns are still brawling with the Briscoes. The Briscoes hit the Guns with a steel chair and then roll into the ring to celebrate with Orton and Ric Flair to end the show.

Evil Austin

good show..

The Best match was the Main Event between AJ / MCMG vs Briscoes and Orton
The Worst match was none they were all decent sized and were good..
The Best Promo was the Flair / Orton one was in character and alright. best of the night.
Worst promo probably the one with the doctor I didn't like it much.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: Briscoes/Orton vs. AJ/Guns- there was no possible way to make this a bad match.
WM: Joe vs. Hardy- it kinda bored me.
BP: The Flair promo- this was a perfect Flair promo
WP: The Punk promo- there was just something off about it.
AC: Good show... The Sabu/RVD match was really good.
Plug: POI Episode 16 has been posted, please check it out and leave a review.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The Main Event of the Briscoes & Randy vs MCMG and Styles. I'm not that big of a fan of the teaming of the Briscoes and Orton, they're total opposites, but you were able to make it interesting with the Horsemen thing. It was a good main event, and 6 Man Tags are always good IMO.

WM - There wasn't one, I don't think any of your matches were below average or bad.

BP - Ric Flair. You really captured his character and made him sound real. It explained the Briscoes joining pretty well, good job on that.

WP - like CGK said, the Punk promo was a little weird, and out of character, even though you used his key phrases.

AC - It was a pretty good show, all the matches and promos were good, and there weren't any bad ones. The show got better as it went on, like a regular show. I'll check out the next show if I can. The only improvement I can see with you is try titling your matches, it makes it much easier to read.

xtremebadass

BM: Styles and Motor City vs. Briscoe Bros. and Randy Orton

WM: These were all decent matches, I am impressed

BP: I enjoyed Flair's for sure

WP: There weren't that many, they were all good though

AC: Really solid show, it's pretty good, a few flaws, but nothing too bad, loved reading

edgehead09

Reaction score
Pyro

Pyro

Pyro

Styles: Welcome to another episode of Extreme Wrestling Alliance.

Taz: Tonight we have the last three qualifying matches for the Hell in a Cell match at Determination for the EWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Styles: I am just wondering about AJ Styles. Is his knee well enough for him to compete tonight?

Taz: Knowing AJ Styles he will compete with everything he has got tonight.

The running horses are heard as the fans give their usual mixed reaction for the Horseman.

Styles: It looks like we begin tonight’s show with the Four Horseman.

Randy Orton, Ric Flair and the tag team champions The Briscoe Brothers make their way to the ring. However they have an unknown person with them. The Briscoe Brothers are dragging him to the ring. As they get closer to the ring it is revealed that the unknown person is Sonjay Dutt.

Styles: What are the Horseman doing with Sonjay Dutt.

Taz: I don’t know but this is fixing to get interested.

Randy and the rest of the Horseman make their way into the ring. The Briscoe Brothers are still holding onto Sonjay Dutt and they force him into the ring. Randy gets the microphone from Lillian Garcia and then begins to speak.

Orton: AJ Styles, I applaud you.

Orton puts the microphone between his elbow and his side and then begins to clap.

Orton: AJ it is a miracle that you are even able to walk and if you can make it to our match tonight then I will sure as hell be impressed.

Flair goes over to Orton and Randy hands him the microphone.

Flair: Woooooo. You see, AJ. Tonight the Horseman show you exactly what it is going to be like when we take your knee and break that son of a bitch. Wooooooo. AJ, this is for you.

Right when Ric Flair says his last words Mark and Jay kick Sonjay’s knee out from underneath of Dutt. Flair grabs Dutt’s knee and picks it up and slams it into the canvas. Flair does it one more time as Randy Orton slides to the outside of the ring. Orton grabs a steel chair and tosses it inside of the ring over the top rope to Jay Briscoe. Jay takes the steel chair and points it downwards and then slams it into the knee of Sonjay. Jay tosses the chair to Mark and Mark does the same thing. Sonjay is yelling and screaming as Mark tosses the chair to Orton. Orton takes the chair and points it downward and then slams it into Sonjay’s knee. Flair then tells them to back off. Ric grabs Dutt’s leg and then locks in the figure four leg-lock. Dutt is screaming in pain and tapping like a madman. Flair keeps the hold in for a few minutes and then gets out of the hold. The Horseman stand up and raise each other hand’s in the air while holding up the Horseman sign.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial and we get a “what happened during commercial break†replay and we see the referees helping Sonjay Dutt to the back as the fans chant “Sonjay, Sonjay†as Dutt gets help to the back.

Backstage we see Samoa Joe walking in the back. He makes a right and then a left and then walks into an unmarked door. Joe then walks across the room to a desk and Paul Heyman turns around revealing that it is Paul’s office that Joe is in.

