Entrances

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Undertaker has the best entrance EVER.

Triple H comes in at a close second, Stone Cold, D-Generation X and The Rock are all pretty good as well, but none have that 'classic' feel as that of the deadman. Let's be honest, Undertaker's WrestleMania entrance is spectacular.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also, Rock's Hollywood entrance. The really long one with the helicopter and what not. That one was awesome.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^ I think the one The Rock had with an acoustic sound (I think) with the drums/ high string guitar was better. The one he had when him and Hogan had their feud.

And Austin's theme that had the "Step off... alokjfloafoeihndsa" I don't know what the guys saying after that but I liked that one better than his regular one.

Shane's is good too. Makes it better when he comes out jumping and twirling his hands.

C4

I almost forgot to mention Hulk Hogan!

Hogan also has one of the best entrances ever, his entrance theme is the best part.

Airfixx

And Austin's theme that had the "Step off... alokjfloafoeihndsa" I don't know what the guys saying after that but I liked that one better than his regular one.

Once he'd turned heel after WM17?

...Sounded like they'd had his theme remixed by Pantera!

Shane's is good too. Makes it better when he comes out jumping and twirling his hands.

LOL...They call that skipping, dude!

noumenon

I believe it was Disturbed who did his theme....don't ever confuse that with Pantera again please..lol.

And yeah, I liked HHH's "My Time" theme a lot better than the Motorhead one...at least when he's a heel. The instrumental of My Time was cool too..."Higher Brain Pattern"

Yeah, the Rock's Hollywood theme was cool...he's had about 514545456 themes over his career.

BookerWSM

Reaction score
I like King Booker and Mark Henry's entrance.

Great One

Also, Rock's Hollywood entrance. The really long one with the helicopter and what not. That one was awesome.
OMFG! How did I forget this one.. This was one of the most bad ass themes ever, if The Rock should ever come back he needs to come back to this.

It was Disturbed and it was awful.
WHAT?! The Disturbed remix of "Glass Shatters" was fucking SICK, I was obsessed with that song when he first changed it. I remember I couldn't ever find out who sung it (it was on the old video game), then I finally did many years afterwards. I always thought he should permanently use that, it was simply awesome and really got you pumped when he ran out and started fucking people up.

Triple H's "My Time" was definitely good as well, did anyone hear the remix version of "My Time" + "The Game" on WWE Anthology? Sick song, it was said he would return to that in 07.

Also, no one else liked Angle's theme when he debuted in TNA?

Airfixx

'My Time' worked so well because the tempo seemed pretty much in synch with the pace that 'H walked/stomped to the ring... Plus, it was indeed HIS time.

HHH was da fuckin' man back then!

Re: The Disturbed remix of "Glass Shatters".

I don't think it ever came accross too well on TV cos, as with a lot of themes back then, they're a little bit 'muddy' cos they're not being mixed directly through the TV audio - You had this kind of overdub of what the mic's in the venue were picking up (i.e. Music, crowd and whatever else...).

@ Noumenon: What's the beef with Pantera (Or was it the other way round)? Yeah, they'd be old timers now, but I saw them play early 1992 and they are still the most brutal metal band I ever saw.

They were 10 years too early... Never mind Limp-Bizkit (sp?) Pantera would have been perfect to soundtrack the entire Attitude era!

Moonlight Drive

^^Limp Dick sucks anyway, just about any band is better than them.

Triple H's entrance has always been something to behold, as has been said, the lights, the presence, it's all in all just an epic entrance. I don't know, something about the glass shattering noise I always get a kick out of when Austin comes out.

There's a lot of great music though. Evolution's theme was definitely my favourite, Hogan's Real American tune, both Voices and Burn In My light from Orton, Foley's car crash theme, Metalingus are all very good though.

I would say Undertaker, but fuck, I got over that a long time ago. I really do get tired of seeing him take 7 times longer than anyone else to get into the ring every single week.

noumenon

No beef with Pantera, they're one of my favorite bands, Disturbed.

Anyway. I have this one HHH theme that he only used for two night on a CD somewhere. There was a month period where I think he literally had 4 different themes right before he got "The Game". It was this really weird sounding bluesy rock/biker bar background music kinda shit.

Reaction score
LOVE:

Goldberg - First of all, the theme "Invasion" was strictly instrumental. Goldberg didn't need lyrics. He didn't need anyone saying anything about him because everyone knew what he was there to do. The pyros (spark shower) were cool at the time, though it has been used alot since then (sometimes unintentionally - see Jeff Hardy). Finally, he didn't take his time. He roared through the pyros, flexed his giant man-flabs and went to the ring without playing "look, my dick is bigger than yours" with the the fans.

Hulk Hogan - The one that started with a a minor tonality and was a bit slower a the beginning. "Real American" really got me hyped and when the Hulk came out and ripped that shirt off I always wanted to be the guy (of course I was like 6 at the time).

The Rock - The slow jam version. Just listen to a youtube of this and the crowd goes INSANE when the entrance begins, every time, without fail.

nWo - The wolfpack entrance. Meh, I was a fanboy.

Sting - WCW entrance. I loved when he would get crazy and come down fro the rafters. Too bad Owen Hart...no, that one is too easy and very tasteless, nevermind.

Diamond Dallas Page - I liked Nirvana and always thought that DDP came to the ring like a twelve year old that had an IV of pixie sticks for three days then got released in a toy shop. He was always so energetic, even in his later years.

Snitsky - Nah, just kidding.

CM Punk - I love his theme "This Fire Burns" and he always plays it up really well. He is getting lost in the shuffle at the moment as far as the roster is concered, and I always feel over-pumped for one of his matches because is entrance is quite good.

Edge - "Metallingus" and pyros...enough said.

HATE:

Kane - He just does nothing for me in his entrance. It used to be ok, but now it's just the same thing and has gotten really stale IMHO.

Taker - Same as above. It used to be amazing, but now it's just way too stale.

Samoa Joe - I think his entrance needs to be revamped. It isn't doing anything for him and it is kind of boring...funny.

Raven - I get the point, man. What about you? Get off your ass and get ready to wrestle you dick. Seriously. Your awesome in the ring, you have great charisma, but your entrance is boring.

I could probably come up with more, but these came to mind. Good thread idea...you get reppy love.