Ecw: A New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Backstory, After Months of talks from WWE and Sci Fi Network officials, Sci Fi decided not to renew the contract of ECW and ECW lost its TV Deal, Mr Mcmahon and the WWE Creative team were thinking about merging together WWE Smackdown and ECW but they then decided to leave it, They offered all the ECW superstars a chance to go to a develoment agency until WWE felt it was time for them to make an appearance on RAW or Smackdown, Every ECW superstar rejected it and were now out of contract and never had a wrestling company. Paul Heyman then decided that he was going to take over ECW, He managed to keep every ECW superstar that was there when the company was owned by WWE. Paul Heyman then started to phone up tv networks but couldnt come to a deal, Paul Heyman kept on trying but couldnt get a Network to take the risk on him and ECW, Someone then informed Paul Heyman that a network in The United Kingdom is willing to offer them a 2 hour a week slot at 4pm and if the ECW ratings were a sucess they would give ECW and Heyman a 2 hour a week slot at Primetime. Paul Heyman had to think alot about this and wasnt sure what to do, he then aranged a board meeting and brought all the superstars he had signed up to the meeting, Paul asked the superstars if they would be willing to move to The United Kingdom, Most said yes but a few refused, they were Big Daddy V and Nunzio, Paul Heyman decided to release they two superstars and they would start ECW up once again but this time in The United Kingdom. The Network they agreed the deal with was Bravo and they agreed a 2 year deal. TNA Impact was already being shown in the United Kingdom on Bravo 2 but this was the first time a show would be showing Live.

Paul Heyman went over to The United Kingdom first and looked at British Wrestling and the talent in it, He seen a few talented wrestlers but only managed to sign up one and that was Danny Collins. Paul Heyman also managed to sign up some former WWE and ECW superstars. They were Cryme Tyme, The Sandman, Finlay ( Will Wrestle but mostly there to help younger superstars ), Gregory Helms, Orlando Jordon and after his shock release from WWE Cody Rhodes

Paul Heyman released the PayPerview dates for ECW over the year and decided that they would only have 5, they were:

Hardcore Heaven = BraeHead Arena, Glasgow
Massacre on 34th Street = Manchester Evening News Arena, Manchester
Guilty As Charged = National Indoor Arena, Birmingham
Cry For Mercy = Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
November To Remember = Wembley Arena, London

ECW Roster
Danny Collins
Shad
JTG
The Sandman
Finlay
Gregory Helms
Orlando Jordon
Cody Rhodes
CM Punk
John Morrison
Balls Mahoney
The Boogeyman
Elijah Burke
Kevin Thorn
Matt Striker
Mike Knox
Stevie Richards
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer

ECW Championships
ECW World Heaviweight Championship
ECW TV Championship
ECW Hardcore Championship

ECW Non Active Roster
Joey Styles = Commentator
Tazz = Commentator
Tony Chimel = Ring Announcer
Scott Armstrong = Referee
Mike Posey = Referee

ECW Divas
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Brooke
Taryn Terrell ( Former WWE Diva Search Contestant )

jamierfc1

Reaction score
ECW Breaking News

With Only 3 days remaining until ECW premieres in The United Kingdom at The SECC Arena in Glasgow, ECW management has announced the signings of Jesse and Festus from the WWE, they have also announced that they are in talks with Dusty Rhodes about being a Talent Manager and they are in talks with The British Bulldogs son about a possible move to ECW

ECW have also confirmed some matches for the first show of ECW

ECW World Heaviweight Title Match

ECW TV Championship Match
Cody Rhodes v Elijah Burke v Orlando Jordon

ECW Tag Team ChampionshipsCryme Tyme v Jesse and Festus

Danny Collins v Matt Striker

Paul Heyman has announced that they are in talks with WWE over a possible Development deal, if this deal works it would mean WWE would send the superstars that are in a Development Deal to ECW until they are ready to go into the WWE.

Paul Heyman says " This would be great for the company ECW, we do not have alot of superstars at the minute and we are trying to bring in superstars quickly so if WWE can give us there young talent then i am sure that will help the process of ECW "

JHar888

Reaction score
You seem to be making a lot of BTB's these days, bt this seems to be a top one for you. I'll be reading.

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments so far and i know that i have been making alot of BTBs but this is the one i will be working on now and i will try and make it one of the best.

Anymore comments

jamierfc1

Reaction score
ECW Preview Week 1
SECC Arena, Glasgow

With only a couple of days remaining until the first ever New and Improved ECW comes live from the SECC Arena in Glasgow, Scotland the fans are really starting to get excited, The SECC Arena has been sold out as alot of people want to give ECW the chance

The ECW World Heaviweight Championship will be on the line, we do not know what superstars will be competing in the match but we do know that the superstars who are fighting for the title will give it there all

The ECW Tag Team Championships are new to ECW and are going to be on the line in the first ever ECW show from the United Kingdom, ECW who have signed up Cryme Tyme and Jesse and Festus will put these two teams together and the winners will walk out as the first ever ECW Tag Team Champions

The ECW TV Championship is finally back with ECW and is also going to be on the line this Wednesday Night, New signing from WWE Cody Rhodes will take on Elijah Burke and Orlando Jordon, these three superstars are set to be the future of ECW and want to impress all of the fans, so expect a very entertaining match

Other Confirmed Matches
Danny Collins v Matt Striker

Stevie Richards v The Boogeyman

ECW NEWS AND NOTES

ECW management and WWE are still in talks with the development deal, Paul Heyman said that he thought the deal would be over and done with by now but they have been put in hold, ECW Still expect the deal to be made

New ECW Superstar Cody Rhodes father Dusty Rhodes has agreed a deal with ECW to be there talent manager, Dusty Rhodes said the main reason he came was because his son had

ECW have also confirmed the signing of Harry Smith

Paul Heyman has released a statement saying that he and ECW are in talks with some superstars that are not contracted to a wrestling company at the minute, Paul Heyman says they are talking to around 15 superstars and expect to atleast sign 8

The Ripper

Reaction score
you already posted that news, By the way this Btb is looking good and i hope you stick with it and do good

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Sorry about posting the same news and i have edited it, thanks for the comment anyway. Anymore comments

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i like it. and you seperated cody rhodes from bob holly. thank god

jamierfc1

Reaction score
ECW Week 1
SECC Arena, Glasgow
Attendance 10,000

Promo appears on screen showing a United Kingdom flag, the promo then says ECW is back and is in the UK, the promo then shows Vince Mcmahon throwing a sheet of paper with ECW on it into the bin, it then shows Paul Heymans face and says This Is A New Era For ECW, It then cuts into what will be the usual ECW promo for each week showing all the superstars and playing the theme song, the pyro then explodes, the camera shoots around the sold out SECC Arena showing all the wild fans, the camera then cuts to the ECW Commentators Joey Styles and Tazz

Joey Styles " Welcome everyone here to ECW, i am here as usual a long with my partner Tazz but Tazz tonight we are in The United Kingdom and this is our first show since Paul Heyman took over "

Tazz " Yes Joey, ECW is the first American based show to change to the United Kingdom and Joey this should really be an excellent night "

Joey Styles " Yes here in this sold out arena we are going to see 6 matches and 3 titles be on the line, the 3 title matches are The ECW World Heaviweight Title, The ECW TV Title and The ECW Tag Team Titles "

Tazz " Joey, we dont know who will be competing in the World Title Match but we do know who will be competing in the others "

Joey Styles " The ECW TV Championship will be on the line in a 3 way match with Cody Rhodes, Orlando Jordon and Elijah Burke all competing and The Tag Team Championships will see two debut teams for ECW taking on each other "

Tazz " Joey, Cody Rhodes, Orlando Jordon and Elijah Burke are the future of ECW so i am expecting that to be the match of the night "

Joey Styles " It should certainly be good "

Paul Heymans music hits, he walks out to loud cheers from the crowd, Paul Heyman stands at the top of the stage and just glances towards the crowd, he then bows to each side, he then comes into the ring, he takes a mic, Heyman goes to speak but looks very emotional and the fans are chanting ECW! ECW! ECW! " Thank you, Thanks to everyone for this, this is why i brought ECW to the United Kingdom and i can promise all of use that ECW is here to stay! ( The crowd go wild ), Tonight is the first show of The New and Improved ECW and tonight is going to be one hell of a show, i promise you that, tonight every match will be Extreme! Now with all that said i am outhere to announce to all of use what will be The Main Event for tonights show, So tonights Main Event is going to be a 4 Man Elimination Match and tonight the superstars competing in it will be John Morrison! ( The crowd boos ), The Boy who was born in The UK Harry Smith, ( The crowd cheers ), The Irishman Finlay, ( The crowd give a mixed reaction ) and finally the former ECW Champion, he is everyones favourite CM Punk!, ( The crowd go wild ), so ladies and gentlemen there you have ECWs main event, i hope use enjoy the show "

Joey Styles " Tazz! What a match that will be, A 4 Man Elimination Match for the title "

Tazz " Joey you are so right, we have the cocky John Morrison, The British Hero, Son of the late great British Bulldog Harry Smith, we have got the man who loves to fight, The Irishman Finlay and finally i dont need to say anything for CM Punk "

Joey Styles " What a match it will be, i cant wait, but next we are going to see The Boogeyman take on Stevie Richards, Dont go away "

Commercial

Tony Chimel " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, Now please welcome first he is from Pheonix Arizona and weighs in at 265 pounds The Boogeyman ( The crowd cheers ), The Boogeyman comes out in his strange entrance, and now his opponent, he is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and weighs in at 220 pounds Stevie Richards ( The crowd doesnt react ), Stevie Richards runs down to the ring with a different look about him "

Match 1
Non-Title
The Boogeyman v Stevie Richards
The two men wait for the ref to ring the bell, the ref rings the bell and both men start to circle the ring, Stevie Richards goes at The Boogeyman but then pulls away as The Boogeyman puts some worms in his mouth, Stevie Richards looked like he was going to be sick and then threw a punch at The Boogeyman, he kept on hitting The Boogeyman with punches but The Boogeyman was not moving, Richards then went into the rope and went to hit The Boogeyman with a clothesline but The Boogeyman ducked and hit with a clothesline, Richards got back up and The Boogeyman threw him over his head, Once again Richards got up and this time The Boogeyman hit with a ddt and went for a pin. 1.............2... Richards just kicked out, The Boogeyman picked Richards up by the hair and hit him with a couple of punches, The Boogeyman then slammed Richards to the ground and went for another pin. 1..............2... Richards kicked out again, The Boogeyman went over to the turnbuckle and pulled out more worms, he put them in his mouth, Richards got back up and went at The Boogeyman, The Boogeyman then spat the worms in the face of Richards, Richards started to stagger and was trying to get the worms out of his face, he then turned back in The Boogeyman and The Boogeyman hit with a big boot to the face, The Boogeyman then went for a pin. 1..............2........ Richards just kicked out, The Boogeyman picked Richards up again but Richards hit with a punch to the stomach and then hit with a clothesline, Richards started to wipe his face once again, Richards then turned back at The Boogeyman and hit with kicks to the head of The Boogeyman, The Boogeyman got back to his feet and Richards went for a superkick to the face but The Boogeyman got out the road, The Boogeyman then went for a ddt but Richards reversed it and hit with a Swinging DDT, Richards then went for a pin. 1...............2......... The Boogeyman kicked out, Richards then went to the top rope, The Boogeyman got up and Richards went for a dropkick from the top rope and connected, Richards then went for a pin, Richards put his foot on the ropes. 1.............2.........3 STEVIE RICHARDS WINS, Stevie Richards quickly gets out the ring as the crowd boos

Tony Chimel " Your Winner is Stevie Richards "

Joey Styles " Stevie Richards gets the victory but cheated by doing so "

Tazz " Joey, he did not cheat, it is only cheating if you get caught "

Joey Styles " Well he never got caught but he did cheat "

Commercial

The Cameras cut to the backstage area were CM Punk is talking Danny Collins, CM Punk gives Danny Collins some advice and then says how Matt Striker is a asshole, Matt Striker then walked up, he looked at CM Punk and laughed, he then said to Danny Collins, " I will see you later tonight in the ring Little man ", Striker then slapped Danny in the face, Striker then walked away

Joey Styles " What was that all about from Striker there "

Tazz " That is what you call trying to intimidate your opponent "

Joey Styles " I know what it means but was there any need to do it, Collins is a new superstar and Striker treats him that way "

Tazz " Stop moaning like a women Todd "

Tony Chimel " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for The ECW Tag Team Championships, Now please welcome first weighing in at 530 pounds, they are Shad and JTG Cryme Tyme! ( The crowd cheers ), Cryme Tyme do there usual entrance to the ring, Now there opponents, they are from North Carolina, weighing in at 545 pounds they are Jesse and Festus! ( The crowd gives a mixed reaction ), Jesse and Festus make there way to the ring "

Match 2
Tag Team Titles
Cryme Tyme v Jesse and Festus
Shad and Jesse start in the ring, they both start to circle the ring and then lock up in the middle of the ring, Jesse forces Shad into the turnbuckle, Jesse keeps Shad in there by hitting him with punches, Jesse then chokes Shad and the ref pulls him away, Jesse and Shad lock up again, this time Shad sweeps the legs of Jesse and Jesse falls to the ground, Shad then hit with a elbow to the chest and went for the pin. 1...........2. Jesse kicked out, Shad picked Jesse up and hit him with a couple more punches to the face, he then irish whipped him into the turnbuckle, Shad then tagged in JTG and they done a double team move to Jesse, JTG then went for a pin. 1..............2... Jesse kicked out, JTG picked Jesse up and hit him back down with a slam and then went for a pin. 1.............2... Jesse kicked out again, JTG grabbed Jesse up once again but Jesse hit JTG with a couple of elbows to the stomach, Jesse then got to his feet and hit with punches to the face of JTG, Jesse then went into the rope and went for a move but JTG ducked, JTG then went for a clothesline but Jesse ducked and hit with the move he was looking for in the first place, both men were down, Jesse moved towards Festus and JTG closer to Shad, JTG then got up to his feet, Jesse tagged in Festus, Festus ran at JTG and hit him with a clothesline, JTG got up again and Festus hit with another clothesline, Shad then ran into the ring and Festus threw him over his head, JTG got back up and Festus hit with a big boot to the face, Shad then hit Festus with a couple of punches to the back, Festus fell to the ground and Shad kept the attack going hitting with constant punches, Jesse then came back in the ring and hit Shad with a punch to the face, Jesse and Shad both took themselves to the outside of the ring, back in the ring both men were back to there feet and throwing punches at each other, Festus started to get in the most punches until JTG hit with a kick to the stomach, JTG then hit with a suplex and went for a pin. 1.................2..... Festus kicked out, JTG picked Festus up again and Festus raked the eyes, Festus then hit with a clothesline to JTG, Festus then went for a pin.1............2...... Shad pulled Festus of off JTG, Shad then hit with The Snake Eyes, Shad then pinned Festus. 1...............2............3 CRYME TYME WINS

Tony Chimel " Your winners and new ECW Tag Team Champions Shad and JTG, they are Cryme Tyme! ( The crowd cheers as Cryme Tyme celebrate ) "

Joey Styles " A very good match and Tazz we have still alot more good matches to go "

Tazz " Joey, that was a great Tag Team Match and you are right we still have alot of good matches to go, like The ECW TV Championship and The ECW World Heaviweight Championship, I cant wait "

PROMO APPEARS ON THE TITANTRON ADVERTISING THE FIRST ECW PAYPERVIEW HARDCORE HEAVEN ( The crowd cheers when they see it )

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cameras cut to the back and show Cody Rhodes talking to his father, his father wishes Cody the best of luck and says he hopes that Cody can win

Tazz " Dusty Rhodes the legend just signed by ECW talking to his son about his match "

Joey Styles " Thats right Tazz and i know this isnt fare to the other superstars but i really hope Cody Rhodes wins the title "

Tazz " Cody Rhodes is certainly the future of ECW and i think he has a great chance of winning the title. That match remember will be up later tonight "

Joey Styles " But next Tazz we are going to see Britains own Danny Collins take on Matt Striker "

Tazz " Thats right Joey and remember earlier tonight Striker sent Collins a little message by slapping him right in the face "

Joey Styles " Tazz and i hope Danny Collins teaches Striker a lesson in the ring "

Tazz " Well we wont need to wait long to see because that match is next "

Tony Chimel " The Following Contest is Scheduled for one fall, Now please welcome first, he is from New York City and weighs in at 230 pounds he is Matt Striker ( The crowd boos ), Striker comes into the ring and mocks the crowd, and now his opponent, he is from Bristol England and weighs in at 200 pounds he is Danny "Boy" Collins ( The crowd go wild and chant Collins ), Collins makes his way into the ring and does not take his eye of Striker, Collins then goes to the top rope "

Match 3
Non-Title
Matt Striker v Danny Collins
Both Danny and Striker circle round the ring to start of the match, the ref rings the bell and they lock up in the middle of the ring, Striker gets Collins in a headlock and forces him against the ropes, Striker then irish whips Collins into the ropes, Collins comes back at Striker and Striker goes for a move but Collins ducks and hits with a dropkick, Striker gets back up and Collins does a springboard moonsault, Collings then went for the pin. 1...............2.... Striker just kicks out, Striker goes onto his knees, Collins then goes against the rope and hits with another dropkick to the face, Collins then goes for a pin. 1...............2.. Striker kicked out again, Collins then went against the ropes again and went for a move but Striker hit with a powerful clothesline, Striker then went for a pin. 1..............2.... Collins kicked out, Striker then started to dominate, Striker picked Collins up after being unlucky with a pinfall, Striker then went for a suplex and connected, Striker then went for a pin. 1................2......... Collins kicked out, Striker was started to get annoyed, he moaned at the ref and the crowd booed, Striker then hit Collins with kicks straight to the head, Striker picked Collins up once again and Collins started to fightback, Collins hit Striker with a kick to the stomach and then went for a hurricanrana but Striker reversed it and hit with a powerbomb, Striker then went for the pin. 1...............2......... Danny Collins kicked out, Striker started to scream at the referee, he then went back at Collins but Collins hit with a uppercut to the face, Collins hit with 3 uppercuts and then a superkick to the face, Striker fell to the ground and so did Collins, Collins then got his hand over Striker. 1................2.......... Matt Striker just kicked out, Collins could not believe it, both men made it back to there feet at the same time, Collins went for a move but Striker fell to the ground before he could hit it, Striker then sweeped the leg of Collins and got him into a 1 leg Boston Crab, Collins was screaming in pain, Striker was shouting at Collins to give up but he wasnt, Collins moved a little bit closer to the ropes but was still screaming, Striker had the move locked in for atleast 2 minutes and Collins still hadnt tapped out, Collins finally reached the ropes, Striker could not believe it, Striker looked like he was taking a bad temper, he started to hit the ropes and kick the turnbuckle, Collins used the ropes to get back to his feet but was still limping, Striker then went at him and out of nowere Collins hit with The Collins ( like a dropkick ), Collins then went for the pin. 1.................2.............3 DANNY COLLINS WINS

Tony Chimel " Your winner Danny Collins ( The Crowd go wild ) "

Joey Styles " Yes he done it, Collins bet that idiot Striker "

Tazz " Joey, Collins won but Striker put up a good match "

Joey Styles " He might of Tazz but he still never got the 3 count and that is what matters "

COMMERCIAL BREAK

PROMO APPEARS ON SCREEN ADVERTISING NEXT WEEKS SHOW IN MANCHESTER

Joey Styles " Welcome back here to ECW and Tazz next week our show will be live from The Manchester Evening News Arena "

Tazz " That is right Joey, i am looking foward to going to Manchester and i think that it will be one hell of a night "

