Entrances

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Jericho's WAS great

The countdown, the pyro, the music is ALL great. It always has since he's been in the WWE. I don't know what WAS so great considering it's pretty much all the same except for when he's a face, he puts his arms out. That must make a WORLD of difference...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@ Peep

There is a differance, Jericho face would wild out pumping his fists, spin, yell 'C'mon baby!', slap hands and he had the vest then too which just reek of face. Jericho heel (right now) he walks down slowly, stares out, no expression. THAT'S IT.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
1 Edge the fire works and the smoke are just awesome

2 triple h i like the carrying water bottle and climbing to the apron spitting the water awesome.

3 MVP the one he used to do with the pose and fireworks

4 boogieman its awesome the way he crawls out of the smoke

5 candice love when she just rips her shirt open lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

@ Peep

There is a differance, Jericho face would wild out pumping his fists, spin, yell 'C'mon baby!', slap hands and he had the vest then too which just reek of face. Jericho heel (right now) he walks down slowly, stares out, no expression. THAT'S IT.

It's quite obvious that Peep likes the music, tron and fireworks aspect of Jericho's entrance, so that's really not related to what he likes at all.

noumenon

Absolutely, Jericho's entrance LOOKS great...especially with the lines of code and on the new HD set and all. I also get a kick if you look at the top LED banner above the entrance ramp, it now reads "SAVE_ME".
I just loved his whole pose and the "C'MON BABY!" stuff.

Reaction score
I don't know why they changed the theme of Kurt Angle's entrance in TNA. It hit the nail on the head at the 'E - just sounded like it belonged as an Olympic anthem, until everyone begins crowing "You suck!"

Nothing better than The Rock's "It's Conquered" entrance. He really did not need much detail in anything - the music, the gimmick, the taunts. Walk straight to the ring without anything special. He was just such a good entertainer deep down, he needed nothing flowery.

And finally - NO CHANCE! YOU GOT, NO CHANCE IN HELL!

the dark knight

I agree with Orton, he should do the pose more,
poser(s).

anyway, in terms of entrance overall, not just the music, here are my some of my favs(although i posted them in an thread before about the same topic) in no particular order:

- all of triple h's
- attitude era rocky
- all of taker's until he got buried by kane at survivor series.
- hogan's. who hasn't done the hogan pose(i was a kid, forgive me) at least once in his life?
- goldberg's
- hbk's when he used to dance :p
- gangrel's
- all of kane's until he got fat (after his shane mcmahon feud).

Kizza

I'M THE MAN WITH THE PLAN.

Kendrick dancing + blowing kisses + oversized jacket = awesomeness.