Edge Leaving WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Juggalo187

Reaction score
Kari Sweets

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2000.jpg
[/FONT]
Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2001.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2002.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2003.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2004.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2005.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2006.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2007.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2008.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2009.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2010.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2011.jpg

Kari%20Sweets%20Pink%20Lingerie%2012.jpg

dreamkiller

Reaction score
great post. she's hot..yet at the same time really young or so it seems.

oneofakind

Reaction score
thats what makes it all the sweeter dreamkiller

millman4134

Reaction score
She does look young. But on the other hand she is extremely hot.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
According to a report by Gerweck.net, Dave Meltzer is now reporting that current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edge has been telling those close to him that he expects to leave WWE when his current contract expires in 2012.

If this is true which honestly i hope it is I'd like to see him reunite with Orton and Christian at least one more time as well as feud with both of them.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Well he is 37 atm, so it isnt that farfetched that he would leave.

Kairi

Reaction score
if true i just want to see him vs christian once

Kylie

Reaction score
Aww damn. :( But it was inevitable considering how long he's been with the company. I'm all for a final feud with Christian to end his career.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He did say in some interview last year that he probably will hang it up in a few years so this is probably true.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
Least he isnt staying til he gets old like Taker, leaving while they still have their prime years, though just about gone now, but still close, is what few wrestlers do, but is a great career move.

???

Banned
Reaction score
I'll believe this when it happens. Numerous wrestlers say that they're going to retire and they just about never do. Booker T said he was going to retire back in 2004, but it was just last year that he was trying to get another deal with WWE after TNA decided they no longer wanted him in late '09. Ric Flair supposedly retired until he decided a shitty tour with Hulk Hogan across here with enough incentive to get into the ring. Even Kane, a guy who I honestly believed, said he was going to retire years ago, and yet he was world champion just a month ago. These guys are very emotionally attached to pro wrestling, so while he may think he'll be leaving WWE now, when the time comes that his contract is running out, he may be thinking different.

And yes, I know I've taken "leaving WWE" and turned it into retirement talk, because I honestly can't see Edge leaving for TNA. While their schedule may be attractive, he's often been WWE's go to guy for years now. I doubt he'd want to trade that in for life in TNA, where he'll only be the big star until they sign someone new from WWE.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'm fine with this. I don't hate Edge, but he'll never be as good as he used to be and hasn't put on a noteworthy performance for quite some time. Still, his absence would leave a hole.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
I don't think this is true, but if it is it's right. He's phenominal on the mic, but because of his body shape, his wrestling skills have sailed downhill. He's around 40ish, so retiring is an option. Although I would love to see him as a commentator.

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
If this is true then it's a really good move on his part. Edge has done all that he's could in his career and his body has been through a lot causing his in-ring skills to diminish. Hopefully he and Christian can have one more tag match together and a feud if possible.