Joe: Paul, this is bullshit. I want Lethal and I want him now.

Joe slams his hands on the table and many of the items shake.

Paul: I want you to have Lethal but he has been booked in a match tonight.

Joe: I don’t give a damn. I want Lethal tonight in the middle of the ring.

Paul: Well I can’t do that for you but I can do this.

Paul walks around the desk and then stands face to face with Samoa Joe.

Paul: At EWA’s first Pay Per View it will be Samoa Joe vs. Jay Lethal.

Joe and Paul shake hands and then Joe starts to leave. As he gets to the door he turns around.

Joe: Paul, you best of believe at Determination, Joe is going to kill someone.

The fans give an enormous pop as Joe walks out of the door and the camera zooms in on Paul’s face that has a huge grin on it.

“Cool†hits as the place gives a mixed reaction for Carlito Caribbean Cool. Carlito makes his way through the entrance way and he has his vintage apple with him. He tosses it into the air and then walks confidently to the ring. Carlito slides into the ring and then takes off his apple chain and puts it on the turnbuckle.

Lillian: The first contest of the evening is a tag team encounter scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from the Caribbean, Carlito Carrrrrrrribean Cool.

“S.O.S.†plays as the place goes wild for the Jamaican superstar. Kofi runs through the entrance way and then plays to the crowd a little bit. Kofi runs to the ring and slides into it.

Lillian: And his partner, from Jamaica, Kofi Kingston.

“Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me Now†hits as the place boos for Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin comes out and stands on the top of the entrance way as his pyro goes off. Benjamin runs down to the ring and goes to slide in but stops to wait for his partner.

Lillian: And their opponents. Introducing first from Orangeburg, South Carolina, The Gold-Standard, Shelton Benjamin.

Jay Lethal’s music hits as the place boos and then start chanting for Samoa Joe. Lethal plays up the Joe chants. He puts his hands over his ears to block the chant. Lethal makes his way to the ring and he talks to Benjamin on the outside.

Lillian: And his partner from Elizabeth, New Jersey, Jay Lethal.

Match 1- Carlito/Kofi Kingston vs. Shelton Benjamin/Jay Lethal​
The match begins with Benjamin and Lethal on the outside. Kofi bounces off the opposite set of ropes and then leaps over the near side ropes and lands on top of Benjamin and Lethal. Kofi gets up and grabs Benjamin up and tosses him into the ring. Kofi slides into the ring after Benjamin and stands up. Kofi goes over to Shelton and guides him to his feet. Kofi locks Shelton’s head into a face-lock and plants him with a DDT. Kofi flips Shelton over and pins him but only gets a two count. Kofi rolls over towards Carlito and tags him into the match. Carlito hurries into the match to grab Benjamin’s leg before he can tag in his partner, Jay Lethal. Carlito pulls Benjamin back to his corner of the ring and then picks him up. Carlito lands a hard left hand and then another. Carlito goes for another left but Benjamin blocks it and lands a right hand. Benjamin with another right hand. As Benjamin goes for yet another right hand but Carlito blocks it and lands a knife-edge chop. The crowd Woooos and Carlito hits another knife-edge knocking the sweat off of Benjamin’s chest. Carlito lands a hard left handed punch and then sets Benjamin up on the top turnbuckle. Carlito climbs to the middle turnbuckle and hooks Benjamin up for a superplex. Carlito hooks Benjamin and comes off the top with the superplex. Carlito lands hard but Shelton lands harder. After a few moments Carlito gets his arm over top of Benjamin’s chest and the referee gets in position for the three count. Shelton kicks out at two and Carlito cannot believe it. Carlito gets to his feet quickly and picks up Benjamin. Carlito sends Benjamin into the ropes and catches him with a perfectly timed dropkick. Carlito with the pin attempt but Benjamin just gets his shoulder up. Benjamin is physically drained and is desperately trying to make it to his partner, Jay Lethal. Carlito picks Benjamin up and hooks him in a front chancery. Carlito picks Benjamin up into the air looking for a suplex but Shelton slips out of the back. Carlito turns around and Benjamin tries a kick to the gut of Carlito but The Cool One catches Benjamin’s foot. Carlito twirls Shelton around but Benjamin catches Carlito with a heel kick to the head thus landing his patented Dragon’s Whip kick. Benjamin uses this time to try to make it to his corner and he is successful. He makes it to his corner and tags in Jay Lethal.

Lethal comes into the ring as Carlito makes it back to his feet. Lethal lands a hard right hand that knocks Carlito to the ground. Carlito pops right back up and gets sent right back down to the ground with a clothesline. Lethal goes for the pin but Carlito kicks out at a count of two. Both men get to their feet and tie-up in the middle of the ring. Carlito sends Lethal into the ropes and tries a clothesline when Jay comes back off the ropes but Lethal ducks. Lethal bounces off the other set of ropes and lands a high cross body onto Carlito. Carlito lands on his back but the momentum carries over and Carlito lands on top of Lethal. The referee goes down for the pin and gets a two count. Carlito gets up and goes over and tags in Kofi Kingston to a huge pop from the crowd. Kofi comes in the ring and Jay Lethal is back to his feet. Kofi charges at Lethal but Lethal drops down on all four and Kofi hops over him. Lethal pops up and then leap frogs Kofi as he comes back to Lethal. Kingston comes off the far set of ropes and Lethal lands a back elbow to the head of Kofi. Kingston falls to the mat as Lethal goes over to Kofi. Jay guides Kofi to his feet and then lands a European uppercut followed by another European uppercut. The last uppercut sends Kofi to the ground and then Lethal goes for a pin. Kofi gets his shoulder up at the last second saving the match for his team. Lethal gets back to his feet and picks up Kofi by his hair. He sends Kofi into the ropes and then hip locks him over. Lethal cartwheels and then lands a dropkick to a now sitting up Kofi Kingston. Lethal goes for the pin but Carlito makes the safe at the last minute. This brings Shelton Benjamin into the match to take care of Carlito. Carlito lands a couple of left hand shots and Benjamin answers back with some right hand shots of his own. Kofi is up and Lethal and him are trading left and right hands. Carlito dazes Benjamin with a uppercut and then Carlito gets near the ropes and springboards off the middle rope and then nails Benjamin with a cross body. Carlito tries to get the cover but the ref taps him on the shoulder telling him that he is not the legal participant. Carlito gets up and picks up Benjamin and tosses him to the outside through the middle rope. The referee is trying to get Carlito and Benjamin to go back to their corner as Carlito has gone to the outside and is attacking Benjamin. Carlito Irish Whips Shelton into the steel guard rail. The referee now goes to the outside as he is really trying to get the men to go back to their corner. Jay Lethal and Kofi Kingston are in the ring and Lethal has the advantage. Lethal has Kofi in position for the Lethal Combination as the crowd is cheering but they are not cheering for Lethal. Samoa Joe has shown up with a steel chair. He comes into the ring and blasts Lethal in the back with the steel chair. Lethal doesn’t go down but turns around as Joe nails him with the steel chair square in the head. The bell rings as the referee see Joe hitting Lethal with the steel chair. Joe nails Lethal one more time as Kofi rolls out of the ring. Joe stands over top of Lethal and then throws the chair on top of a lifeless Jay Lethal. Samoa Joe gets out of the ring and walks backwards up the ramp way yelling at Lethal that he is going to kill him at Determination. All of a sudden Joe falls face-first and the camera men hurry to get to Joe and one of the camera catches a man with a hooded vest on with a lead pipe in his hand running to the back as we head to commercial.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial and we are in the locker room of CM Punk. Punk is in his wrestling gear with a CM Punk t-shirt on. He is sitting in a chair as Kaz walks into the locker room.

Kaz: Punk, what the hell was that last week. You were supposed to introduce me as your new tag team partner, but what do you do.

Punk stands up with a angry look on his face.

Kaz: You go on and on about your straight edge lifestyle and then you walk away with that little punk Josh Mathews.

Punk: Kaz, what I have been trying to tell you all week long. I left with Josh because he is going to become a wrestler and I am training him now. He is converting to the straight edge lifestyle. His only addiction as well as mine is competition. Now about our tag team it looks like you just announced to everyone that we are a team. So just let it go.

Kaz: Ok man, but I really don’t like that Mathews kid. Are you sure he is really going to be a wrestler. I mean he did lose Tough Enough.

Punk: Look, don’t worry about that. Me and Ace are training him in Chicago. He will be perfectly fine.

Kaz: Ok man, I trust you.

Kaz and Punk shake hands and then Kaz leaves as CM Punk sits back down into his chair.

“I’m Comin†plays throughout the arena as the place begins to boo for MVP. MVP comes out through the entrance way and stands at the top of the ramp way. He slaps his hands on the ramp and then comes up in the Ballin’ taunt as his pyro goes off behind him. MVP, wearing a khaki colored suit and his MVP chain, walks confidently down to the ring which has the VIP Lounge set set-up inside of it. MVP goes through the bouncer and gets into the ring. Montel grabs a microphone out of the inside of his jacket and then begins to speak.

Montel: Welcome everyone to the VIP lounge. And as the name suggests this lounge is only for Very Important People but seeing as I am the only one up to that caliber because I am simply half-man half-amazing, I was told that I have to have a guest. So I am sitting in the back watching the show last week and I see that there are some qualifying matches for a Hell in a Cell match at Determination for the EWA Heavyweight Championship. I am sitting in the back and I realized something. The highest paid superstar ever is not even in the damn qualifying matches. Now I have a problem with that.

MVP takes his jacket off and then begins to speak on the microphone once more.

MVP: You see tonight I show the world why I should be in the Main Event of Determination. Tonight my guest is the three men that won their qualifying matches last week. First out is the bleach-blonde punk Chris Jericho.

“Break the Walls Down†plays as the place goes crazy for Chris Jericho. Jericho is standing with his back turned to the crowd with his arms outstretched and he has a microphone in his hands. Jericho turns around after his pyro goes off and Jericho begins to speak.

Jericho: Welcome to EWA is Y2J. Look at this ass clown in the middle of the ring bitching and moaning about not even getting a qualifying match for the Hell in a Cell match. Listen junior, if you were in any one of our leagues than maybe just maybe would you of been in the qualifying matches.

MVP rushes over to the ropes and then he begins to talk on the stick.

MVP: Who are you calling Junior. I am MVP, the highest paid superstar in the history of professional wrestling. I am half-man half-amazing and you are questioning what league I am in.

Jericho: Do you ever just shut the hell up. I mean damn man, it’s the same thing over and over again. Half-man half-amazing. Well I think you are half-man half-monkey shit.

MVP gets pissed and almost rushes out of the ring.

Jericho: I dare you to come and fight me. I guarantee that you will never evvvveeeeeeeer be the same agaian.

MVP rushes out of the ring and up the entrance way. Jericho meets him in the middle of the entrance way with a right hand. Jericho lands a hard right hand that knocks Montel to the ramp. Jericho kicks MVP and then locks in the Walls of Jericho. A couple of referees make their way to the ramp way but Jericho won’t let go. A bunch of road agents come to the ring as the referees and the agents get Jericho off of MVP. Jericho backs off yelling that he is “going to get you, you little bitchâ€

Joey: Looks like the VIP Lounge ended prematurely

Taz: It sure did Joey

Commercial Break

“Booyaka 619†hits as the place goes wild for Rey Mysterio. Mysterio hops out of the entrance ramp after a blast of pyro. Mysterio points upwards at the crowd. He runs down to the ring and slides into the ring. Mysterio plays to the crowd.

Lillian: The following is a Qualifying match for the Hell in a Cell EWA World Heavyweight Championship at Determination. Introducing first, from San Diego, California, Rey Mysterrrrrrrrrio Jr.

“Metaliguis†hits as Edge comes out to a chorus of boos. Edge comes out in his full-length leather and walks to the top of the entrance way. Edge puts his arms up in the air as his pyro goes off. Edge continues to walk to the ring as the crowd boos for him.

Lillian: And his opponent, from Toronto, Canada, The Rated-R Superstar, Edge.

Match 2- Edge vs. Rey Mysterio
The referee asks for the bell to be rung and the match starts with Rey and Edge circling each other looking for an opening. They eventually tie up in the middle of the ring and Edge has the upper hand and lands a knee to the gut of Mysterio. Edge hits another knee to the gut of Mysterio and then sends him into the ropes. Mysterio comes off the ropes and Edge nails him with another clothesline. Mysterio falls to the mat and Edge quickly goes to pin him. Mysterio gets his shoulder of off the canvas at a count of two. Edge back to his feet and he guides Mysterio to his feet. Edge sends Mysterio into the ropes yet again and goes for a clothesline one more time but Mysterio ducks and bounces off of the other set of ropes and lands a low dropkick to the knee of Edge that sends Edge down to the mat. Rey quickly runs to the ropes and springs to the top. Mysterio waits for Edge to get up and then he comes off the rope with a Hurricanranna onto Edge. Rey jumps on top of Edge and gets a two count before Edge kicks out. Mysterio is back to his feet and Edge slowly gets up. Rey nails a hard right hand and then bounces off the ropes. Rey gets Edge into a wheelbarrow and then bounces up of the canvas and then lands a bulldog onto Edge. Rey flips over Edge and puts his arm on top of Edge. Edge kicks out at a count of two. Mysterio rolls to the apron and then stands up on it. Edge gets to his feet as Rey springboards off the top rope looking for a cross body but Edge ducks out of the way at the last possible moment. Both men are down but Edge makes it to his feet first. Edge gets in position for the spear as Rey slowly makes it to his feet near the turnbuckle. Edge charges at Mysterio looking for a spear but Rey moves out of the way and sends Edge into the turn post shoulder first. Rey school-boys Edge and gets a two count

Rey gets back to his feet as Edge slowly gets to his but with his back turned to Rey Mysterio lands a dropkick to the back of Edge that sends Edge straddling the middle rope with his neck. Mysterio calls for the 619 and he bounces off of the ropes and looks for the 619 but Edge gets off of the ropes. Mysterio twirls around the middle rope and lands in the ring. Edge catches Rey with a clothesline as he stands up in the ring. Edge picks Mysterio up and lands an impact DDT. Edge flips Mysterio over and covers him. Mysterio just sneaks his shoulder up at a count of two. Edge gets up and lays the boots to Mysterio. Edge then climbs to the top rope and stays perched on top waiting for Mysterio to get to his feet. Mysterio gets to his feet as Edge comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick. Edge goes for the pin attempt but Mysterio gets his shoulder up at a count of two. Edge is frustrated and he guides Mysterio to his feet. Edge sets Mysterio up and lands a Russian legsweep. Edge puts his arm over top of Rey but Mysterio kicks out at a count of two. Edge is really getting pissed as he once again picks up Mysterio. Edge puts Mysterio onto his shoulders and then falls back, landing the electric chair drop. Edge goes for another pin but Mysterio kicks out yet again. Edge is really pissed now and picks Mysterio up and kicks him in the gut. Edge hooks Mysterio’s head and calls for the Edgecution but Rey elbows Edge in the ribs. Rey lands another elbow to the ribs of Edge and Edge releases the hold. Rey runs off of the ropes and lands a tilt-a-whirl head scissors takedown. Mysterio hops on top of Edge and pins him. Edge kicks out at a count of two. Mysterio gets back to his feet and bounces off the ropes. Rey hops onto Edge’s shoulders and then he flips around and lands a hurricanranna into a pin. Edge kicks out at a count of two. Mysterio gets to his feet and tries to catch his breath.

Edge gets to his feet as Rey Mysterio charges at Edge and leaps into the air. He lands a cross-body onto Edge but the momentum of the move sends Rey over and Edge lands on top of Rey in a pinning position. Rey kicks out at a count of two. Edge and Rey get to their feet and tie-up in the middle of the ring. Edge locks in a hammerlock. Edge locks in the hammerlock and then sends Rey into the turnbuckle. Edge sets up for the spear as Rey rebounds out of the corner. Edge charges in but Rey lands a drop toe hold that puts Edge into position for the 619. Rey bounces off the opposite set of ropes and then lands the 619. Edge flops back into the ring as Rey stands up on the apron. Rey jumps on the top rope looking for the West Coast Pop but he gets thrown to the ringside by Mr. Kennedy as Edge distracts the ref. Kennedy picks Rey up and lands the Mic Check and then tosses him back into the ring. Edge rushes over to Mysterio and covers him for the three count and the win.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial and we go to a video package on a EWA.com exclusive. It shows Santino Marella making fun of The Scorpion King and The Mummy Returns.

Paul Heyman is standing in his office on the phone. Heyman hangs the phone up as LAX walks into the office.

Homicide: Look Heyman, we want a shot at the EWA tag team champions. We were robbed in the eight-man tag match two weeks ago.

Hernandez: That match was bullshit an you know it.

Paul: What are you talking about. You lost the match and you lost your shot at the EWA tag team championships.

LAX gets pissed off and start stomping around mad. Homicide then goes over to Heyman’s desk and grabs an item that you can tell is close to Heyman’s heart. Homicide picks it up and tosses it to Hernandez. Hernandez plays like he is going to drop it and then tosses it back to Homicide. Cryme Tyme walks into Heyman’s office and Homicide tosses the item to JTG.

Heyman: Fuck that, ok look at Determination it will Tag Team Turmoil invitational for the number one contendership for the EWA Tag Team championship. Now put that back and leave.

JTG goes over to Heyman’s desk and puts something down. LAX and Cryme Tyme then leave as Heyman walks over to his desk. He bens over and sees that the item is not there. In its place is a note. Heyman picks up the note and begins to read it.

Heyman: We owe you one, your neighborhood partners, Cryme Tyme. P.S. Money Money Yea Yea.

The crowd starts a Money, Money, Yea, Yea, chant as we head to the doctors office.

In the doctor’s office we see AJ Styles with the doctor. The Doc is testing AJ’s knee and AJ is in extreme pain.

Doctor: AJ, there is no way that you can compete tonight. If you land on your knee wrong you could break it or tear some ligaments. This is one of the worst sprains I have ever seen in my career.

Styles: Doc, there is no way that I am not going to compete tonight. My whole life I wanted to be the World champion. Tonight is my chance to get that chance. There is nothing that is going to stop me from going on to Determination and win the Hell in a Cell match.

