Ever Been To A Forum Where The Mods Are Too Strict?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This might shock some people here, namely Crayo , but I've actually had my share of bans on other sites that had nazi mods.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
All hail Crayo and sh*t like that.

Haven't been on other forums (yeah no shit noobiness sticking out like a lighthouse in the fog), expected strict modding since I see it lurking around other places but after my second post here the "big bad owner of the forum" made a little reply that ended with "Fuck Jerry Lawler"

Uhh, yeah... this place isn't going to be too strict...

Reactions: Crayo

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I have to say though, that I should probably never get mod powers. I fear that I'll get drunk with power and start abusing my powers in record time.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Everyone know's i'm next in line. Aids 4 staff.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo removed me from skype. What a douche. How do we mic up now?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Lol really? Expected you to be quite rational.

lol I was joking. Though on this old forum (Wrestling News World... great wrestling forum until - fittingly enough- the mods became too powerful and paved the way to it's mediocre downfall), I got mod powers for a brief time and would edit people's posts if there was spelling mistakes since I was and still am a grammar nazi.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Farooq 4 staff

Kicks out everyone thats not black

only me and from are left

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
A lot of forums die due to their moderation techniques. It's why I'm quite anal about the moderation style we have here, and the moderators we choose. I really don't let anyone else have any input to who I add (though I do talk about it, but I tend to promote/demote myself). Lol at the grammar nazi thing, your grammar isn't perfect :pity1:.