ECW One Night Stand 2006

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremebadass

BM: New Blood vs. ECW Originals, really glad you made this the main event, it deserved it, props to Angle and Sandman though

WM: Fantastic match writing, no errors there

BP: Opener with Edge, RVD, Sabu etc.

WP: N/A

AC: Really glad to see you back man, last I heard you quit BTB, but glad to see you back, looking forward to Summerslam

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM: I really liked the Main event with New Breed vs Originals
WM: All were to a good standard
BP: Opening one
WP: n/a
AC: A good show and your matches are a good length considering it is in recap.

Check out WWE: Trio Brand Wars

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ECW News and Notes
from Wrestlezone.com

* Last nights ECW on Sci-Fi scored a 2.8 national rating. This is the same rating the show got last week. The WWE hopes for this rating to continue and in the future even rise. The WWE hopes that ECW will not score below a 2.0 anytime soon, but with the way ECW is looking, things look good
* The WWE was very happy with the outcome of this weeks ECW show again. The old ECW fans didn't hate the show and were into it.
* The WWE is said to be bringing in some OVW talent in the upcoming months to ECW.
* Next weeks ECW will be live at the Nassau Coliseum in New York, Uniondale
* The build up for Summerslam is already looking good, 3 matches have been announced for this event which takes place on August 13th, 2006
Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena TLC Match for the WWE Title
Sabu vs. Booker T Extreme Rules for the WHC Title
Gregory Helms vs. Funaki for the Cruiserweight Title

(Please Note that i am going to write all of the non related ECW matches and promos in short recaps and the ECW related matches in full, along with promos)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Angle vs. The Sandman, good to see another ECW getting a push.

Worst Match: n/a all were good

Best Promo: The challenge for Summerslam is great, as well as the Heyman/Big Show one.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show man! Summerslam is going to be interesting. Edge got a nice record in TLC matches (I believe he still never faced Cena in TLC during that time), this might be a huge threat for RVD. I am also pretty curious on Sandman/Angle feud. I am looking forward to your next show.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Thanks for the review, but Sandman/Angle aren't in a feud, its Angle/Dreamer.

Sandman is trying to get the number one contendership by beating all of his opponents in a months time.

Just to clear a few things up.

But thanks everyone who reviewed!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ECW Preview June 27th 2006

ECW goes Live at the Nassau Coliseum in New York at 10 P.M. (EST) on the Sci-Fi channel. Last week we saw the formation of the New Blood and the ECW Originals, will we here from either group? Paul Heyman, the evil genius of ECW has announced that the Sandman will be taking on Shelton Benjamin in an extreme rules match tonight, Sandman will have to win this match if he wants a shot at the ECW World Title. Summerslam is only 2 weeks away and already 2 ECW extremists will be showing up, Rob Van Dam will be taking on Edge for the WWE Championship, and Sabu will be taking on Booker T for the World Heavyweight Championship, will we be seeing WWE on ECW tonight? Also ECW's olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle will be taking on the snowman Al Snow in an extreme rules match-up! All this and more when ECW goes live on the Sci-Fi Channel! Don't miss out on the extreme!

Confirmed Matches:

Al Snow vs. Kurt Angle in an extreme rules match
Sandman vs. Shelton Benjamin in an extreme rules match​

chessarmy

Nice preview, looks like a pretty good show is comming up. Here are my predictions:

Al Snow vs. Kurt Angle in an extreme rules match
Sandman vs. Shelton Benjamin in an extreme rules match

Evil Austin

looks good and great to see this back. ill read the first show.

Evil Austin

He means keep going with the thread because he thought it stopped with no post for five days.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ECWONSDateBanner.png

ECW June 27th 2006

Dark Match: Roadkill defeated Super Crazy

Live at the Nassau Coliseum in Union Dale, New York!

This is extreme hits and the ECW theme video hits. The camera cuts out to a crazy crowd shouting ECW! ECW!

Joey Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to ECW! I’m Joey Styles joined here by two time ECW World Champion, Tazz!

Tazz: That is right, the two time ECW World Champion is here baby! What a night of extreme do we have for you all tonight!

Joey Styles: Indeed Tazz, earlier on ECW.com, Paul Heyman said that the Sandman will be taking on one of the New Bloods own, Shelton Benjamin in an extreme rules match-up.

Tazz:
The Sandman, an ECW Original is taking on an ECW New Blood in an extreme rules match, what a match that is going to be.

Joey Styles: Shelton of course known for his original style is taking on The Sandman who is known for his hardcore wrestling.

Tazz: Don’t forget Joey that if Sandman wins all his matches up till Summerslam, he gets a shot at the ECW World Title.

Enter Sandman hits and the camera looks at Sandman who is walking through the crowd with a Singapore cane in one hand and a beer in the other. Sandman then opens the beer, drinks it, spits it out and then smashes it on his head, which causes himself to bleed. The crowd is singing to Enter Sandman.

Justin Roberts:
This match is scheduled for one fall and is contested under extreme rules! Introducing first, the extreme icon, The Sandman!