Cameras cut to the backstage area and show Cryme Tyme celebrating and having some Whiskey ( The Fans cheer when they see that ), SHAD " JTG we are here in Glasgow and i am telling you, some of the women are fine "
JTG " You are damn right, but it isnt just the women that are fine in Scotland, it is the beer or as people would call it in Scotland The Booze, and me and Shad have got to say that Glasgow has got some Top Booze "
Shad " Yeah you right and you forgot, Glasgow has also got The New ECW Tag Team Champions "
JTG " Thats right you heard it, CRYME TYME after tonights excellent win are the new Tag Team Champions, so for me and Shad i would like to announce and open challenge for next week in Manchester, England, me and Shad make an open challenge to any two superstars that want to take us on and it will be for our Tag Team Championships " ( The crowd cheers )

Joey Styles " Cryme Tyme having a party after there excellent win here tonight "

Tazz " Joey, it cant be much of a party if the man from Brooklyn like those two Shad and JTG Tazz isnt there, I am surprised i dont have an invite "

Joey Styles " I think you are the only one Tazz, that is surprised that you never got an invite "

Tazz " What the hell is that meant to mean "

Joey Styles " Now onto more important matters like the next match, the next match ladies and gentlemen is going to be for the ECW TV Championship "

Tazz " Joey for once you say something sensible, but Joey that is right we have got 3 of the best talents ECW has to offer all going for this ECW TV Championship "

Tony Chimel " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is for The ECW TV Championship, Now please welcome to the ring first, he is from Miami Florida and weighs in at 296 pounds Orlando Jordon ( The crowd give a mixed reaction ), Orlando Jordon quickly comes down to the ring and then goes to the top rope, Now the next challenger, he is from Jacksonville Florida and weighs in at 230 pounds Elijah Burke ( The crowd cheers ), and Now the final challenger, he is from Charlotte North Carolina and weighs in at 232 pounds Cody Rhodes ( The crowd pops ), Rhodes looks very emotional on his way to the ring, This Match is going to be an Extreme Rules Match "

Match 4
ECW TV Championship
Orlando Jordon v Elijah Burke v Cody Rhodes
All men stay at there own corner and stare at each other, Cody Rhodes goes to make a move but moves back into his corner, Orlando Jordon then says to Elijah Burke for they two to team up on Cody Rhodes, Elijah Burke shakes Orlando Jordons hand, Orlando and Elijah both start to walk towards Cody when Elijah Burke hits Orlando with a punch from behind ( The Crowd cheers ), Elijah Burke hit with a couple of punches to the back of Orlando, he then held him up and Cody hit with a kick and then a few punches, Cody Rhodes then hit with a ddt to Orlando, Cody Rhodes then went for a pin. 1....... Elijah Burke pulls Cody of off Orlando Jordon, Elijah then pushed Cody, Cody then grabbed Elijah and threw him out of the ring, Cody then followed after him, Cody hit Elijah with a couple of punches and then irish whipped him into the steel stairs, Elijah screamed in pain, Cody went under the ring and pulled out a Trash can, Cody picked Elijah up again and hit him with The Trash Can to the head, ( The fans popped ), Cody then held the trash can above his head, he then looked in the ring and Orlando dived over the top rope and hit Cody Rhodes, ( The fans cheered ), Orlando then picked up the Trash Can, Elijah got up and Orlando hit him with the trash can once again to the head, Cody then got up and Orlando hit him with The Trash Can, Orlando then went under the ring and pulled out another weapon which was a Stick, Orlando picked Elijah up and started to choke him with the stick, Cody then got up and hit Orlando with a dropkick, Cody then went to hit Elijah but Elijah ducked and hit with a ddt, Elijah then rolled Cody into the ring and came in after him, Elijah then went for the pin. 1..........2..... Cody Rhodes kicked out, Orlando stepped up on the apron and Elijah knocked him of off it, Orlando fell into the fencing seperating the crowd and the ring, Cody Rhodes made it back to his feet and Elijah hit with The Elijah Slam and went for another pin. 1...........2....... Cody Rhodes kicked out again, Elijah then left the ring, he got a chair and threw it into the ring, Orlando made it back to his feet, Elijah then went to hit Orlando with a running clothesline but Orlando ducked and tripped Elijah into The Steel Stairs, Orlando then went up onto the apron of the ring, Cody Rhodes had made it back to his feet and had just picked up the chair, he turned in the direction of Orlando and Orlando hit with a Springboard Dropkick into the chair which hit Cody Rhodes on the face, Orlando then went for a pin. 1..........2...... Cody Rhodes kicked out, Orlando could not believe it and went to the top rope, Cody Rhodes was just about to make it back to his feet, Elijah Burke had made it back to his feet and went to the apron of the ring, he tried to push Orlando of but Orlando hit Elijah with a couple of punches, Cody Rhodes then hit with a dropkick to the face of Orlando who was on the top rope, Orlando then fell backwards of the top turnbuckle ( ECW! ECW! ECW! was chanted by the crowd ), Elijah Burke looked shocked himself, he then came into the ring, Cody Rhodes turned around and Elijah hit with a clothesline, Cody got back to his feet and Elijah irish whipped him into the turnbuckle, Elijah hit Cody with a couple of chops to the chest, he then hit with a 4 up Combo, Elijah then went to the opposite turnbuckle, Elijah went for The Elijah Express but Cody Rhodes got out the road, Elijah then turned back at Cody Rhodes and Cody hit with his finisher, Cody then went for the pin. 1.........2........3 CODY RHODES WINS

