End of Year Awards 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Idk who else would be voted as funny on this site. I don't expect to take home my 3rd consecutive funniest mf of the year award, but idk who else gets it.

just funny to me that people are up in arms calling me overrated lol. Who even rates me high for 2014?

I mean, 2012,2013 when I was watching wrestling, posting about wrestling and had members on here I enjoyed bullshitting with I was a great contributor to the site. Now I'm not, but nobody is saying I am.
Counting the funnies might not be a bad way of going about it.
I personally disagree with that method, but since you asked who else, I figured I'd throw that there.
The funnies were installed this year, so it isn't as if they would be totally inaccurate or anything.

Nevertheless, the community votes are the best way to go.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Probably Snowman. People like his self loathing humor

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks, Delik, for posting who you voted for. It's bush league to me and something Amanda Bynes would do.
Not only did yo show how much of a mark you are, you also showed how immature you are by publicly insulting members of your own community.
Everybody on this site knows who the biggest TNA mark is and you left it blank? I know at least two TNA marks you could have posted.
Nominating yourself for 'Hall of Famer' is also very crowning of you.

It's great you voted, but releasing this publicly was very arrogant. It wasn't necessary, bro. You're cool sometimes, but you really do just cross the invisible line sometimes.

@Butters! A halo isn't a bad deal, but I'm no angel around these parts.

I didn't insult anyone but not a problem, you're welcome.

And honestly I don't have a clue who the biggest TNA mark is, I never visit that section.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
And honestly I don't have a clue who the biggest TNA mark is, I never visit that section.

It's cool, bruh.

Oh my brotha... @Testify is prolly the biggest TNA fan.

Then there's Snowman, Random Hero and me and a couple of others that I can't recall right now.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
It's cool, bruh.

Oh my brotha... @Testify is prolly the biggest TNA fan.

Then there's Snowman, Random Hero and me and a couple of others that I can't recall right now.

I can't even remember the last time I read a post by Testify, so that says everything tbh :dawg:

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Cut @Testify some slack, he's been really busy with his sister-cousin the past few months, i think they got a new double-wide together.

You're so crazy, man.

It's stuff like this that makes me LOL every time I read your posts. This is why I nominated you for funniest member.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson