ECW One Night Stand 2006

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Main Event was very good
WM - N/A
BP - RVD/Paul E.
WP - Kelly Kelly if that counted because it didn't get any stories over.
AC - Good show, I'd like to see some more WWE brand guys move to your show. Saw the news section and it sounded like you're going to do that. Keep up the great work.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Those are some pretty interesting news. I wonder who will be joining ECW and who will Edge be with?

Evil Austin

the news was good I wonder who will be coming from smackdown i have a feeling its like chavo or someone like that. but yeah I will be reading.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Good news. Cant wait to see who jumps ship to ECW. I'm hoping Burke goes to ECW, like in real life.

CT Styles

BM: Sabu/RVD

WM: N/A

BP: Angle/Dreamer

WP: N/A

AC: Good show man, I think this could be a very succesful ppv if you stick with it. Good luck and keep it up.

C4

BM: Of course, Sabu and Rob Van Dam, perfect match and well written!

WM: n/a

BP: Paul Heymen's promo in the start and the Angle/Tommy one.

WP: n/a

AC: This is very good writing, looks good to me so far. To be honest, this is the first time I have read your show and I'm impressed to say the least, keep it up brother :)

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM= Sabu and RVD
WM= N/A
BP= Angle and Dreamer
WP= Kelly Kelly if you count that as a promo.
AC= What a show. That was a great show well done.
CP= Review for a review please as i am getting no reviews.

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: ME for sure

WM: N/A but if i had to choice then it was the Sandman/Snow match

BP: Heyman or Angle

WP: You had only like 2 promos so N/A

AC: Really good show...i liked your preview and i cant wait for the next ECW show

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: ME for sure

WM: N/A but if i had to choice then it was the Sandman/Snow match

BP: Heyman or Angle

WP: You had only like 2 promos so N/A

AC: Really good show...i liked your preview and i cant wait for the next ECW show
Lol what preview? I only posted news lol

ECW Preview for June 20th 2006
Last week on the debut of ECW, Rob Van Dam become the ECW World Champion after defeating Sabu in an extreme rules match. Will we hear from RVD or Sabu tonight? Also, announced on ECW this morning, The FBI will be taking on Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney in an extreme rules match! Since Sandman has to win all of his matches this month, expect to see Sandman taking on an extremists on this weeks show. This week on RAW, Edge announced he is coming to ECW, he is also brining along a Smackdown superstar. Don't miss out as the superstars enter the extremists house. Will all hell break lose? All this and more on ECW!

Confirmed Matches:
The FBI vs. Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten in an extreme rules match
Sandman vs. ???​

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Good preview. Looking forward to see who Sandman faces. I'm thinkin' it's Justin Credible.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Ok i know that i said i was leaving for good and shit, but i realized i missed booking! lol, but since booking has made me sit on my ass all through the week, i have decided that i will only be writing shows and be doing booking stuff on the weekends, not on the weekdays. I missed doing this a lot, and sorry for lying to you all about me leaving. I wanted to continue this BTB because i liked how it was going and everything. So once again, you will be seeing BTB shows and other information from me during the weekends, but during the weekdays, i will not be doing any booking, i still may be on the forums, but no booking. Thanks for anyone who said bye and stuff, i appreciate it, but i missed this stuff, haha so i am back..
Thanks
:groupwave:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
yeah, good to see you kind of back. Maybe you should split your time like 1 match a day or something like that, that's what I do. Anyways, welcome back man.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ECWONSDateBanner.png

ECW June 20th 2006

Live at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia!

Let the bodies hit the floor hits and the intro video shows.

Joey Styles:
Hello everyone and welcome to ECW! I’m Joey Styles joined here by two time ECW World Champion, Tazz!

Tazz: And don’t you forget that! What a night we have planned for you all on ECW!

Joey Styles: You got that right Tazz, in tag team action it will be the FBI vs. Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney, the chair swinging freaks in an extreme rules match!