Tony Chimel " Your winner and new ECW TV Champion Cody Rhodes "

After the match Cody Rhodes emotionally celebrated while Orlando Jordan got help by MOTs and Elijah Burke was walking up the ramp

COMMERICAL BREAK

Joey Styles " What a match, Cody Rhodes wins but no one deserved to lose there "

Tazz " Joey that was amazing, lets take a look back at some of the action "

Video Shows clips from the match, Cody Rhodes hitting with a dropkick to Orlando Jordon was the main one that got showing

Joey Styles " Tazz did you see what Cody Rhodes done to Orlando Jordan "

Tazz " What a move it was Joey, The Technique for Rhodes to connect with that move and to get up that height "

Cameras cut to the back and show Cody Rhodes and Dusty Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes looks like he is loving the fact his son has won the title, they then share a hug and the camera cut back to ringside

A PROMO APPEARS SHOWING ECW IS BACK WITH A UNITED KINGDOM FLAG

Tony Chimel " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to be contested under Extreme Rules, Now please welcome first from Raleigh North Carolina and weighs in at 215 pounds Gregory Helms ( The crowd boos ), Helms walks confidently and cockily to the ring, And now his partner, he is from Cleveland Ohio and weighs in at 231 pounds The Miz ( The crowd boos ), The Miz tells them to shut up while walking down the ramp, And now there opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 499 pounds they are Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman The ECW Originals! ( The crowd pops for the originals ), Dreamer and Sandman come from out the crowd, The Sandman has a beer and his Singapore Cane "