Joey Styles: Here he is the extreme icon, The Sandman!

Ain’t no stopping me now hits and out walks the gold standard, Shelton Benjamin.

Justin Roberts: Introducing second, the challenger, he is the gold standard, Shelton Benjamin.

Joey Styles: The gold standard Shelton Benjamin. One of the newest edition to the ECW roster.

Tazz: Let’s get this extreme rules match-up started!

The Sandman vs. Shelton Benjamin

The bell rings and both men walk up to each other. Sandman has his cane in one hand as he smack talks Shelton, Shelton then takes his fist and cracks Sandman right in the face. Sandman backs off for a second but then all of a sudden nails Benjamin with his Singapore cane right in the face. Benjamin falls over but Sandman keeps nailing him with the cane, smacking him all over his back, legs, and arms, pretty much everywhere. Benjamin is able to get a break because Sandman pulls out a beer, opens it, and then drinks it. Benjamin then gets back up, comes behind Sandman, puts his head under Sandman’s arm and then nails a back to belly suplex. Benjamin then goes for the cover, 1..kick out by Sandman! Only a 1 count, Benjamin seems pissed off, so he picks up Sandman and kicks him in the stomach. Benjamin then runs off the ropes, grabs Sandman’s head and then nails a swinging neck breaker. Shelton once again goes for the cover, 1..kick out by the Sandman! Shelton seems really pissed off as he picks up Sandman, only to get hit by a punch to the stomach. Sandman continues the attack on Shelton until Sandman takes Shelton and irish whips him into the ropes. As Shelton was coming back, Sandman runs at him and nails a shoulder block. Sandman then runs over to the other side of the ring while jumping over Shelton, as Sandman was coming back Shelton stands back up and then nails a dropkick, cover by Shelton 1..2..Kick out by the Sandman!

Shelton then goes under the ring and pulls out a trashcan filled with signs. He then throws it back into the ring. Shelton then gets back into the ring, but Sandman is getting up, so Shelton kicks him in the stomach, and attempts a suplex, but Sandman counters and nails his own suplex. Sandman and Shelton are just lying on the mat when the ref starts the count, 1..2..3..Both men are shaking around, 4…5…6…7…Sandman is finally up at the 7 count. He then pulls out a sign that was in the trash can and cracks it over Shelton’s head, Shelton gets busted open as the blood is dripping out of his head. Shelton is just lying on the mat looking knocked out. Sandman then goes on the outside and climbs up to the turnbuckle. All of a sudden out of no where, Shelton gets back up, runs and jumps onto the top turnbuckle from inside the ring, the crowd wows at the amazing stunt Shelton just pulled off. Shelton then grabs Sandman and then nails a superplex, the landing is devastating, and both men crash down to the floor. Shelton is able to crawl over to Sandman and get the pin, 1..2..Kick out by Sandman at the last second! Shelton cannot believe it at all. Shelton starts to complain to the referee about a slow count, but the ref doesn’t buy it. After about 8 seconds of complaining, Shelton walks over to Sandman and picks him up, but out of no where Sandman is able to counter and nail a DDT to save his chances of becoming the number one contender. Shelton is lying in the middle of the ring when Sandman gets up, goes on the outside and crawls up the turnbuckle. Once he is up there he jumps off and this time is able to nail a rolling rock, cover by the Sandman, 1..2..Kick out by Shelton Benjamin! Sandman then climbs on top of Shelton and starts nailing away on Shelton with hard rights and lefts. After about 5 hard punches Sandman gets off Shelton. Sandman then picks up Shelton, puts him under his arm and drags him across the ring, Sandman then jumps up and then nails a bull dog, cover by the Sandman, 1..2..Kick out by Shelton! Sandman really cannot believe it, he walks over and picks up his cane, he then walks over to Shelton and picks him up. Sandman then puts his cane on Shelton’s throat, puts his foot in front of Shelton’s and then nails a White Russian Leg Sweep, cover by Sandman, 1..2.. Out of no where comes Mike Knox who breaks up the count, he starts kicking away on Sandman. Mike Knox then goes on the outside and grabs a chair from under the ring, he then goes up to Sandman and then cracks him right in the skull with the chair. Mike Knox then puts Shelton on-top of Sandman, cover by Shelton, 1..2..3!
Winner via pinfall: Shelton Benjamin!

After the match Mike Knox and Shelton Benjamin continue the knock down on Sandman, but all of a sudden you hear Stevie Richards’s music and he comes running down to the ring with a steel chair in hand. Once he runs into the ring, Mike Knox and Shelton Benjamin get out and run to the back. Stevie is in the ring looking at Mike Knox and Shelton Benjamin as he is helping out the Sandman.

Joey Styles:
Shelton freaking Benjamin and Mike Knox had to cheat to beat Sandman! Dammit not Sandman lost his chances of becoming the number one contender for the ECW World Title!

Tazz: That is not fair, Sandman should have another chance! But good thing Stevie Richards came down for the save, or Sandman would have been really hurt.

