End of Year Awards 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
Yeah Jono, you're such a bully

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
TBH I'm surprised no one came back with "actually (insert wrestler's name here) is the oldest TNA joke out there". Since I don't know TNA at all I wouldn't know who fits well there.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You're so crazy, man.

It's stuff like this that makes me LOL every time I read your posts. This is why I nominated you for funniest member.
If only 90% of my posts werent spam or random gifs. Oh well.
Don't hate, that shit is real.
His sister-aunt posted about it in DMH, or at least that's what @Snowman told me. Testify plays "return of the mack" as his entrance during his family reunions.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You didn't insult anyone, yet that's exactly what you did.
You insulted Lockard23 and Nero_X3. You also insulted the biggest TNA mark on this forum by leaving the option blank.
You not remembering the last post you read of Testify may be the truth but could be an insult as well.

It's almost like you intentionally told everyone on the forum 'I didn't vote for you'. You also self-promoted yourself.
Releasing it publicly showed a lack of tact. You could have gone in the TNA section, peaked around and come to a conclusion based on that.

I really don't think anyone cares that much and if they do they need to reevaluate their priorities in life.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
TBH I'm surprised no one came back with "actually (insert wrestler's name here) is the oldest TNA joke out there". Since I don't know TNA at all I wouldn't know who fits well there.
This cat thought your joke was funny
jeff-jarrett-strut.gif