EVOLVE Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Got my hopes up when you said London and Kendrick, would be cool to see those two there but this new team could be good, hopefully this promotion gets a good tag team division like ROHs current one.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Lyndon and Kendrick have been tearing the east coast up, I'm surprised that they haven't really broken out like they should have.

I think the unknowns in the singles division is a good thing. they obviously need bigger stars to draw initially, but if the younger guys break through, that would be huge.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
they changed the site this week, it's easier to navigate with a roster page and stuff.

The Main Event - Official Singles Division Match
Davey Richards vs. Kota Ibushi

Official Tag Team Division Six Man Match
Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw & Hallowicked vs. Gran Akuma, Icarus & Brodie Lee

Official Singles Division Match
TJP vs. Munenori Sawa

Qualifying Match
Chuck Taylor vs. Cheech

Also signed to compete:

Official Singles Division Wrestlers:
-Allen, Brad
-Cannon, Arik
-Dickinson, Chris
-Doane, Ken
-Fish, Bobby
-Gargano, Johnny
-O'Reilly, Kyle
-Ricochet
-Young, Silas

Official Tag Team Division Wrestlers:
-Aeroform of Louis Lyndon & Flip Kendrick
-Dark City Fight Club of Kory Chavis & Jon Davis

Reaction score
Arik Cannon, I've watched this guy a few times on youtube, he's good, also used him in my new BTB. This looks good lets hope Gabe can do it. Rip up the indi scene like ROH did under Gabbe, he will flourtish again.

Montana

I thought Tyler Black was supposed to be in Evolve. The roster looks like it needs main eventers in my opinion. I'd say Richards and Kenny are the top guys.

Qwake

Fuck yeah, Chuck Taylor! He's facing Cheech but Cloudy isn't there? Hopefully he comes to help the two team tag division they have right now. Doesn't look too bad but it could do with some star power.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
any guesses to who this will be...
[YT]gbJN6Rxna4I[/YT]
[YT]UnfRXRlG0L8[/YT]
[YT]YjIoWlP-FFI[/YT]

maybe Jacobs, maybe Aries. or if you're super optimistic, maybe Jeff Hardy. stuff looks real interesting. OR Shiima Xion, who's amazing. he still might be in Mexico though.

Qwake

This is really interesting, I like stuff like this, could really bring me to following this promotion. I'm not to sure who it will be but I think HFH could have been right when saying Jimmy Jacobs, it could definitely be a possibility. Although I am sure there are many more people it could be, looks like we'll all just have to wait and see. Good stuff thus far.

Hometown Kid

That has to be Jacobs, if that was the mystery man's voice in part 2. Plus the shadow had Jimmy's hair as well. But honestly, that could be someone super big if he's "captured the hearts of millions across the globe". I'm not sure what to think of this as of now. But I like it, and I hope they keep on with the interesting stuff like that.

Montana

That is pretty cool. My guess would be Jacobs, but Jeff Hardy would be insane. I highly doubt that though.

Montana

Hmmm, didn't know MS was into Indy/Evole.

Cool teaser promos, but not sure if i like the new gay good guy Jimmy Jacobs. Guess we will see. Good add for Evolve.