Ever Been To A Forum Where The Mods Are Too Strict?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
A lot of forums die due to their moderation techniques. It's why I'm quite anal about the moderation style we have here, and the moderators we choose. I really don't let anyone else have any input to who I add (though I do talk about it, but I tend to promote/demote myself). Lol at the grammar nazi thing, your grammar isn't perfect :pity1:.

My grammar is just fine, thank you. Maybe one mistake every 800 posts.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
WrestleZone is ridiculous when it comes to it's strictness. I get that they want people to elaborate, but, come on, you can't always elaborate on things. Some are short one line answers. I stopped posting there ages ago because 2 out of 20 posts, I got infractions for spamming because they were one liners.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That's one thing I like here. People post one liners a lot here, and quite often, and I never see it as a problem. Yes it's sometimes annoying when they do it over and over again, but I never really saw it as anything bad since it's still contributing to the thread at hand.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard that people get banned easily over there just like they do on prowrestling.com.

I was at prowrestling.com a few years ago, but never posted a lot. I don't remember if they had a big problem with post length, but, wouldn't doubt it. I do remember some people being arrogant dicks for no reason at all.

I remember a lot of people being banned from WZ for simply not typing up 90 paragraph responses.

Most of the mods there are idiots, anyway. I remember one girl, can't remember if she is a mod or not, but, anyway, the dudes hung on her tits like crazy and she wasn't even that good looking. I always thought that was funny. I forget her name....it's on the tip of my tongue...Emma or something? Anyway, I wouldn't say she is ugly, but, not even good looking enough to drool over. There were other girls that looked way better than her, plus, she let it get to her head. Absolute moron.

Farooq

Reaction score
I was at prowrestling.com a few years ago, but never posted a lot. I don't remember if they had a big problem with post length, but, wouldn't doubt it. I do remember some people being arrogant dicks for no reason at all.

I remember a lot of people being banned from WZ for simply not typing up 90 paragraph responses.

Most of the mods there are idiots, anyway. I remember one girl, can't remember if she is a mod or not, but, anyway, the dudes hung on her tits like crazy and she wasn't even that good looking. I always thought that was funny. I forget her name....it's on the tip of my tongue...Emma or something? Anyway, I wouldn't say she is ugly, but, not even good looking enough to drool over. There were other girls that looked way better than her, plus, she let it get to her head. Absolute moron.
Sounds like a Facebook page admin :pity:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I've never been in forums that ban people because they do a little thing that don't respect the rules, I'm sure that they (mods) broke the rules hundreds of times...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Farooq 4 staff

Kicks out everyone thats not black

only me and from are left

oh yet OK? Blackavelli the celebrity user is black. 3X was black before he disappeared. And you are only half black, so kick half of yourself out, punk ass

Farooq

Reaction score
:no: You can't kick out God :adr:

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nope. Wrestlingfigs was the only one that I've been on I'd even call strict in the slightest, I don't think they were too strict though. Most of the forums I've been a part of have been pretty lax, probably a benefit of lurking before joining. It also helps that about half of the forums I've been on where run by people within the same community, but the lurking before joining thing definitely helps too.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
lol Well, the ban hammer finally came down on me now as well. I was banned, and the reason stated was "no alters." Can someone explain what the fuck that means? I looked it up and it said something about modifying or changing, and I don't know how that translates into why I was banned from a wrestling forum.

I thought I said something that might have deeply offended the sensitivities but I can't think of what. I also checked my rep over there one last time and it wasn't down or lowered (by neg rep) at all.

Farooq

Reaction score
lol Well, the ban hammer finally came down on me now as well. I was banned, and the reason stated was "no alters." Can someone explain what the fuck that means? I looked it up and it said something about modifying or changing, and I don't know how that translates into why I was banned from a wrestling forum.

I thought I said something that might have deeply offended the sensitivities but I can't think of what. I also checked my rep over there one last time and it wasn't down or lowered (by neg rep) at all.
Go make an account called Bradshaw, we'll kick their ass

:damn: :jbl:
Seriously though :dafuq: Stupid reason to ban someone

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alter

See 2 and 4.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
lol Didn't know I was using a "secondary account." But I just read the thread and now I know why - mods banning people because they can't control them disagreeing with something they have strong feelings about.

Pro Wrestling.com is moderated by overly sensitive pussies. It's official when a guy who was never a shit stirrer in the first place gets banned for daring to have a different opinion than the majority, including the mods.