All of a sudden Randy Orton and The Briscoe Brothers attack AJ from behind. They have a steel chair and attack AJ in the knee. Orton turns the steel chair downwards and drives it into AJ’s knee. Ric Flair comes into the picture and then locks in the figure-four as Orton yells at Styles.

Orton: Looks like we just stopped you.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial and we have a two-shot of Taz and Joey Styles.

Styles: What a horrible attack on AJ Styles by the Four Horseman.

Taz: It sure was Joey. You remember what happened earlier with Sonjay Dutt.

Joey: I sure do. Word from the hospital that Dutt was taken to is that Dutt’s knee is broken.

Taz: And by the looks of it, AJ might be on the way to the hospital.

The running horses hit as the Four Horseman come to the ring with more boos than cheers than usual. Flair leads the Horseman to the ring as Orton is behind him and The Briscoe Brothers are in the background. Orton confidently makes his way to the ring as Mark and Jay put up the Horseman sign with their EWA Tag Team belts around their waist.

Lillian: The Following is a qualifying match for the EWA World Heavyweight Championship Hell in a Cell match at Determination this Sunday. Introducing first, representing the Four Horseman, Randy Orton.

“I am†hits as the place goes nuts for AJ Styles. AJ limps out to the ring to a huge pop. His knee is wrapped in an Ace bandage as he tries to play to the ground but his knee prohibits him from doing so. AJ eventually gets to the ring and then rolls in.

Lillian: And his opponent in this qualifying match, The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles.

Match 3- Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles
The referee rings the bell as Orton charges at AJ and lands a clothesline that knocks AJ to the canvas. AJ slowly gets up as he cannot put hardly any weight on his knee. Orton stalks Styles and then kicks the back of AJ’s hurt knee. AJ falls back on the canvas as Orton goes for a pin attempt but AJ kicks out at two. Orton guides AJ to his feet and then tries to Irish Whip him into the ropes but AJ falls down halfway to the ropes. Orton goes over and picks AJ up and tries the RKO but AJ pushes him off. Orton comes off the ropes and AJ hit’s the Pele. Orton falls to the mat as AJ hops onto Orton and gets a two count. AJ slowly gets to his feet but Orton gets to his feet before AJ. AJ stands fully up and then his knee goes out on him. AJ falls to the mat as Orton picks AJ up, lands the RKO and then pins AJ.

After the match the Horseman jump into the ring and attack AJ. They grab the steel chair and try to do the same thing that they did in the Doctor’s office but The Murder City Machine Guns rush out with a steel chair and they clear the ring. The Guns bang the steel chairs against the canvas and then check on AJ as we head to commercial.

Commercial Break

We come back to the show and we are in the locker room with Edge and Mr. Kennedy.

Kennedy: Ok, Edge remember I scratched your back and now it’s your turn to return the favor.

Edge: No problem Kennedy. Lita and I have a plan for Jeff Hardy. It might just make his brother a little jealous if you know what I mean.

Kennedy: I know exactly what you mean.

“Loaded†hits as the place goes absolutely crazy for the rainbow-haired warrior. Jeff makes his way to the ring and he does his girations on the top of the entrance way. His pyro goes off and then Jeff sprints to the ring.

Lillian: The following is the final qualifying match for the Hell in a Cell match at Determination for the EWA World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, Jeff Hardy.

“Kennedy†hits as Mr. Kennedy comes through the entrance way to a good amount of heat. Kennedy quickly gets to the ring and then pushes Lillian Garcia out of the way. He raises his hand to the air as his microphone comes down from the ceiling.

Kennedy: And his opponent, from the great state of Wisconsin weighing in at 243 lbs. and standing 6 foot 2 inches tall. He is Mrrrrrr. Kennnnnneddddy….

Kennedy goes to the middle rope and stands up on the middle rope.