Tazz: Don’t forget about what happened last week on ECW Joey. Rob Van Dam won the ECW World Title!

Joey Styles: That is a big accomplishment for Rob Van Dam and I am happy for him.

Rob Van Dam’s music hits and he walks out with both titles on his shoulders with a nice crowd pop.

Joey Styles: Looks like we are going to kick it off with our ECW World Champion, Rob Van Dam!

Tazz: Let’s see what he has to hear!

The crowd is shouting RVD! RVD! Rob Van Dam then goes into the ring, and does his pose while the crowd shouts Rob, Van, Dam!

Rob Van Dam: Damn does it feel good to be back in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!

Crowd Pop

Rob Van Dam: The birth place of Extreme Championship Wrestling!

Crowd Pop

Rob Van Dam:
Now as you all know, last week, on the debut show of ECW, I defeated the maniac Sabu to go into my first reign as the ECW World Champion!

The crowd starts cheering Whole F’n Show! Whole F’n Show!

Rob Van Dam:
You guys don’t know how happy I am right now. I am the ECW World Champion, ECW is back, and I am at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia! ECW is my home, am I glad its back? Hell ya! I have wanted ECW back ever since it went bankrupt in 2001. Now that’s it back, my dream has come true, not only am I the WWE Champion, I am the ECW World Champion! I have been waiting for this day to become for years, and guess what? I finally got it. So right now, I would like to introduce to you all, the maniac himself, the ECW original that put up one hell of a fight last week, Sabu!

Sabu’s music hits and he walks out with a nice crowd pop.

Rob Van Dam: Sabu, Sabu. I have to hand it to you bro, you put up one hell of a fight last week. And I have called you out here tonight to shake your hand.

RVD sticks his hand out, Sabu then shakes it.

Rob Van Dam: Alright, good. Hey listen man, anytime you want another shot at this, just let me know. I would be glad to give you a shot anytime man.

Sabu: SummerSlam, you and me, that ECW Title.

Rob Van Dam: Alright bro, you got yourself a deal!

But suddenly, Edge’s music hits and he walks out with Lita.

Edge:
Wait a second here. I told you I was coming to ECW, but not to check out the ugly women, crappy wrestlers, or the cheap fans. I came here for one thing, and that is the WWE Championship! So you can forget your title ECW World Title match, because I am the number one contender for that WWE Title, and I am taking you on at SummerSlam for it!

Rob Van Dam:
Edge, are you still upset from when Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, and Terry Funk kicked your ass?

Edge: No of coarse not! I am upset that a crappy wrestler like you has my title!

Rob Van Dam: Crappy wrestler? You want this title at SummerSlam? Sure, ill fight you for it, but since its SummerSlam, lets make it a little more interesting, a Tables, Ladders, Chairs match for my WWE Title!

Edge looks at Lita and then puts the mic up to his mouth again.

Edge: You know what, you’re on. Come SummerSlam you will be wishing you didn’t make that match!

Rob Van Dam:
Oh we will see how that goes.

RVD then turns to Sabu.

Rob Van Dam:
Sorry bro, how about we get that title match sometime later on…

Edge:
Wait just a minute, if you guys could read I said that I would bring a Smackdown wrestler with me to the land of extreme crappy wrestling! And he is here for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Sabu just stares looking for who it is.

Edge: Alright, Lita you want to do the honors?

Lita: Sure thing baby. The man visiting ECW for the World Heavyweight Championship is no other than Booker T (he dropped his King Booker gimmick)!

Booker T’s music hits and he walks out with some heat from the ECW crowd.

Booker T: I thought I would never see the day, but it is true, greatness is in ECW. I thought to myself, should I really come to ECW and see all these suckas, but it’s worth it, because I am challenging you, Sabu for the World Heavyweight Championship at SummerSlam.

Sabu:
You want this title? Well you’re on, but I only do certain kinds of matches.