Joey Styles:
Agreed Tazz, but Sandman is one tough son of a bitch, as you could see from his days of Rugby.

Tazz: Sandman is one tough man but the beating he just got looked like it hurt.

Joey Styles: Agreed Tazz, well we have to cut to a commercial, but don’t go away, this night of extreme is just getting started!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to ECW on Sci-Fi!

Tazz:
This night is just getting started baby!

This is extreme hits and out walks Paul Heyman, he is with the ECW Originals (Funk, CW Anderson, Al Snow, Stevie Richards and Justin Credible along with Francine).

Joey Styles: Here they are the ECW Originals with Paul E!

Paul Heyman: I am out here along with the ECW Originals to make a statement. That statement being we are not afraid of you. We have been here since the original ECW and we are not leaving. You may attack us, make fun of us, or use us, but you will defiantly not get rid of us! Everyone in the locker room thinks you are just all friggen idiots. Everyone hates your guts and we are all here to take you down. We don’t put up with crap. ECW was built from ground up by these guys. I give every single ECW wrestler credit for my success and you group of “new blood” want to take that all away? The legacy that is ECW is within these guys and we will not go down without a fight! So I dare you all to come at us because we will not just take a hit. We will come right back at you and prove to you why we are ECW and why we care about this business. ECW was known by all the hardcore wrestling fans in the world. Hell even WCW was afraid of us. I know you are wondering why, its because of the fans, the fan support is why ECW is what it is today. We thrived on the fans and this is why we are back. ECW was also known for its main eventers known around the world, and you all just come here and think you are the main eventers of ECW now? You guys are no where near the ECW main eventers we have and had. You new blood….

Out of nowhere, let the bodies hit the floor hits and out walks the new blood. Big Show has a mic in hand.

Big Show: Paul Heyman, are you still out here going on and on about the old extreme crappy wrestling? The extremely, bad wrestlers? I think I speak for everyone when I say, shut the hell up. No one cares about you or the old ECW, this is the new ECW, the new breed unleashed! This ECW is now led by the new blood, not your old washed up, out of shape originals.

Paul Heyman:
Whoa Whoa Big Show, do you not remember when I was your manager years ago? Remember how I left you and then you lost the WWE Championship….I bet you are wondering why I left you, right? Its because you were carrying to much weight on my back, psychically and mentally, so you know what Show, you were nothing with out me, now look where you are at, you are on the “new breed” ECW television show, getting your ass kicked by what you call out of shape ECW originals.

Big Show:
Getting my ass kicked? None of you have even laid a finger on me, and if you would have, you would be on the ground panting for air in a second.

Paul Heyman:
We haven’t touched you yet show, but at Summerslam, I will make sure of it, because it will be the New Blood taking on the ECW Originals in an extreme rules match at Summerslam. Also, since I have power over everything in ECW, I am going to make this match special guest referee also, with me, Paul E Heyman to referee this match.

Big Show and the New Blood just look at each other all worried.

Paul Heyman: Oh don’t worry Big Show, I have a plan that’s going to work out just perfectly for who I want to win.

Big Show: You think you refereeing this match are going to intimidate us? We will still win and I will personally make sure of it.

Paul Heyman:
Alright Show, we will see how that goes. But just to show you how extreme we are, I am going to put you in a match next week Show, you will be in a handicap extreme rules match. It will be Big Show vs. Terry Funk and Al Snow in an extreme rules match. Oh, and to make sure this match is clean, I will be at ringside during the match, and if I see any of you new blood out there, Big Show will lose the match.

Big Show: Don’t worry Paul, I won’t need any of my team, because unlike you guys, I know how to wrestle and I know all about respect.

Paul Heyman: Respect Big Show? You know respect? Let’s see how much respect you get when the ECW Originals beat you at Summerslam and shut you all up.

Big Show:
I will be getting a lot of respect at Summerslam, you all will see.

Big Show then drops his mic and walks into the back with the new blood.

Joey Styles: What an announcement that was Tazz, the New Blood vs. the ECW Originals in an extreme rules match at Summerslam!

Tazz: Summerslam is in a couple of weeks Joey, lets focus on tonight, because it will be Al Snow and Terry Funk taking on the Big Show in an extreme rules handicap match for the main event!

Joey Styles: And what a main event that should be Tazz! We have to cut to a commercial, but don’t go away, the extreme is just getting started!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back, it is now time for the first ever ECW vixen match! Kelly Kelly will be taking on FBI’s own Trinity!

Tazz: The first ever vixen match since the demise of ECW, and what not a way to have it then to have the hottest vixens around.

Kelly Kelly’s music hits and she walks out with a decent crowd pop.

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall and the first ever ECW vixen match-up! Introducing first, Kelly Kelly!

The FBI’s music hits and out walks Trinity, she is accompanied to the ring by Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido.

Justin Roberts: Introducing second, accompanied to the ring by the FBI, Trinity!

Joey Styles: Let’s get this vixen match underway!

Kelly Kelly vs. Trinity

The bell rings and both women walk over to each other. Trinity shares some words with Kelly Kelly until she smacks her right across the face. Kelly Kelly then regroups from the hit and slaps Trinity back. The two women then lock up with Kelly Kelly then getting the advantage over Trinity by pushing her into the turnbuckle. Kelly Kelly then charges at her and attempts to hit a clothesline, but Trinity ducks and then throws Kelly Kelly into the turnbuckle. Trinity then goes up to Kelly Kelly and gives her a forearm punch right to the head. Trinity then grabs Kelly Kelly and irish whips her into the other turnbuckle, Kelly Kelly goes crashing into the turnbuckle. Trinity then walks over, grabs Kelly Kelly and pulls her up onto the top turnbuckle. Trinity follows as both women are now up on the top turnbuckle, Trinity then jumps off and attempts to hit a hurricanrana but Kelly Kelly counters by pushing her off, Trinity goes crashing to the ring from the top turn buckle. Kelly Kelly then jumps off the top turnbuckle and nails a leg drop to Trinity, Kelly then goes for the cover, 1..2..the FBI members pull the ref out of the ring, breaking the count. Kelly Kelly then stands up and looks confused while looking at the FBI, out of no where Trinity comes behind Kelly Kelly and gets a roll-up, cover by Trinity, 1..2..Kick out by Kelly Kelly! Trinity and Kelly Kelly both get up, but Trinity then kicks Kelly Kelly right in the midsection, Trinity then puts Kelly Kelly under her arm and then nails a suplex, cover by Trinity, 1..2..Kick out by Kelly Kelly!

Trinity then stands back up, Kelly Kelly doesn’t, Trinity notices this and starts to stomp away on Kelly Kelly, the ref eventually tells her to stop the kicking, 1..2..3..4..Trinity then stops the abuse. Trinity then picks up Kelly Kelly and irish whips her into the ropes, as Kelly Kelly was coming back, Trinity attempts a clothesline, but Kelly Kelly ducks, turns around and back hands Trinity right across the face, Trinity comes back at Kelly Kelly with a kick to her midsection, Trinity then irish whips Kelly Kelly into the ropes, as Kelly was coming back, Trinity attempts to pick her up, but Kelly Kelly counters and puts Trinity in a tilt a whirl and swings her around, nailing a Tilt-a-whirl spinning headscissors takedown, Trinity goes flying on the other side of the ring. Kelly Kelly then runs over to her, but all of a sudden the lights go out and red starts to flicker everywhere, but no one can see anything. Suddenly the lights turn back on and Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido are covered in blood. The ref, Kelly Kelly, and Trinity all look confused. Trinity then stands up and starts to yell at Mamaluke and Little Guido until all of a sudden Kelly Kelly puts Trinity in a roll up and she goes for the pin, 1..2..3!
Winner via pinfall: Kelly Kelly!

Joey Styles: oh my god! What just happened?!?!

Tazz: I don’t know Joey, the lights go out and the next thing you know the FBI is covered in blood.

Joey Styles:
Is this a sign for things to come Tazz?

Tazz: I don’t know Joey, but the FBI is drenched in blood.

Joey Styles:
Well Kelly Kelly picks up the first ECW vixen match since ECW returned 3 weeks ago.

Tazz:
Congrats to Kelly Kelly.

Joey Styles: Well we have to cut to a commercial, we will be right back.

Commercial Break

Joey Styles:
Welcome back to extreme championship wrestling on Sci-Fi!

Tazz:
This night of extreme has just kicked off baby!

RVD’s music hits and he walks out with a big crowd pop. The crowd is chanting RVD! RVD! He then goes into the ring and grabs a mic.

RVD: Its time for everyone’s favorite wrestler, Rob Van Dam! Now we are two weeks away from Summerslam, that is when I defend my WWE championship in a table, ladders, and chairs match against the Rated R blueberry, Edge. Now we all know that Edge isn’t exactly the best wrestler around, but at least he is trying. Now Edge, I know you are backstage, because I saw that bitch back there that screwed one of my good friends, you know, Matt FREAKING Hardy!

You screwed Matt chants break out.

RVD: Alright, now I didn’t come out here to talk about Lita, I came out here to talk to you Edge, so get out here.

After about 5 seconds of waiting, nothing happens.

RVD: Alright dude, if you are not gonna come out here and face Rob Van Dam, then I am going to come back there.

After another 5 seconds of waiting, Edge’s music finally hits and he walks out in street clothes with Lita and a mic in hand, they both then walk into the ring.

Edge: Rob, why are you out here running your mouth? We both know that at Summerslam, I will beat you ass. I have been in a lot of TLC matches, I have also won a lot and I will continue my dominance in TLC matches when I beat you at Summerslam.

RVD: I have also been in a TLC match, I know how brutal they are, and I also know how to beat you.

Edge:
Beat me? Like that is possible, let me laugh at that, hah! Isn’t that funny Lita?

Edge looks at Lita who smiles at him and laughs.

Edge: You see Rob, beating me is like asking for Ric Flair to win another match, it will never happen and it cannot happen. So why don’t you just hand that title over now, so I can save you the embarrassment.

RVD:
Sorry dude, you want this title you are going to have to beat me, and the only way your going to beat me is if you climb that ladder, and trust me, that will never happen, because at Summerslam I will smoke your ass more then I just smoked that joint a second ago.

Edge:
Why would you smoke my ass? What is wrong with you Rob? My ass is for Lita and Lita only, sorry Rob.

RVD: Wow, that was really funny Edge, hey ECW fans, can I get a little help with this chant? Everyone chant along…ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!

The crowd follows the asshole chant with RVD.

RVD: Edge, next week on ECW, how about we have a little preview match. You and Booker T will take on Sabu and I in an extreme rules match. Just a little preview to show that I will beat you at Summerslam and keep this WWE title in the land of extreme, ECW.

Edge: You want me and Booker T to face you two extreme crappy wrestlers in an extreme rules match next week?

RVD:
Yea, that is if you are too scared and don’t want to show up.

Edge: Oh we will be there, and I will show you and all of these idiots (looks at the crowd) that I am a lot faster, stronger, better looking, and a hell of a lot better wrestler then you.

All of a sudden My Time is Now hits and out walks John Cena, the ECW fans are booing him.

John Cena: Now I know you two don’t know what the hell you are talking about. Edge and RVD, you both know damn well that I have a rematch clause and I am using it at Summerslam in the TLC match. So instead of RVD vs. Edge, it will now be RVD vs. Edge VS. John Cena.

Edge: John, we all know you are upset that you got your ass beat by this clown over here, but there is no reason for you to be interrupting me or even RVD for that matter. So why don’t you go rap another song about how white you are and get the hell out of here.

John Cena:
I don’t rap about how white I am, I rap about money, ghettos, and whores, like that one over there standing next to you, (John Cena then looks at Lita).

RVD: Alright, you to can go and have your fight later on, but dude, how about tonight you use your rematch clause instead of at Summerslam and if you lose, and trust me, we all know you will, then you lose your rematch privileges and I never have to hear from you again.

John Cena: Why would I want to use that rematch clause here tonight?

RVD: To save you the embarrassment at Summerslam.

John Cena: Alright Rob, you got yourself a deal, you and me for the WWE Championship tonight on ECW!

RVD:
Alright, but since this is ECW, lets have another One Night Stand rematch, this is going to be extreme rules again.

John Cena: Extreme rules? Let me tell you Rob, lighting doesn’t strike twice, you will not win this match.

RVD: Alright Cena, we will see bro. Tonight’s main event.

But all of a sudden RVD gets speared by Edge. John Cena comes running down into the ring, and right when Edge stands up, John Cena grabs Edge and then nails an FU on Edge. My time is now hits, Cena gets booed as he walks into the back.

Joey Styles:
Oh my god! All hell has broken loose on ECW! Our WWE and ECW Champion Rob Van Dam got speared by Edge, who in return gets FUed by John Cena.

Tazz: But did you hear what just happened? Tonight on ECW, Rob Van Dam is putting his WWE title on the line in an extreme rules match! A ONS rematch Joey!

Joey Styles:
I can’t wait for that main event, but up next, Kurt Angle is taking on the snowman Al Snow in an extreme rules match! Don’t go away.

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to ECW on Sci-Fi!

Tazz: Al Snow is taking on Kurt Angle in an extreme rules match! And what a match it should be.

Joey Styles:
No doubt about that Tazz.

Kurt Angles music hits and he walks out with some crowd heat.

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall and is contested under extreme rules! Introducing first, the first Olympic gold medalist in ECW, Kurt Angle!

Al Snows music hits and he walks out wit head in his hand. He gets a nice crowd pop from the ECW fans.

Justin Roberts: Introducing second, accompanied to the ring by Head, Al Snow!

Joey Styles: Damn how long has Al Snow been carrying around a doll head.

Tazz: Years Joey, years….

Joey Styles: Alright, lets get this ECW Extreme Rules match-up started!

Al Snow vs. Kurt Angle in an Extreme Rules match

The bell rings and both men walk over to each other. You can hear that Kurt Angle calls Al Snow a blueberry for walking around with that Head doll. So Al Snow walks over and picks up Head, Snow then walks back over to Kurt and says this doll? Angle says yea but then all of a sudden Snow smacks Head across the face of Angle, this causes Angle to fall over from the impact. Snow then walks over to Angle and starts to stomp away. Snow is kicking him in the arm, stomach, and head. After about 5 kicks, Snow stops and then goes for the quick pin, 1..2..Kick out by Kurt Angle! Al Snow then stands back up and goes on the outside of the ring. Snow then reaches into the ring and pulls out a table and a chair. Snow takes the table and slides it into the ring, he then takes the chair and goes back into the ring. Kurt Angle is now up by then, Snow notices this and takes a swing at Angles face with the chair, but Angle ducks and counters by grabbing Snow and hitting a belly-to-belly suplex, Snow goes flying over to the other side of the ring. Angle then stands back up and grabs the table that Snow slid into the ring. Angle then puts the table leaning on the turnbuckle. Angle then walks over to Snow and picks him up. Angle then drags Snow over to the table, Angle then attempts another belly-to-belly suplex into the table this time, but Snow counters with a DDT into the mat. Snow then walks over to Kurt Angle and picks him up, but as he is picking him up, Angle then counters with a double leg takedown, once Al Snow is on the ground, Angle goes for his ankle and then applies the Ankle Lock. Al Snow is screaming in pain and seems to not have any power to get out of the move. Snow just lays there in pain as Kurt Angle wrenches the lock. Snow then seems to be able to get enough strength to start crawling to the ring ropes. Snow looks like he is about to grab them, until all of a sudden Angle pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Snow is really screwed now as he has no where to go. Out of desperation, Snow turns around and low blows Angle by kicking him in the groin. Angle falls over in pain as both men are on the ring mat just laying there.

Snow starts to stand up along with Angle who still seems in pain from that low blow. Snow then gets up before Angle does and walks over to him. Snow then takes his fist and cracks it right across the face of Angle. Angle counters by punching Snow back. Both men keep going back and forth punching each other after every hit. Snow is able to get the upper hand and starts to punch Angle continually. Snow then takes Angle and irish whips him into the ropes, as Angle was coming back, Snow nails a tackle and Angle falls over. Angle then gets up quickly but gets hit with a boot to the mid section. Snow then attempts to put a suplex move on Angle, but Angle counters with a European uppercut to Snow, Snow doesn’t fall over, so Angle walks over to him and then nails a head butt, this time Snow falls over this time. Angle walks over to Snow and picks him up again. Angle then takes Snow and irish whips him into the ropes, as Snow was coming back, Angle attempts a clothesline, but Snow ducks and runs off the ropes again. As Snow was coming back, he also attempts a clothesline on Angle, but Angle counters it and turns around. Angle then grabs Snow by the waist and lifts him up, nailing a German Suplex. Snow goes crashing into the ring mat, but Angle doesn’t let go of the waist hold, lifting up Snow again and nailing another German Suplex to him. Angle still doesn’t let go as he nails another German Suplex to Snow, this time he lets go. Angle then stands up and puts his suspender straps to his side as he yells to get pumped up. Angle then walks over to Snow and waits for him to get up. Angle is stalking Snow just waiting for the moment to hit the Angle Slam. Once Snow stands up, Angle picks him up and attempts an Angle Slam, but Snow being a veteran counters it and nails another DDT. Snow then crawls over to Angle and then puts his arm over his chest, going for the pin, 1..2..Kick out by Kurt Angle! Snow then takes a few seconds, but gets back up and goes on the outside. Snow reaches under the ring and pulls out a trash can, he then throws the trash can into the ring. Snow then slides into the ring and grabs the trash can. He then puts the trash can so it is right in the middle of the ring. Snow then walks over to Kurt Angle and lifts him up, Snow then irish whips Angle into the ropes, as Angle was coming back, Al Snow nails a drop toe hold, causing Angle’s head to nail the trash can. Snow then runs over and goes for the cover on Angle, 1..2..Kick out by Kurt Angle!

Snow cannot believe it as he stands back up and picks Kurt Angle up again. Snow then kicks him in the midsection and attempts to hit a Snow Plow, but Angle blocks it and then grabs Snow and then nails a belly to belly suplex, Angle throws Snow across the ring and into the table that was leaning against the turnbuckle. Angle then goes over to Snow and goes for the cover, 1..2..3!
Winner via pinfall: Kurt Angle!

Joey Styles:
Oh my god! Did you see Al Snow go through that table?

Tazz: That was a vicious belly to belly suplex, Al Snow went flying through that table.

Joey Styles:
Kurt Angle gets the win!

After the match, Kurt Angle grabs a mic and stands in the ring.

Kurt Angle:
Last week, Tommy Dreamer felt the need to run into my match and make me lose to the Sandman. Tommy Dreamer you are a coward because you know that you couldn’t match up to the wrestling machine, Kurt freaking Angle! Oh it’s true, it’s damn true! So at ECW’s next PPV, I want you in a cage match, so you cannot run away, you will be put to the test against the greatest wrestler the world has ever seen, Kurt Angle. I want your answer by next week.

Kurt Angles music then hits and he walks to the back.

Joey Styles: What do you think Tommy Dreamers answer will be Tazz?

Tazz:
I think that the Innovator of Violence, Tommy Dreamer will accept Kurt Angles challenge and face him in a cage match.

Joey Styles: Agreed Tazz, Tommy Dreamer won’t say no to this. Well we have to cut to a commercial, but don’t go away, because up next, Rob Van Dam is putting his WWE Title on the line against John Cena in a One Night Stand rematch! Don’t go away!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles:
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to ECW on Sci-Fi, its main event time!

Tazz:
And what a main event it is going to be! RVD vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship in an extreme rules match!

Rob Van Dams music hits and he walks out with a nice crowd pop with the crowd chanting RVD! RVD!

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Championship contested under extreme rules! Introducing first, he is the WWE and ECW Champion, Rob Van Dam!

John Cena’s music hits and he walks out with crowd heat from the ECW fans.

Justin Roberts:
Introducing second, the challenger, representing RAW, John Cena!

Joey Styles:
Let’s get this WWE Championship match underway!

John Cena vs. RVD for the WWE Championship in an extreme rules match.​

Match starts off and Rob walks over to Cena and does his pose with his thumbs, the crowd follows along and says Rob Van Dam as he does it. Cena and Rob then lock up, Cena being the stronger man between the two pushes RVD into the turnbuckle. The ref tells them to break, as they are breaking, Cena pushes RVD in the chest and then punches him in the face. Cena then takes RVD and Irish Whips him into the opposite turnbuckle, but RVD counters by stopping himself and then nailing an enziguri to Cena from behind. RVD goes for the cover, 1..2..Kick out by Cena! Both men then get back up, the crowd starts to chant to You can’t Wrestle! You can’t wrestle! To Cena. Cena and RVD then lock up again, but this time Cena is able to get RVD in a side headlock, RVD then bounces Cena off the ropes and as Cena was coming back, he nailed RVD with a shoulder block. Cena then bounces himself off the ropes, RVD jumps up as Cena goes under him, as Cena was coming back, RVD nails an arm drag. John Cena gets back up and charges after RVD only to get hit by another arm drag. John Cena then gets up again and charges at RVD, he nails a clothesline. Cena goes on the outside and grabs a table, he then sets the table up, while he was doing this, RVD goes up on the top rope and nails Cena in the back with his elbow. RVD then goes to the outside, grabs Cena and Irish Whips him into the steel guard rail. This causes Cena to go over the guard rail and into the crowd. RVD then puts Cena in a position where he is hanging over the guardrail near the ring. RVD then goes on the apron, jumps off and nails a guillotine leg drop to Cena. Cena falls over, RVD then jumps up on the security guard rail, jumps off and then nails a moonsault to Cena. The crowd now shouts ECW! ECW! RVD takes Cena and throws him back into the ring, RVD goes for the cover, 1..2..Kick out by Cena! RVD then goes below the ring, grabs a chair and goes back into the ring. Cena is up by then and starts to punch RVD in the back, head, and stomach. Cena is able to knock RVD down to the ring, he then grabs the chair that RVD had and smacks him right in the head with it, Cena goes for the cover, 1..2..Kick out by RVD!

Cena then picks up RVD, and then Irish Whips him off of the ropes, he then grabs RVD’s head and nails a bulldog. Cena goes for the cover, 1..Kick out by RVD! Both RVD and Cena get up at the same time, Cena punches RVD in the face, RVD comes back with a punch of his own. Both men go at it punching each other every other time. Cena is then able to get the upper hand, he nails RVD with 3 punches until RVD is able to block it and punches Cena twice. These punches causes Cena to fall over, he then gets back up, with RVD’s help. RVD then Irish Whips Cena, as Cena was coming back RVD nails a scoop power slam, cover by RVD, 1..2..Kick out by Cena! RVD then grabs Cena, punches him and then bounces himself off the ropes, RVD attempts to hit Cena but Cena ducks and nails RVD with his shoulders while pushing up, causing RVD to go on the outside and land on the floor. The crowd starts to shout Cena Sucks! Cena Sucks! Cena then goes on the outside, and grabs RVD, he sets him up so he is next to the ring post. Cena then grabs RVD’s legs and then catapults him into the ring post. Cena then grabs RVD and punches him right in the face, he then grabs RVD’s head and bounces it off the ring apron. Cena continues the attack on RVD by punching him and bouncing his head off of the ring apron and the announcers table. Cena then attempts to bounce RVD’s head off the steel steps, but RVD blocks it and then instead nails Cena’s head off the steel steps. RVD then jumps up on the steel steps, then jumps off and nails a moonsault to Cena. RVD then gets back up and goes over to the announcers table, he grabs the ring bell. Cena is now up, so RVD takes the bell and smacks it over the face of Cena, Cena is busted wide open from the shot. RVD grabs Cena and throws him back into the ring.

