ECW One Night Stand 2006

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Heads up Cena vs RVD. Great match that I think it even topped their first match at One Night Stand 2006. Edge coming out and screwing Cena was a nice touch. I think RVD will lose the WWE belt letting you focus on the ECW Title.

WM: The Divas match, not a big fan of, and the competitors didn't help either.

BP: The Paul Heyman and Big Show one. It was amazing setting the big tag team hardcore match. I can sense Paul Heyman turning on ECW and siding with The Big Show again.

WP: Cena/Edge/RVD. I didn't like the lines Edge said. It wasn't full out of character but it wasn't Edge. Cena was good nonetheless, however him accepting the match to save the embarassment was weird.

AC: Great show really. It was very realistic and I could see the show happening well, if ECW still mattered. Great work.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: RVD/Cena, i got nothing to say! It's a great match

Worst Match: Trinity/Kelly2

Best Promo: I liked the Heyman/Show promo more to hype the feud with the Originals and the New Blood.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: Great show, I almost forgot some of your storylines and I think it brings it back after reading the new show. Summerslam is going to be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.