Booker T:
And what kind of matches are those?

Sabu: Extreme rules.

Booker T:
You expect Booker T to be in an extreme rules match?

Sabu:
Hell Ya, if you want this title. Sabu then points to the sky and does his pose

Booker T:
Alright, you’re on. But I got one more question for you sucka.

Sabu:
What’s that?

Booker T: Can you dig it Sucka!!!!! Now Edge, Lita, lets get the hell out of here!

Edge: Alright, ill see you (Edge points to RVD) at SummerSlam and you better be ready!

Rob Van Dam:
Oh I will be ready!

Edge, Lita, and Booker T leave. The camera then cuts to Joey Styles and Tazz.

Joey Styles: What a huge announcement that was Tazz!

Tazz:
RVD and Edge going at it in a TLC match for the WWE Championship! You beat your ass that’s a huge announcement.

Joey Styles:
Don’t forget that Sabu is taking on Booker T for the World Heavyweight Championship also.

Tazz:
Well, come SummerSlam, the WWE will finally realize what kind of a dominant force ECW really is.

Joey Styles:
You got that right Tazz. Well we have to take a break, but up next, the FBI is taking on Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten in an extreme rules match!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to ECW!

Tazz: What a night we have for you all tonight!

The FBI’s music hits and they walk out, accompanied by Trinity.

Justin Roberts:
Introducing first, the team of Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido, accompanied to the ring by Trinity, the FBI!

Joey Styles: Let’s kick this show off with the FBI taking on Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten!

Balls Mahoney’s music hits and out walks Balls and Axl, they both have chairs in their hands.

Justin Roberts: Introducing second, the team of Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten, the hardcore chair swinging freaks!

Joey Styles: Let’s get this extreme rules match underway!

Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten vs. The FBI in an extreme rules match

After seven minutes of extreme back-to-back ECW type wrestling, here are the final closing minutes. Axl Rotten irish whips Little Guido into the ropes, as Little Guido was coming back, Axl Rotten attempts a big boot, but Little Guido slides under his legs, gets back up and nails Axl Rotten in the head. Little Guido then picks up a chair that was lying around in the ring, he then Axl in the back, he then takes another shot, The crowd is shouting ECW while Axl screams in pain. Little Guido then runs over and tags in Tony Mamaluke. Tony Mamaluke runs over and starts to kick Axl, he kicks him in the stomach, head, arm, and leg. Mamaluke then goes for the cover, 1..2..Kick out by Axl! Mamaluke can’t believe it, he then takes Axl, picks him up, and attempts to irish whip him into the ropes, but Axl counters and irish whips him instead, as Mamaluke was coming back, Axl nails a hard clothesline. Axl then picks up Mamaluke and nails a stiff punch right to his head, he nails another and then another. He then kicks Mamaluke in the midsection, puts him under his arm, lifts him up and then nails a suplex, cover by Axl, 1..2.. kick out by Mamaluke! Axl goes under the ring and pulls out a trash can, he then slides the trash can back into the ring, Axl then gets back into the ring and takes the trash can, he then smashes the trash can on Mamaluke’s head, Mamaluke becomes busted open, Axl walks over to Mamaluke and kicks him in the back. He then picks up Mamaluke, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Axl then walks over to Mamaluke, takes him and sets him on the top turn buckle. Axl then follows him up there and it looks like he is attempting to hit a superplex, but as soon as Axl gets up there, Mamaluke pushes him off, jumps off and then nails a leg drop. Both men are on the ring and they both struggle to get back up to tag in their team mates. Axl and Mamaluke are both able to crawl over and tag in their partners. Little Guido runs in and so does Balls Mahoney, Balls Mahoney is able to hit Little Guido with a clothesline, but Little Guido gets back up only to get hit by another clothesline, Little Guido then gets up again, runs at Balls and attempts an arm drag, but Balls counters and nails Little Guido with an arm drag.

Balls runs over and attempts to hit an elbow drop, but Little Guido is able to get out of the way, which causes Balls to hit his elbow. Little Guido then gets back up, along with Balls, but Balls is barely standing up when he gets hit my a drop kick, Balls goes flying into the ropes only to get with a steel chair by Trinity. Axl then comes running into the ring to go save Balls but gets hit my a missile drop kick from Mamaluke. Balls then walks drunkenly around the ring, only to get hit by an enziguri from Little Guido. Balls is on his knees leaning forward when Little Guido runs to the outside apron, gets on the turnbuckle, and jumps off, he then nails a Sicilian Slice, cover by Little Guido, 1..2..3!
Winner via pinfall: The FBI!

Joey Styles: A nasty Sicilian Slice gets the win for the FBI.

Tazz:
What an ending that was Joey!

Joey Styles: I agree Tazz, lets look at how this all came to a stop.

Video shows of Trinity hitting Balls, Little Guido getting the enziguri, Mamaluke nailing the missile drop kick, and Little Guido nailing the Sicilian Slice and getting the win.

Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney then get out of the ring, but once they do the power goes out. All of a sudden red flashing lights hit. After about 10 seconds of this, the lights turn back on and Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney are drenched in blood. There is blood everywhere and they don’t know what happened because no one is near them.

Joey Styles: What the hell?

Tazz:
They just got a blood bath Joey.

Joey Styles:
I know Tazz, but from who?

Tazz: I have no idea, but this is some scary stuff Joey, I am scared.

Joey Styles: Oh you wussy, lighten up.

Tazz: Hey man, lights going out, blood appearing, scarrrrry.

Joey Styles:
Yea, whatever Tazz. We have to cut to a commercial while I get Tazz a teddy bear over here, we will be right back!

Commercial Break

The video opens up to Rodney Mack kicking Stevie Richards in the head. He then takes Stevie and throws him right into the concrete wall. Rodney Mack then takes Stevie, kicks him in the midsection, then picks up a chair and nails him right across the face. All of a sudden, Al Snow, CW Anderson, Super Crazy, and Amish Roadkill come in and save Stevie by breaking the fight up and getting Rodney off of Stevie. Rodney just stands there looking at Stevie and walks away. As all the ECW originals go and help Stevie out.

Joey Styles:
What the hell was that?

Tazz:
It looked like Rodney Mack just beat Stevie Richards up really bad.

Joey Styles: Why the hell would he do that for?

Tazz:
I have no idea, but good thing those ECW extremists were there to save him.

Joey Styles:
Well I am hoping we find out how and why this fight broke out.

Out of nowhere Enter Sandman hits and you see Sandman out in the crowd. He has a beer in one hand, a cane in the other and is smoking a cig. He opens the beer can, drinks it, spits it out and smashes it on his head. He then makes his way to the ring. The crowd sings along to Enter Sandman.

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall and is contested under extreme rules! Introducing first, he weighs in at 240 pounds, hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the extreme icon, The Sandman!

Joey Styles:
It’s the 5 time ECW World Champion, The Sandman!

Tazz: Here he is the extreme icon!

Joey Styles: Remember Tazz, he has to win every match in a month to get a shot at that ECW World Title.

Tazz: I wonder who old Sandman is facing tonight Joey.

Joey Styles: I don’t know Tazz, but he better win!

Tazz: I know, having Sandman become a 6 time ECW World Champion would be even more extreme then ECW is now.

Kurt Angles music then hits and he walks out with some crowd heat.

Justin Roberts: Introducing second, he weighs in at 232 pounds, hailing from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, he is ECW’s own gold medalists, Kurt Angle!

Joey Styles: Sandman is facing the ECW gold medalists, Kurt Angle!

Tazz:
One of the best old school technical wrestlers going against one of the best extreme wrestler. This should be a good match Joey.

Joey Styles: I agree with you right there Tazz. If Sandman loses, he can kiss his number one contendership gone.

Sandman just stands in the middle of the ring with his cane waiting for Kurt Angle to come in. Angle gets in the ring and this match starts

Kurt Angle vs. The Sandman in an extreme rules

After 9 minutes of hardcore extreme, good, back-to-back wrestling, here are the final closing minutes. Kurt Angle kicks Sandman in the stomach, he then goes behind him, puts his arms around him and then lifts him up and nails a german suplex. As Sandman hits, Kurt Angle doesn’t let go, he then lifts Sandman back up and then nails another german suplex. Once again, Kurt Angle doesn’t let go, he nails one more german suplex before letting go. Kurt Angle then goes for the cover on Sandman, 1..2..Kick out by Sandman! Kurt Angle stands up and goes on the top rope. Sandman then stands up, picks up a cane but Kurt Angle doesn’t notice it because he is turned around on the top turnbuckle, Angle then jumps off and attempts a moonsault, but Sandman gets out of the way, as Kurt Angle was flipping on his moonsault, The Sandman takes the cane and nails him in the stomach with it. Kurt Angle falls over clutching his stomach, Sandman then goes under the ring and pulls out a chair. He takes the chair and goes back into the ring, he waits for Kurt Angle to get back, once Angle gets up, Sandman takes a swing at Kurt Angle’s face, but Angle counters and kicked Sandman in the stomach, the chair then lands in the middle of the ring, so Kurt Angle takes Sandman in the middle of the ring, puts him under his arm and then nails a DDT onto the chair, cover by Kurt Angle, 1..2.. Kick out by The Sandman!

Kurt Angle can’t believe it, he kicks Sandman in the stomach and then attempts to lock in the Ankle Lock, but Sandman counters and pushes Kurt Angle with his leg into the ropes. Sandman then gets back up quickly and charges at Angle. Sandman sticks his arm out and nails a clothesline. Sandman then goes and picks up his cane and starts to whack away at Kurt Angle, he nails about 6 shots until he stops, Sandman then picks up Kurt Angle, puts his cane on Angle’s throat, he then attempts a White Russian Leg Sweep, but Kurt Angle counters and grabs Sandman’s leg, pushes him over and locks in the Ankle Lock. Kurt Angle has the Ankle Lock locked in the middle of the ring. Sandman has no where to go, he attempts to crawl to the ropes, but Kurt Angle isn’t letting him. He is screaming in pain. He has nothing to do, no where to go. Angle puts more pressure on it, Sandman screams in pain. Sandman is about to tap but out of no where comes Tommy Dreamer to kicks Kurt Angle in the head, picks him up, and then nails a DDT. Tommy Dreamer then runs out of the ring while Sandman gets up, gets his cane, picks up Kurt Angle, puts his cane on Angle’s throat, and then nails a White Russian Leg Sweep, cover by The Sandman, 1..2..3!
Winner via pinfall: The Sandman!

Tommy Dreamer waits until Sandman gets the win. Sandman then gets out of the ring and goes to walk to the back with Tommy Dreamer. Angle is back up and watches as Tommy Dreamer just ruined the win, Angle has a look on his face and he seems pissed.

Joey Styles:
Yes! Sandman gets the victory!

Tazz: Sandman is one step closer to that ECW World Title.

Joey Styles: What a match those too had

Tazz:
Well ladies and Gentlemen we have to take a little break, but don’t go away!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Extreme Championship Wrestling!

Tazz: Extreme is what we are all about.

This is extreme hits and out walks Paul Heyman.

Joey Styles: Looks like we will be getting a word from the evil genius himself, Paul Heyman

The crowd is chanting Paul E! Paul E!

Paul Heyman bows down to the crowd then grabs a mic.

Paul Heyman:
I know you all know this, but ECW is my lifestyle. ECW is now back. We are in the best place in the world, the birthplace of extreme, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! But I have come out for an announcement that should concern everyone in this whole god damn building. As you just saw, Rodney Mack just ambushed and beat the hell out of Stevie Richards. I was wondering why he would do that, but ever since ECW came back, all I hear of is these new ECW guys talking about how they are more extreme, can wrestle better, better looking, richer, a bunch of bull shit. Now I don’t know if any of these new guys watched the old ECW, but we don’t take that kind of crap. So if any of you new guys in the locker room have something to say about ECW, then your going to have to get through all of these guys.

This is extreme hits and out walks Al Snow, CW Anderson, Francine, Justin Credible, and Terry Funk, they all get into the ring.

Paul Heyman: That’s right, we got Al Snow, CW Anderson, Justin Credible, Terry Funk and the lovely Francine. Stevie Richards cannot make it right now because he is being attended to, so next week you will see what happens. All these people blood, sweat, and live ECW, and you think you can take that away from us? Why don’t you “new bloods” get your asses out here!(After about 8 seconds, no one walks out) Alright, I see how it is

But all of a sudden Let the Bodies hit the Floor hits and out walks Mike Knox, Rodney Mack, The Big Show, Shelton Benjamin, and Jazz. The Big Show has a mic in his hand.

Big Show: We are out here, we are here to tell everyone in ECW that just because we weren’t in the original ECW doesn’t mean we aren’t extreme. You will all call us the New Blood for now on. To prove that we are more extreme, I sent out Rodney Mack to show that we are extreme.

Paul Heyman: Your idea of proving yourself is ambushing Steven Richards?

Big Show:
Hell yes it is, Steven Richards had it coming to him. All of you “ECW Originals” have it coming to you.

Paul Heyman: And how do we have it coming to us?

Big Show: Because week in and week out we will show you all that we are more extreme, better wrestlers, and just better overall.

Paul Heyman: Better wrestlers? More extreme? You want to put where your money where your mouth is? Tonight, in the main event it will be Mike Knox, The Big Show, Rodney Mack, and Shelton Benjamin accompanied by Jazz vs. Al Snow, CW Anderson, Justin Credible, and Terry Funk while the lovely Francine accompanies them at ring side. Oh, and the match will be extreme rules!

Big Show: Fine with us, this way we can prove ourselves!

Paul Heyman: Well get your ass down here because this match is starting right now!

The New Blood charge to the ring while the ECW Originals wait.

Joey Styles:
A riot just broke loose and we have to cut to a commercial!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back, its main event time and the New Blood is taking on the ECW Originals in an extreme rules match to prove who the better wrestlers are.

Tazz: What a main event this is Joey, but lets get to the match!

The New Blood vs. The ECW Originals in an extreme rules match

After about 15 minutes of extreme, brawling action, here are the final closing minutes. Al Snow and Mike Knox are in the ring going at it. Al Snow has Mike Knox in a side headlock. Mike Knox looks in pain and after about 25 seconds of pressure on the headlock, Knox counters and hits a side headlock take down on Al Snow. Mike Knox and both Al Snow get back up and walk over to their sides. Al Snow tags in Terry Funk and Mike Knox tags in The Big Show. Terry Funk is standing backing up as Big Show walks into the ring, Terry Funk seems intimidated. Big Show charges after him and attempts to punch Funk, but Funk ducks turns around and starts to punch Big Show in the back, these punches do not hurt Big Show, so Show pushes Funk down. Funk gets back up and charges back towards Big Show and punches him in the chest, but once again this doesn’t hurt Big Show and he pushes Funk back again. Funk gets back up and realizes he is going to need some help to get the big man down, so he goes under the ring and gets a chair. Big Show just stands in the ring and waits for Funk to get back up. Funk grabs a chair and goes back into the ring, Funk then attempts to hit Big Show in the head, but Show ducks and then nails Funk with a hard clothesline. Big Show then picks up Funk and slams him onto the chair. Show then walks onto Funks chest as Funk screams in pain because Big Show is really big. Big Show then goes for the cover, 1..2..Kick out by Funk!