RVD picks up Cena and then hard Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle, this causes Cena to fall over and sit against the turnbuckle. RVD then grabs a chair that is lying around in the ring and runs towards Cena, he then nails a chair surf. RVD takes Cena and places him in the middle of the ring, he then grabs a chair and sets it on top of him. RVD then goes on the rope top, jumps off and attempts to nail a five star frog splash, but as RVD was in the chair, Cena took the chair and through it right in the face of RVD, which causes RVD to miss. The crowd starts shouting Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Cena then walks over to RVD and attempts an STFU, but RVD is able to get to the ropes before the hold is set. RVD and Cena then get up at the same time, but Cena gets the upper hand by kicking RVD right in the midsection, Cena then puts RVD in position for the Suplex, which he then hits. Cena then takes a chair that is in the ring and sets it up in the middle of the ring, he then takes RVD and irish whips him into the ropes, as RVD was coming back., Cena nails the sidewalk slam onto the chair, he goes for the cover, 1..2..Kick out by RVD! Cena can’t believe it and starts stomping away to RVD, Cena then goes over RVD and does the You can’t see me pose, he then bounces himself off the ropes, brushes off his shoulders and attempts to nail the five knuckle shuffle, but RVD is able to get him in a body scissors, RVD then flips Cena around and nails a hurricanrana type move. RVD then gets up, picks Cena up and kicks him in the midsection, he then nails Cena with a hard right. RVD then grabs Cena and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle. RVD then grabs a chair, does a somersault, lets the chair go in the middle of the ring, runs up to Cena and the nails a monkey flip onto the chair. RVD then notices a chance for rolling thunder, he bounces himself off the ropes and then flips over and nails a rolling thunder, RVD goes for the cover, 1..2..NO! Kick out by Cena at the last second. RVD then goes outside. RVD goes on the outside, goes under the ring and pulls out a ladder. He takes the ladder and slides it into the ring. But right when RVD gets back up, he gets hit by a punch to the back from behind by Cena. Cena then grabs RVD and attempts to kick him in the midsection, but RVD catches his foot and then nails a step over wheel kick. RVD then takes the ladder and charges at Cena, but Cena hits a drop toe hold which causes RVD to fall over and smack his head on the ladder. Cena then grabs RVD and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle, Cena then positions the turnbuckle so its in the middle of the ring. Cena then goes over and punches RVD in the face while he is against the turnbuckle. Cena then takes RVD and puts him on the top turnbuckle, Cena then goes back up there, and attempts to hit a superplex but RVD counters and pushes Cena off onto the ladder.

RVD then takes a little while but he is able to stand up on the top turnbuckle, he then waits till Cena gets up, once Cena is up, RVD jumps off and attempts to nail a missile drop kick but Cena gets out of the way, Cena then grabs a chair and smacks it right across the face of RVD. Cena then grabs RVD and puts him in the fireman’s carry, he looks like he is about to hit a FU but out of no where comes Edge who nails a spear on John Cena, causing him to drop RVD. RVD gets up quickly and notices a chance to get the win, so he goes on the top rope, jumps off and the nails a five star frog splash, RVD goes for the cover, 1..2..3!
Winner and still WWE Champion, Rob Van Dam!

Joey Styles: Yes! Rob Van Dam gets the win in an amazing fight between these two athletes. RVD retains the WWE Championship!

Tazz:
That was an amazing match these two just put on Joey, and congrats to RVD for getting the win.

After the match, Edge walks into the back with Lita as RVD and Edge share eye contact. Edge then puts his arms around his waist, acting like he has the title. The camera fades out as RVD is celebrating with his WWE Title.

Joey Styles:
Thank you everyone for tuning in to watch ECW, this is Joey Styles and Tazz, saying good bye. Good night everyone!

Quick Results:
Shelton Benjamin defeated Sandman in an extreme rules match.
Kelly Kelly defeated Trinity in the first ECW vixen match.
Kurt Angle defeated Al Snow in an extreme rules match.
Rob Van Dam defeated John Cena to retain the WWE Title in an extreme rules match.

summerslampostercopy.png

SabuvsBookerT.png

RVDvsEdge.png

New Blood vs. ECW Originals (No Banner made yet)

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM: Cena/RVD of course but even though i liked the match i doubt Cena would waste it like that just coz RVD said to save you embarrasment summerslam

WM: Kelly/Trinity

BP: RVD/EDGE/CENA, good promo with Edge talking about Cena going back to rapping and Cena turned it round into calling Lita a whore which i could see really happening.

WP: Kurt after match, to short maybe Dreamer could have come out. But it got the point over.

AC: Good show building up for Summerslam and advancing in other feuds. No real problems with show except what i already stated above.

If you want check out all-out wrestling association first show is now up

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Cena vs RVD blew me away. It was a great rematch, and nice to see RVD get the win again. Good interference from Edge too.

WM - Kelly Kelly vs Trinity, but it was a nice surprise to see Kelly get some decent offense in.

BP - I really liked the three way promo between RVD/Edge/Cena. All of them were was in character, and all got their point across. It got so many things over, good job.

WP - None.

AC - I'm liking how things are building to Summerslam, bringing Cena in for a rematch was great. The undercard is pretty solid too, Sabu vs Booker should be good and ANgle going to the hardcore. I can see him going for both titles after Summerslam. Good show bro.

xtremebadass

BM: Safe to say it was Cena vs. RVD, fantastic match

WM: I have nothing bad to say about your match writing, it was superb. Kelly's match if any

BP: Edge, Cena, and RVD was well done, really enjoyed reading

WP: N/A

AC: Really glad to see you back with the BTB, really loved your BTB and Summerslam is looking great, TLC is going to be sick

Status
Not open for further replies.