Ecw: A New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
Best Match: ECW TV Title Match

Worst Match: Tag Team Title Match

Best Promo: Cryme Tyme

Worst Promo: N/A

Overall i enjoyed the show and think you are a good writer, Still could improve alot right enough

GrantG33

Reaction score
Very Good show

Best Match: ECW World Heaviweight Title Match

Worst Match: Tag Team

Best Promo: Cryme Tyme

Worst Promo: Paul Heyman

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the reviews so far, My Next ECW Show will not be posted until next Sunday at the earliest with a preview on Saturday. I am still looking for some reviews

jamierfc1

Reaction score
ECW Week 3 Preview Show

This week brings the third ECW show from The United Kingdom and this week it comes from The Sheffield Arena in Sheffield England, ECW is set to be Extreme night as usual and the build up to The First Annual Event for ECW Hardcore Heaven continues

John Morrison and CM Punk will battle it out once again this week for The ECW World Heaviweight Championship, Last week after CM Punk defeated John Morrison and Finlay to win the championship John Morrison has asked for his rematch which is in his contract, So this week really is John Morrisons last chance to get the Championship back. WILL HE MANAGE TUNE IN TO FIND OUT

Finlay and RVD will also be battling it out in a No 1 Contender Match for The ECW Championship, The winner of the match will take on The Champion at Hardcore Heaven. WHO WILL GET THE WIN?

Sabus first defense of the ECW Hardcore Championship will happen on this up and coming ECW Show, Sabu will be taking on possibly the weirdest man ever to wrestle in a wrestling ring, His name is The Boogeyman!

There Is A New Breed starting to appear on ECW and they are leaded by Elijah Burke, Other superstars that have joined so far is Stevie Richards, Matt Striker and The Miz and this week on ECW The Miz will be teaming up with Elijah Burke to take on some ECW Originals The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer

Austin Aries will debut for ECW this week in his first ever match, Who will he be facing?

Confirmed Matches

ECW World Heaviweight Championship Match
John Morrison v CM Punk

No 1 Contender Match for ECW World Heaviweight Championship
Finlay v RVD Rob Van Dam

ECW Tag Team Match
Stevie Richards and Matt Striker v Danny Collins and Harry Smith

ECW Hardcore Championship Match
Sabu v The Boogeyman