Entrances

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kenny Omega has by far the greatest entrance in the history of man. Reminds me of DBZ, which is always good.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
All of you are wrong. BxB Hulk has the greatest entrance ever, BAR NONE. I don't know any other wrestler in the world that has dancers.

[YT]M8fbqD9duas[/YT]

Omega is pretty good too, his entrances in JAPW were better with the belt than in ROH. Jack Evans breaking and flipping to the ring is sick too.

For WWE, Ultimate Warrior's entrance kinda made his career and were longer than his matches.

I'm not a fan of the Undertaker's entrance, it doesn't really get you pumped for a match by having a 5 minute slow walk to the ring.

Great One

Holy shit, it was weird and coincidential that I randomly found this epic ass HBK entrance on youtube.

[YT]F7pK2m63YNY[/YT]

Pro, I miss when he use to do this and this HBK =(, simply awesome and hilarious, it's a must watch.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
WHAT?! The Disturbed remix of "Glass Shatters" was fucking SICK, I was obsessed with that song when he first changed it. I remember I couldn't ever find out who sung it (it was on the old video game), then I finally did many years afterwards. I always thought he should permanently use that, it was simply awesome and really got you pumped when he ran out and started fucking people up.

I guess it just stems from my long time hatred of Disturbed as a whole.

Also, no one else liked Angle's theme when he debuted in TNA?

It's okay, but it's a rip off. Like WCW used to do with their theme music. At least shell out for the rights to the song tbh.

noumenon

^TNA has HORRIBLE entrance music. I think the best entrance music in TNA would have to have been Christians. They shockingly went out and bought the rights to a song...lol. It still had the same feel as his last WWE theme and came off kind of epic almost.
Sting comes out to that horrible fucking looped guitar riff...
Angle comes out to...rap? wtf

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
TNA's music isn't horrible. Angle's is good. Aj Styles has the best now that Christian's gone. LAX's entrances fits them, Beer Money Inc. is great, their theme separate is good but both mixed is great. That's all I can think of for now, but all their music isn't "horrible".

noumenon

^I'm not a fan...lol.

Speaking of Beer Money though... I get a kick out of James Storm's beer cooler entrance.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Glass Shatters For Austin

American Badass Theme For Undertaker.. Not Rollin

This One

[YT]BsdzTmVf6AY[/YT]

Than the rest are all secondary

Great One

^Rofl, that song was mad stuck in my head at one point. I forgot to add the Ministry theme.. that was sick. Especially the version when he was the American Badass and faced Triple H at WM 17.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
WCW had some good entrances.

NWO - Will always be my favorite.
Diamond Dallas Page - One of my wrestlers, pure attitude when he came to the ring. DDP > Austin walk to the ring. Plus Nirvana rip-off.
Jericho - That song would get stuck in my head for years!
Disco Inferno - Fuck wrestling skill! Fuckin boogie when DI came out!
Billy Kidman - That song was bomb!

noumenon

I loved when nWo was in WWE and they did the whole staticy black and white effect...that was pretty cool....but yeah, they had great entrance music as well.
WCW was famous for taking 90's rock and grundge songs, cutting the lyrics and using them as themes.
DDP- Nirvana
Raven- Nirvana
Jericho - Pearl Jam
There were definately a few more...they escape me right now.

I love Kendrick's entrance as well. I seriously crack up every time....EJ all serious and Kendrick buzzing around him.

Ken Shamrock...his fuckin theme rocked.
Steve Blackman as well.

PeepShow

By far the best entrances are Triple H's and Chris Jericho's. Also Takers I guess, but his has just become so overrated because it gets longer and longer each time.

noumenon

Jericho's WAS great...he really doesn't do much anymore, just kinda walks out and stares. When he's a face it's much better.
And another thing about Jericho...anyone who played SvR09 knows what I'm talking about. What the fuck was up with that entrance music they put in there for him? Perhaps they were considering changing his music to fit his heel persona but never did? Thankfully they didn't cause it fuckin sucked.