• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ecw getting better

hbk4894

Reaction score
i would love to see Rey Mysterio on ecw but with the lack of stars smackdown have got i dont think going to happen maybe they should get some one from raw

CenaMark54

Dare I say that John Nitro Morrison is the best champ the new ECW has had.

His program with Punk is probably the second best thing going on in the WWE right now after Orton's superb heel work.

straight_edge76

To Be Honest, I think ECW actually is better since they are doing their own thing; Morrison VS Punk rather then this time last year it was WWE VS ECW with Cena and RVD as the front runners or Big Show challenging Batista, The Undertaker ETC. to ECW world title matches

Soulpower

The Pepsi Plunge is murder on Punk's knees. He wants to be able to walk when he retires.

The sad part about ECW is that the ratings continue to drop despite putting good shows more often than not.

samborambo

Reaction score
ECW has stepped up the mark as of late. There is lot's of promise on the roster,as long as they do not just feed RAW with th talent and treat the show as an equal (now I know that ECW will not be as big as RAW but what i mean is give the show some time and respect to grow and become an important part of the WWE brand). With a couple of additions the show could well be a success.

the dark knight

the ratings drop everywhere in the wwe now, not just ecw. and i dont really blame it on anything other than the injuries and benoit's death.

back on topic:
ecw IS improving. its my 2nd best weekly wrestling show now. raw>ecw>impact>smackdown.

the only 2 things that bother my ass in ECW are:
1)the matches arent actually extreme.
2)we do not need disgusting shit like big daddy V. that disgust like shit! i dont want them on tv.
3)stevie richards....please, stop. repackage him then get his ass back.
4)extreme expose's pronunciation (extreme expose-A).....its not funny.