Kennedy: Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnedddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Match 4- Mr. Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy
Kennedy throws his microphone in the air as the ref calls for the bell and Jeff Hardy dropkicks Kennedy off of the middle rope and over the top rope. Kennedy gets to his feet as Hardy planchas over the top rope and onto Kennedy. Hardy gets to his feet and the guides Kennedy to his feet. Hardy tosses Kennedy into the ring and then stands up on the ring apron. Kennedy is laying on his back as Hardy slingshots over the top rope and tries a leg drop but Kennedy moves and Jeff jars his back on his canvas. Kennedy gets to his feet as Hardy slowly gets back up. Mr. Kennedy lands a devastating clothesline on Jeff Hardy. Kennedy tries a pin attempt but Hardy kicks out at two. Kennedy back to his feet and he picks Hardy up. Kennedy whips Hardy into the rope and then Kennedy tosses Hardy into the air but Hardy comes back down and catches Kennedy with a Hurricanranna. Hardy hops on top of Kennedy and gets a two count. Hardy back to his feet as Kennedy gets to his. Kennedy comes at Hardy but Hardy catches him with a sit-out jawbreaker. Hardy gets on his feet and then lands a leg drop to the mid-section of Mr. Kennedy. Hardy then pins Kennedy but only gets a two count. Hardy back to his feet and he climbs to the top rope. Hardy stays perched and waits for Kennedy to get to his feet. Hardy comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick that knocks Kennedy to the canvas. Hardy jumps on top of Kennedy but Kennedy kicks out. Kennedy tries to get to his feet but Hardy kicks him in the head and then in the shoulder. Hardy guides Kennedy to his feet and then goes for a kick to the mid-section but Kennedy catches Jeff’s leg. Jeff flips around and lands a mule kick to the gut of Kennedy. Hardy hurries to the top rope and comes off with a move that he has not done since the late nineties. Hardy comes off with a 450 splash that misses as Kennedy just moves out of the way.

Kennedy gets back to his feet as Jeff is hurting on the canvas. Kennedy guides Hardy to his feet and then he lands a snap DDT. Kennedy flips Hardy over and pins him but only gets a two count. Kennedy picks Hardy up and sends him into the turnbuckle. Kennedy lands a face wash and then steps back and bounces off the opposite ropes. Kennedy charges at Hardy and lands a big boot. Kennedy is not done with Hardy as he picks him up and lands a Green Bay Meatpacker and pins Hardy. Jeff kicks out at two and Kennedy is getting frustrated. Kennedy gets back to his feet and then picks Hardy up. Kennedy tries a clothesline but Hardy ducks and then lands a double legged dropkick. Kennedy falls through the middle ropes as Jeff gets an adrenaline rush. Hardy bounces off the opposite set of ropes and then flies toward Kennedy on the outside. Hardy flies over the top rope but Kennedy has a chair that he must of grabbed from under the ring and he cracks Jeff in the head with the chair as he flies through the middle rope in a suicide dive attempt. The fans chant Holy Shit as Kennedy tosses Hardy’s limp body into the ring. Kennedy goes for the pin and gets a two count before Hardy gets his foot on the bottom rope. Kennedy gets frustrated and then goes outside and gets the steel chair. Kennedy plays to the fans and pretends like he is going to smack one of them in his classic taunt. Kennedy rolls into the ring with the steel chair and measures Hardy. Hardy gets up using the ropes and Kennedy gets ready to clobber Jeff. Jeff is fully up and Kennedy goes for the knockout chair shot but Hardy falls down and Kennedy bounces off the steel chair off of the top rope and it bounces back in the face of Mr. Kennedy. Hardy school boys Kennedy and gets a two count. Kennedy gets to his feet as Hardy now has the steel chair. He takes it and nails it against the head of Mr. Kennedy. Hardy leaps on top of Kennedy and gets a two count before Kennedy somehow kicks out of the steel chair shot.

Hardy gets to his feet and grabs the steel chair and tells Kennedy to get to his ass up. Hardy swings wildly and misses as Kennedy gets Hardy in position for the Mic Check. Hardy battles his way out of it as Lita makes her way to the ring. Lita gets on the apron and calls for Jeff Hardy. Lita taunts taking off her shirt as Hardy gets distracted. Jeff goes over to Lita as she is unbuttoning her shirt. Edge sneaks into the ring just as Lita is about to take off her shirt. She takes the shirt off to reveal her bra as Kennedy pulls Hardy and Edge is set up for the spear. Hardy turns around and Edge charges in for the spear. Kennedy is behind Hardy and Hardy moves out of the way as Edge spears Kennedy. The ref doesn’t say anything as the relaxed rules are in effect. Hardy hops to the top rope and lands a Swanton Bomb as Matt Hardy rushes to the ring to take care of Edge. Hardy pins Kennedy for the three count.

Taz: Well we have our six men for the Hell in a Cell main event at Determination.

Joey: The Hardy Boys, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam, and Edge.

Taz: I can’t wait for this Sunday.

CT Styles

Best Match: Main Event, simply a good match. One thing you can improve on in your matches is make it less robotic. Instead of 'Carlito nails a hip toss. Benjamin gets back up and nails a kick. Carlito then does this.. etc.' maybe try this, 'Carlito catches Benjamin with a hip toss and the Gold Standard shows his pain via the expression on his face. He then gets back to his feet and catches Carlito off-guard with a kick to the gut followed by.. etc.' I don't know, you might wanna try it.

Worst Match: AJ Styles/Orton. I didn't mind it, it showed Evolution's superiority.

