EDGE FACE TURN?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Don't like Edge as a face, but can see them at least letting him 'tween' whilst Punk's got the belt...

I'm envisaging a Hardy/Punk/Edge 3-way @ The Bash and, depending on how the build to that goes and how Punk is received by the fans, I think we may see Edge get the time off he's rumoured to be wanting so that he's back in good shape for the road to WM... The above mentioned 'tweening' would somewhat prime the fans should Punk get well over as a heel and they subsequently decide to return Edge as a face.

MizMasta3000

Yep he did when he said he didnt need to continue with this marriage he got some cheers. I know it was because ppl hate vickie more. And like i said nothing about What edge did or say was remotely Face like. But he did get a few cheers when he said that.

Why does Edge always have to be "married" to someone? jw

Edge and Vickie are the worst couple idea ever. thats why people cheered

Airfixx

^^^Lets' not go there AGAIN..... Edge marrying Vicki in order to get what he wanted fits PERFECTLY with his character.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I still haven't seen these rumors of Edge wanting time off. And I don't know how serious Jeff's injury is, but I find it odd that he AND Matt both have broken hands right now :shifty:. I know they're real injuries, but the WWE couldn't have "planned" that better.