EVOLVE Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
http://evolvewrestling.com/

Mission Statement:

EVOLVE is an attitude.

EVOLVE is not a particular in ring style. It is not an age group. It is not strictly defined.

EVOLVE has no limitations. It has no restrictions. It has no boundaries.

EVOLVE is the ability to look into nothingness and instead of seeing nothing to recognize infinite potential and absolute possibilities.

EVOLVE is the desire to be something greater than what we've become.

This is legit. Gabe's back with a new promotion coming next year on the east coast. This could be something amazing, considering how bad the indy scene has been, and how ROH hasn't been able to make strides to get more popular.

Thoughts?

LKP

Hmm something new i guess. I'm glad more wrestling promotions the better.

Montana

I gotta see some shows before i can start really getting behind this promotion. I like Gabe and Davey just as much as anyone else, maybe more, BUT lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.

I'm interesting in the teasing of the next wrestler they're signing...Bobb...

Bobby Dempsey? Bobby Fish? Bobb Sapp?

The divisions concept doesn't interest me much either.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Cool to see them coming out with some more stuff. The divisons concept isn't horrible but it's not the best idea ever. I'd like to see who they get to come in and how the shows are before making any decisions about it.

Montana

First names signed...Bobby Fish, Ricochet, and TJ Perkins.

I think people were getting their hopes up a little bit too much. I'll check them out if they come to detroit, but i'm not going to hold my breathe.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It's more of a big thing for the NY/NJ area because JAPW has been horrible for the past 2 years, ACE won't leave New Jersey, and there are virtually no promotions in the NYC area that can be legit. Only a couple of years ago, Red, Homicide, Low Ki, Maff, Lethal, and the SAT were tearing the east coast up. I think the booking could outweigh a poor talent roster.

Klide

not really into independent promotions but as the looks of the site pretty badass might actually look foward to this.

Qwake

At first I was really excited about this new promotion, I'm still interested to see hiw it does and everything but so far the current signed guys don't look to great, hopefully it picks up before it starts.

Montana

Ken Doane aka Kenny from the spirit squad has agree'd to wrestle for Evolve. As well as Dark City Fight club. Some better names, but still not that strong of a roster yet.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't think they're trying to challenge ROH or even CHIKARA, that's why there's a lack of "huge" names. It might not be enough big talent to bring in the smarky, asshole, crowd, but it's interesting to see a bunch of new guys with potential being spotlighted. who knows, the wrestling might speak for itself.

MizMasta3000

The debut event for the new EVOLVE pro wrestling promotion run by Gabe Sapolsky, Davey Richards and Sal Hamoui will be on Saturday, January 16, 2010 from Rahway, New Jersey.

London and Kendrick Registered as an official tag team under Aeroform as well

Qwake

Londrick, DCFC and Ken Doane are all very good signings, its shaping up nicely but theyre taking their time in getting some well known guys, hopefully they pick up soon.

Montana

I'm quite sure aeroform is not London and Kendrick. They look like a new tag team based on the youtube video of them. However it would be cool to see them in Evolve. Aeroform does look pretty good anyway.

MizMasta3000

I Meant to say Lyndon not London. Aeroform is not Londrick