Best Promo: For me, the VIP Lounge was pretty good as well as the LAX/Heyman one. Maybe put some more length into your promo but other than that they're pretty good.

Worst Promo: None were really bad.

Additional Comments: Not a bad show, gave some good hype for Determination. Matches were pretty good and it was a good solid show. Nothing really else I can say apart from what I've already said.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: The main event- I liked it, but I didn't care for the Lita part, IMO it made Jeff look stupid that he would be distracted by that.
WM: AJ vs. Orton- it was a squash, but it did serve a purpose.
BP: The VIP lounge- You write very good MVP promos.
WP: The Punk promo's still seemed odd this week.
AC: I liked the opeining angle, poor Sonjay, he the ultimate jobber. lol... The first match was pretty good... the Joe vs. Lethal lead up has been good... Another good show.
Plug: POI Episode 18 has been posted. Please check it out and leave a review.

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: Edge/Rey - Both men got in a decent amount of offense and the finish was good to add to the feud between Edge and Kennedy as Edge got revenge later on in the night

WM: AJ/Orton - This may sound dumb but it was too much of a squash. I know AJ was injured but a superstar as good as him shouldn't go down as easily as he did. Make him
try and mount at least a bit of a comeback as underdog and then let Orton win.

BP: VIP Lounge. Great stuff from both men very in character and LMAO at half-man half-monkey.

WP: LAX's promo. I know LAX don't really talk much but still it wasn't in character at all and you should try getting them a manager to do the talking for them if it helps you. Still made the match though so you got what you needed.

AC: Great show and you are proving you hve the potential as a booker I saw in you all along and if you keep it up with the storylines and everything you will soon be a very popular booker so just keep it up.

edgehead09

Reaction score
EWA news and notes

Paul Heyman and Raven are both very high on Randy Orton. They look to push him as the top heel for a long time. Look for either Edge or Randy Orton to walk away with the title at Determination.

The Jay Lethal/Samoa Joe fued has been booked four months in advance. There are some wrestlers being brought in to enhance the rivalry with a big blow-off match at Battleground.

Speaking of Battleground, Paul Heyman has realized the names of the monthly Pay-Per-Views. The list can be seen below.

Jan. - Determination
Feb. - Desire
March - Dedication
April - Battleground
May - Destruction
June - WrestleFest (Biggest PPV)
July - Devil’s Playground
Aug. - Fountain of Gold
Sept. - Night of Infamy
Oct. - Overdose
Nov. - Retribution
Dec. - Dishonor

Heyman and Raven are also very high on the Briscoe Brothers and have plans for them to remain the titles over the next couple of months. Many of the feuds that are happening right not will likely be ended at Battleground in April.

Lastly, Paul Heyman has a very important announcement to make regarding new talent coming in to EWA. This announcement will take place at Determination.

Determination Preview

Four Team Elimination match for a shot at the EWA Tag Team Champions.
Cryme Tyme vs. LAX vs. Kaz/Punk vs. Kofi/Carlito

Showcase match
Mr. Kennedy vs. Rey Mysterio

Single Match
Jay Lethal vs. Samoa Joe

EWA Tag Team Championship
Murder City Machine Guns vs. The Briscoe Brothers

6-man Hell in a Cell Match for the EWA World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam

all reviews and predications will be repped. Sry for taking so long it was just my b-day weekend and you kno how that goes

Switchy

Reaction score
Hmm, Edge or Orton walking out as champ? I think the big matches which take a lot of work to win are usually won by the sorta clean-cut (not nessacarily face but just someone who has always been a fan favourite and follows the rules) superstars if you get what I mean but if Orton wins I wanna see how you make him win and I also want Jeff to do something crazy with the cell as his playground.

The Lethal/Joe feud is really exciting me and I will expect to see a few "old friends" from RoH to pay a visit throughout the feud and I think this feud can get really intense.

As for your PPV names it looks like you love the PPV names starting with D lol and with the "higher-ups" being high on Orton and the Briscoes that can only mean good things and Heyman's announcement may have something to do with indy talent coming over for certain shows imo.

Here's my predictions:

Four Team Elimination match for a shot at the EWA Tag Team Champions.

Cryme Tyme vs. LAX vs. Kaz/Punk vs. Kofi/Carlito

Showcase match
Mr. Kennedy vs. Rey Mysterio

Single Match
Jay Lethal vs. Samoa Joe by (countout)

EWA Tag Team Championship
Murder City Machine Guns vs. The Briscoe Brothers

6-man Hell in a Cell Match for the EWA World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam, if it's not him it'll be Jeff Hardy imo

djprimetime

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme or LAX
Mr. Kennedy
Samoa Joe
The Briscoe Brothers
Chris Jericho or Randy Orton (to feud with jericho or van dam)