ENOUGH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Reaction score
ENOUGH!

Enough fighting, bitching, snide remarks, backhanded compliments, threats, the whole deal. This is NOT kindergarten and we're not your fucking teachers or mummies or daddies. We're all adults (or close thereto) so let's act like it. Therefore:

1. If you have nothing to contribute to the fed, kindly get the fuck out. Door's over there. Don't let it hit you on the way out. If you're only going to cuss out the staffers and tell us how good it was in the *two months* we weren't here, when there were TWO OTHER Creative teams (I can see why they didn't last!), then we don't need you. Our turnout is already bad enough on account of all the shit that's been going down, plus we've got our hands full with all YOUR crap, plus trying to put on a decent show (which can't be a minute late, or baby will cry cause he didn't get his bottle). If you RP, you still can't bitch much. But to bitch at all, you have to RP. It's not hard.

2. If you've been told no once already, don't push it. It didn't work when you were seven, and it won't work now. Or maybe it DID work when you were seven, maybe that's the problem. But guess what? Even if you think you're being perfectly reasonable, the world doesn't always agree with you. Try and go bitch to your boss (oh, wait, you're all fucking high-schoolers) that you're not getting everything you want, and see what happens. Call me from the unemployment line afterwards.

3. If you're losing, try harder. It's not a conspiracy or some random dude's whim. Maybe you just suck.

4. The "we're pushing the ex-PWA people" argument is bullshit. How many non-staff ex-PWAers do you see RPing? A couple? Vs how many of you ACW guys? If you really want to be main event, here's a tip: STOP BITCHING AND FUCKING RP.

5. If you want to start your own fed, please do. As stated, we don't need you.

6. If you want to quit the fed, man up and tell Staff. Don't just throw a hissy fit and leave, or pussyfoot around trying to have your cake and eat it too.

7. I would STILL like to have fun doing this shit (seems increasingly impossible), so I'd appreciate it if you fucking kids got off my lawn.

To all the innocent bystanders, sorry for this rant. Also, the views contained herein are mine, and mine alone - meaning BDC and Slim have nothing to do with it. So go ahead and put my reputation in the negatives, but leave them both alone.

I thought coming in that you guys were a pretty cool bunch, and prretty mature. Thanks for proving me wrong.

I don't have time for this shit.

Rant OVER.

Last edited:

PY.

Reaction score
I ain't even gonna front, this shit is ridiculous. Someone PM me when all this drama shits done.. Till then, I'm not checkin this forum.

ITS A FUCKIN E FED. YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING PAID TO DO THIS, NOR ARE YOU GETTING FAMOUS.. STOP BITCHIN.

Simple enough.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Very hypocritical of you. Not very mature doing this in my honest opinion, instead you could have easily sent PM's to the parties involved. You state you don't need people, even though you need them more than ever. I honestly think we should get rid of all this shit, forget it ever happened, bring back Andy into the e-fed and carry on.

Pete

Reaction score
We need people. But what do we need people who don't RP for?

Exactly.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
ENOUGH!

Enough fighting, bitching, snide remarks, backhanded compliments, threats, the whole deal. This is NOT kindergarten and we're not your fucking teachers or mummies or daddies. We're all adults (or close thereto) so let's act like it. Therefore:

1. If you have nothing to contribute to the fed, kindly get the fuck out. Door's over there. Don't let it hit you on the way out. If you're only going to cuss out the staffers and tell us how good it was in the *two months* we weren't here, when there were TWO OTHER Creative teams (I can see why they didn't last!), then we don't need you. Our turnout is already bad enough on account of all the shit that's been going down, plus we've got our hands full with all YOUR crap, plus trying to put on a decent show (which can't be a minute late, or baby will cry cause he didn't get his bottle). If you RP, you still can't bitch much. But to bitch at all, you have to RP. It's not hard.

2. If you've been told no once already, don't push it. It didn't work when you were seven, and it won't work now. Or maybe it DID work when you were seven, maybe that's the problem. But guess what? Even if you think you're being perfectly reasonable, the world doesn't always agree with you. Try and go bitch to your boss (oh, wait, you're all fucking high-schoolers) that you're not getting everything you want, and see what happens. Call me from the unemployment line afterwards.

3. If you're losing, try harder. It's not a conspiracy or some random dude's whim. Maybe you just suck.

4. The "we're pushing the ex-PWA people" argument is bullshit. How many non-staff ex-PWAers do you see RPing? A couple? Vs how many of you ACW guys? If you really want to be main event, here's a tip: STOP BITCHING AND FUCKING RP.

5. If you want to start your own fed, please do. As stated, we don't need you.

6. If you want to quit the fed, man up and tell Staff. Don't just throw a hissy fit and leave, or pussyfoot around trying to have your cake and eat it too.

7. I would STILL like to have fun doing this shit (seems increasingly impossible), so I'd appreciate it if you fucking kids got off my lawn.

To all the innocent bystanders, sorry for this rant. Also, the views contained herein are mine, and mine alone - meaning BDC and Slim have nothing to do with it. So go ahead and put my reputation in the negatives, but leave them both alone.

I thought coming in that you guys were a pretty cool bunch, and prretty mature. Thanks for proving me wrong.

I don't have time for this shit.

Rant OVER.

Because putting a big rant post up swearing and such is mature. Very mature.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
We're all adults here.

Maybe you just suck.

STOP BITCHING AND FUCKING RP.

Don't have time for this shit.

MATURE.

----------------------------------

Yeah sorry, this silly thread just caught my attention on the main page.

*leaves*

PY.

