Ever Been To A Forum Where The Mods Are Too Strict?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
lol Didn't know I was using a "secondary account." But I just read the thread and now I know why - mods banning people because they can't control them disagreeing with something they have strong feelings about.

Pro Wrestling.com is moderated by overly sensitive pussies. It's official when a guy who was never a shit stirrer in the first place gets banned for daring to have a different opinion than the majority, including the mods.

What were you nerds discussing anyway?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I hope you guys love me.

b5184590aea4d39ef772b1ab89109997.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol Well, the ban hammer finally came down on me now as well. I was banned, and the reason stated was "no alters." Can someone explain what the fuck that means? I looked it up and it said something about modifying or changing, and I don't know how that translates into why I was banned from a wrestling forum.

I thought I said something that might have deeply offended the sensitivities but I can't think of what. I also checked my rep over there one last time and it wasn't down or lowered (by neg rep) at all.
Yea by calling you an alt they were saying you made a different account to try and hide your identity not posting on your main account. This generally happens when someone is banned they make a new account to circumvent the ban.

Not that I would know, never happens to me :silva: