Entrances

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

It's something that all of us as little kids would mimmick...and memorize down to a T...WRESTLER ENTRANCES.

Simple...light hearted...and what should be argue free thread..lol
Just discuss your favorite, and least favorite entrances..and why.

LOVE:

EDGE: I absolutely love Edge's entrance. I think although he's a heel that Alter Bridge song really suits him. He's got the ridiculous over the top pyro which complements his gimmick so well. Signature slide and hump into the ring..lol. Headbangs a little and throws up some fuckin metal horns from the turnbuckle. Good shit.

RANDY ORTON: I really love his new entrance music...Rev Theory actually did quite a good job of capturing his character. His slow methodical walk to ring, completely emotionless. Then that little pause he does by the turnbuckle almost like he's trying not to snap..lol. I just wish he'd do his cocky pose a little more.

JOHN MORRISON: The fact that they actually put a delay on the show just so his hair can blow in slow motion really gets me every fuckin time.

GANGREL BROOD: (yes, include old entrances too if you want) Anyone who didn't love this motherfucker's entrance/theme was insane. Seriously one of the coolest entrances ever. Gangrel was spitting and popping through stages long before HHH and Mysterio...lol.

MELINA: cmon....

HATE:

BATISTA: Does this motherfucker after all these years not know how to sync his pyro with his theme song?

RON KILLINGS: If this guy was standing next to me in the crowd there would be no way I could stop myself from punching him.

Great One

Triple H... best entrance of all time, how can you not have that up there? Wtf is wrong with you =/.

I agree with Orton, he should do the pose more, and yeah his music is cool with that walk. Edge I also agree with for sure, bad ass song, but seriously WHY DOES HE HAVE A PYRO? But whatever, I've grown use to it. At first, it just didn't fit at all and was simply ridiculous. And yeah Taker, who I can't believe you don't have him up there either, he has the most like legendary entrance/presence of all time. Morrison's is plain gold, and Gangrel's is classic. And yeah, ofc Melina.

ROFL at Batista, that's exactly what I think. I remember when he didn't have the pyro and the heel theme.. that was sick. I kinda like R-Truth's actually, though I can see it getting REALLY repetitive, lol.

Honorable mention goes to Angle's first one in TNA.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Love
Edge's as said above his entrance is just wicked.

HHH--- coz im a huge fan lol. Nah i like the stop and stare at the end of the ramp, and the whole spitting water and flexing pose on the turnbuckle he just so intimadating.

HBK---- i just think he is class and i love his song i just never get sick of his entrance and song.
Orton--- his new song is just kick arse and really suits him 100%. The walk the stare the grinding teeth. Good entrance.

Bushwackers--- lmao thats all i gotta say about that.

Hate

Jessy/Festus--- Just totally crap

R truth--- Was good and fresh for like 2weeks but now it's boring and got old pretty damn quick.

Umaga---- Dont hate just dont like and his new theme song is shite.

MikeRaw

HHH's is my favourite all time. Especially when he's heel. Nothing special, but the song, and the lights, sombined with the presence he had, made it awesome.
I was also a fan of Bret Hart's.
Y2J's is another favourite. The song is great, the lighting is great, and the swagger he has going to the ring, (at least when he isn't a serious heel) is great.

Those are my favourite.
Melina's is also nice just to watch, lol.

Roucka

Reaction score
Love-

Randy Orton has a great entrance love how he walks out to the ring all cocky and doesn't even pay attention to anyone and doesn't give a damn.

Triple H how can you not like his entrance how he walks out there with his dont give a damn adittued classic entrance never get sick of seeing it.

The Rock had a great entrance when he was with WWE.

Stone Cold love his entrance how he walks out like a badass and gives the middle finger like he doesn't care.

Maryse her entrance is sweet how she walks out all cocky and doesn't care about anyones feelings.

HBK has good entrance also love how he comes out dancing all though he doesn't really come out like that anymore.

From TNA

Motorcity Machine Guns love how they come out to the ring just sweet.

Scott Steiner really like how he comes out like he just doesn't care about anyone else.

LAX really like how the come to the ring how they had their own little area they would come out but not anymore.

Aj Styles His entrance is hot how he walks out through the pyro just love it.

For ROH

The age of the fall love how they walk out to the ring their music is so awesome.

Hate

Batista he takes forever to get to the damn ring.

The undertaker I mean his entrance takes like almost 3 mins just to get to the ring.

R Truth Hate his entrance I just want to smack him in the face his damn singing is what does it for me HATE IT!

From TNA

Kurt Angel his entrance is just boring.

And I like some others and hate some others but just don't want to name them right now.

Great One

Edited my post a little, lost my con.

But yeah, Triple H's entrance is and will always be > all. =p

noumenon

Yeah, HHH's entrance is pretty classic... I love the lighting for it.
WWE's new entrance set really does give a new dimension to a lot of the entrances.

Taker's is legendary...but yeah..way too long sometimes.

On a non-entrance note...I loved Evolution's music.

Great One

On a non-entrance note...I loved Evolution's music.
Fuck, I was JUST gonna say this, you pos. I was going to say we might as well include factions, so DX, and FUCKING EVOLUTION. Best theme song of all time.

Also, Kane's was cool when he first debuted, Goldberg's I never really liked that much..

noumenon

I always got a kick that Goldberg would blade before he even went to the match cause he was headbutting lockers..lol.

Also, Matt Hardy's Mattitude days were absolutely priceless. The media player border would pop up and have the little Matt Facts on the side...amazing.

CT Styles

DX's, Shawn Michaels', Chris Jericho's and AJ Styles'.

DX's 'Are You Ready?' just does it there but the rest is even better.

Shawn Michaels' I have always loved; more mack in the day with his over the top, flamboyant, in love with himself gimmick, I loved it. My favorite of all time. The song is great too.

Jericho's signature stance, I love as well as his song.

AJ Styles' I love the song and his entrance I just like, it flows well.

The Clash

Reaction score
I'm quite the fan of Mick Foleys entrance in his early WWF days, the way he would stay in that deranged stance on hi way to the ring, leaning to one side whilst pulling out his own hair, then just that effortless roll into the ring and then sitting in the corner rocking against the turnbuckle like hes really deranged.

I've always liked Triple H's entrance, it never gets old, the whole spitting his water in the air etc.
But I hate the bowing down on the turnbuckle, that pisses me off.

I loved Melinas entrance, only when she used to wear that short skirt, now its useless.
Sandmans entrance is my all time favourite for obvious reasons.

I hate R-Truth's entrance, he seriously needs shooting.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, HHH's entrance is pretty classic... I love the lighting for it.

ehhh. I love HHH's entrance too but that lower lighting that he has needs to go. When that hits his face it looks like it's made of leather and it's only going to get worse as he gets older.