Big Show then gets back up, picks up Funk and then nails him with a big right. Funk falls over, but Funk, being a veteran gets back up, but then gets nailed by a head but from Show, Funk falls over again. Funk does not get back up this time as Big Show bounces himself off the ropes and attempts a leg drop, but Funk rolls out of the way. Big Show hurts himself attempting that move as Funk rolls over and tags in Justin Credible. Credible runs into the ring and starts to kick away at the Big Show. Credible is kicking him everywhere with hard kicks. Big Show is able to stand back up and nail a punch to Credible. Big Show then walks over to his side and tags in Rodney Mack. Rodney runs into the ring, Credible charges after him but Rodney Mack is able to nail a spear. Rodney Mack then starts to punch Credible in the head as Credible is protecting his head. Rodney Mack eventually gets off of Credible and goes under the ring, he pulls out a table and slides it into the ring. He then sets the table up in the middle of the ring. Credible is now up but Rodney doesn’t notice as Credible comes behind him and then nails an inverted DDT, cover by Justin Credible, 1..2..the count is broken up as Shelton Benjamin kicks Credible in the back. This causes the ECW Originals and the New Blood all to come into the ring. Al Snow and Big Show are going at it, Terry Funk and Shelton Benjamin are going at it, Mike Knox and CW Anderson are going at it, and Justin Credible and Rodney Mack are still in the ring. Credible kicks Rodney in the back repeatedly, Credible then stops and goes on the top turnbuckle. While this is going on everyone else is outside of the ring brawling, but Big Show is able to finish off Al Snow and he gets back into the ring. Credible doesn’t notice as he is on the top turnbuckle as Big Show walks over, grabs him by the throat while he is still on the top turnbuckle and chokeslams him into the table, Credible breaks the table and looks broken in half. Big Show then takes Rodney Mack and sets him on top of Credible, cover by Rodney Mack, 1..2..3!
Winners via pinfall: The New Blood.

Joey Styles: Oh my God! A chokeslam through the table!

Tazz: Justin Credible was on the top rope and he got chokeslamed through the table, I agree with your Joey, oh my god!

Joey Styles: The New Blood just proved that they can beat the ECW Originals, but I have a feeling that this war is not over yet!

Tazz: Agreed with that Joey, the ECW Originals will not let them win, I can guarantee you that.

Joey Styles: I agree with you their Tazz, ECW wrestlers do not give up, ever. Well we have to go, but what a night its been. Thank you everyone for watching ECW. Joey Styles and Tazz, signing out. Good night everyone!

The video just fades as the New Blood is walking into the back celebrating.

Quick Results:

The FBI defeated Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney in an extreme rules match
The Sandman defeated Kurt Angle in an extreme rules match
The New Blood (Shelton Benjamin, Mike Knox, Rodney Mack, and The Big Show) defeated the ECW Originals (Terry Funk, Justin Credible, CW Anderson, and Al Snow) in an extreme rules match

SummerslamPosterPNG.png

RVDvsEdge.png

SabuvsBookerT.png

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
BM - New Blood vs. ECW Originals Extreme Rules Match. You wrote this match real good. I enjoyed it a lot.

BP - Paul Heyman & The Big Show. Seemed in character, and good.

WP - n/a I liked the all of 'em, only two though, lol.

WM - N/A again. Three matches were written great.

AC - I cant wait for Summer Slam, twp huge matches announced, will be, as Tazz says, off the chains!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Angle vs Sandman was good, really surprised Sandman beat Angle
WM - N/A
BP - RVD/Sabu/Edge/Booker T opening promo, was really written well
WP - None
AC - It's OK seeing your show as recaps/end of match writing, but I guess it's better for your schedule. Summerslam looks good so far, and hope you're next show is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.