Reaction score
You know, it is possible to air out dirty laundry with RP's instead of constantly arguing.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Actually, let me tell you a thing or two.

I know the feeling you feel right now. I was a part of the CWF staff, and I remember Andrew doing the same things both in the staff section and publicly. Just a motherfucking ton of rants. But just because it's a rant, it doesn't mean that the dude is immature, it means that he's just pissed. Honestly, I don't even know why the drama started. This all was actually fun until a few days ago, and for me it was fun to be a spectator of the little feud between Andy and Slim. Again, I think that it was a bit too much to ban Andy from the fed. I mean, he was annoying with his PWA ideas, but again, he did nothing that made him deserve a ban. Pete's pissed because the majority doesn't RP. Some weeks ago, I told someone, and I think I told BDC or Pete, but I simply told someone that I exactly know who are those who just won't RP, and my predictions happened to evolve into the sad reality. The people that I listed should have been removed at that point and the fed should be running smoothly with the actual RPers. My idea: remove the guys who haven't RP'd for two weeks and didn't tell you why. That would filter the inactive guys out of the fed and you would have a card people will RP for. Just like that. Plus, my grandma is listening to some classical music shit. Imma wreck the TV. Kthxbai. Not really. Everyone should be mature. I'm not an adult, no, I'm 17. And what? I see that I'm acting more intelligent that the majority of the people here. Just please.. don't make me quit ACW, because I'm having fun. And if people start quitting and the drama goes on, expect a fuck you from me and Raiden.

Reactions: 1 person

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah. Legion just proved my point about people who only come in to bitch/tell us we suck/whateverthefuck.

I took great pains to make it clear that I did not post this as a Staffer. I posted it as a member who is fucking pissed off and needed to vent. I'm sorry if you don't like it. I don't like threats and mindgames either and I have to deal with them every day since I joined. And if the cards aren't better (I think they're pretty bitchin') it's cause we never know who all's going to be here next week, because this bullshit keeps going on and on and on and on.

Also, about the piggybacking: grow a pair. Sheesh. If anyone wants to piggyback off my RP's, GO AHEAD. Half the fun is in seeing what people do with the material you give them. Because, you know, collaborative effort and all...

*rolleyes*

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
1. I'm pretty sure the only time the previous creative teams from this forum were brought up was during the merge. You guys wrote the show in such a way that the people already here didn't like it. I'll be one of the first to say that the previous creatives weren't all that. But neither are you. You've produced the same number of shows they did so big congrats. But isn't that a two way street?

2. Things that have been suggested do work maybe hear people out before instantly shooting them down. Multiple people have thrown out multiple different idea several that would work and a lot more that wouldn't how many have you tried to incorporate?

3. Big ole fuck you on this one. People have lost for a multitude of inappropriate reasons.

4. You talk about ex PWA members RPing cool how many are in that main event?

5. I'd love to but the past two Creative teams have fucked things up so bad nobody is willing to give anyone else a chance. If this Fed fails this is it for a good long while.

6. With all the bitching going on who could blame anyone for quitting? This thread certainly doesn't help that.

7. It does seem to be getting more and more difficult.

8. As far as Legion's chiming in. That just shows you how far this bullshit is getting when regular members feel the need to chime in.

Now I don't completely agree with how things are being ran. But I'm also not leaving I (usually) enjoy RPing and though my shit keeps getting more and more fucked up the creativity I use to overcome them "I think" is even more creative for it.

I especially don't agree with the way you've laid out your grievances cause even though people have been very naggy about their wants and desires for the fed I haven't seen anyone else go to the amount of cussing and disrespect that you have in your original post.

You can try to fire me but I'll be the last one to walk out the door.

P.S.

This thread reminded me of

[video=youtube;NSKJ733chMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSKJ733chMU[/video]

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
I see three in the main event. All controlled by the same person, incidentally. Also, thank you for giving me evidence that you said all those things before, because nobody else believed me.

Also, that cap was filled. Was the ACW cap filled? Don't get back to me on that one, we both know the answer.

You ACW guys CAN be great, you just don't seem to WANT to. We WANT you to. Heck, we'd LOVE for you to tear the PWA a no one. But nope, bitching and ragequitting is more important apparently.

Yeah.

PS: Thanks for finally using punctuation and writing an intelligible post. Thumbs up for that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So what would you like me to admit and to who? If it's true I'll freely admit it. I've been pretty transparent that their are somethings being done that I like while others I dont. But claiming I've admitted something that I've been saying freely from the beginning and acting as if I'm some sort of conspirator is Juvenile.

I also find it interesting you keep talking down ACW guys.

Also something else I'll put out there freely after the way your acting in this thread YOU should be removed from staff.

Pete

Reaction score
How am I talking down ACW guys?

OK, here:

People who have been GREAT so far: Ben (ACW), Derrick (ACW), PY (neutral), Lewbrication (ACW), Luscious Lou (before he quit - ACW), ManOn (ACW), Andrew (even though he didn't RP this week - ACW), yourself (ACW), Slim (ACW), Heath Venomous (ACW) The_King (PWA), me (PWA), BDC (PWA), RRS (PWA)

People who have let me down a bit: Ashez (PWA), Edgeomatic (PWA), Andy (PWA), Lou (because he quit and didn't tell us - ACW), yourself (for bitching - ACW), Sam (no showing - neutral)

Notice a pattern there?

Also, the things you just reinforced had to do with you claiming there were nothing but PWA guys in the main event, that we were only pushing them, and that if you could you would form your own fed. Those things got deleted and nobody believed you'd said them.

Status
Not open for further replies.