Match 5
Non-Title
Gregory Helms and The Miz v The ECW Originals
Tommy Dreamer and Gregory Helms start in the ring, They both circle the ring and then lock up, Dreamer forces Helms into the corner and then hits with a punch to the head, Helms then forces Dreamer away from him and hits with a clothesline, Helms goes for a quick pin. 1...... Dreamer kicks out, Dreamer starts to make it back to his feet but Helms kicks him on the back, Helms then grabs Dreamer and hits with another couple of kicks to the head, Helms now picks Dreamer up and throws him into the turnbuckle, Helms then tags in The Miz, The Miz and Helms try a double team move but Dreamer hits with a double clothesline, Helms then rolls out the ring, Dreamer then shouts at The Sandman to get his Cane, The Sandman picks up his cane, Dreamer irish whips The Miz towards the turnbuckle were The Sandman is and The Sandman hits him with The Singapore Cane, ( ECW! ECW! ECW! is chanted from the crowd ) Tommy Dreamer then tags in The Sandman, Gregory Helms comes in the ring and The Sandman hits him with The Cane, Dreamer and The Sandman then do a double team move to The Miz and The Sandman goes for a pin. 1........2... The Miz kicked out, The Sandman picked The Miz up and threw him into the turnbuckle, The Sandman then ran at The Miz but The Miz hit him with a boot to the face, The Miz then clotheslined The Sandman, The Miz tagged in Helms, The Sandman was just making it back to his feet and Helms hit with a chop to the legs of The Sandman, Helms then picked up The Cane, Tommy Dreamer came in the ring and Helms smacked him with the Cane, The Sandman then came at Helms and Helms hit with 4 shots to the head of The Sandman and The Sandman still hadnt fell, Helms then went into the rope and hit with the Cane while coming back at The Sandman, Gregory Helms then went for the pin. 1........2...... The Sandman kicked out, Tommy Dreamer came in the ring and hit Helms from behind with a punch, The Miz then came from behind Dreamer and hit him with a lowblow, The Miz and Helms then done a double ddt, Helms and The Miz then went at The Sandman, Helms picked The Sandman up and him and The Miz went for a double team move but The Sandman reversed it and hit with a double clothesline, The Sandman who was burst open seen the Cane, he went over and picked it up, The Miz got up and The Sandman hit him with it to the head, The Miz fell out the ring, Out the ring Dreamer went under the ring and got a trash can, he then hit The Miz with it, back in the ring Helms got back to his feet, The Sandman went to hit him, Helms put his hands up to protect his face and The Sandman hit him on the stomach and then the back, Helms screamed with pain, Dreamer stood up on the apron of the ring, Helms then stood up in the direction of Dreamer and Dreamer smacked him on the head with The Trash Can, Helms then turned into The Sandman and The Sandman hit with The Singapore Cane, The Sandman then went for the pin. 1.........2........3 THE ECW ORIGINALS WINS

Tony Chimel " Your winners Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman The ECW Originals "

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Joey Styles " Welcome back here to ECW on Bravo 2 and Tazz what a night this has been so far and we have still to have The Main Event "

Tazz " Well Joey, the way it is, all the people that said ECW will not be a sucess should be watching this show and then we will see what they say "

Joey Styles " It has definetly been a exciting night "

Tony Chimel " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for The ECW World Heaviweight Championship, Now please welcome first he is from Los Angeles California and weighs in at 219 pounds John Morrison ( The crowd boos ), John Morrison walks out with his usual entrance, Now the next challenger is from Calgary Alberta and weighs in at 118 pounds, he is Harry Smith ( The Crowd pops ), Smith comes out and just goes down to the ring normally, The Next challenger is from Belfast Northern Ireland and weighs in at 235 pounds Finlay ( The crowd boos ), Finlay walks to the ring, And now the Final Challenger, he is from Chicago and weighs in at 222 pounds he is CM Punk ( The Crowd Pops the loudest so far in the night ), CM Punk comes into the ring, This match will be contested under Extreme Rules "

Match 6
ECW World Heaviweight Title
John Morrison v Harry Smith v Finlay v CM Punk
All men stand and stare at each other waiting for someone else to make a move, CM Punk finally goes at Finlay and hits him with a kick to the stomach, John Morrison and Harry Smith both lock up, Morrison forces Smith to the turnbuckle and then hits with a couple of chops, Smith then gets Morrison into the corner, Smith then started hitting with chops, CM Punk then irish whipped Finlay into John Morrison, they both collided at the turnbuckle, Finlay fell and then John Morrison fell with his head hitting Finlay on the balls, Finlay was rolling about in pain, CM Punk then hit Smith from behind and hit him with a German Suplex, CM Punk then went to hit Morrison but Morrison ducked and hit with a Kneckbreaker, Morrison then went for a pin. 1.........2.... CM Punk kicked out, Morrison gave Finlay a kick to the head and then went back at Punk, Morrison picked Punk up but Punk punched him a couple of times to the stomach and then stood fully up, Punk kept on throwing punches at Morrison but then Morrison hit Punk with a kick just below the midsection, Smith then hit with a spinning heel kick to Morrison and went for the pin. 1.........2..... Morrison kicked out, Finlay who was out the ring came back in with a steel chair, Finlay then hit Smith from behind with it, Finlay then dropped the chair and went for a pin. 1........2.... Smith kicked out, Finlay got Smith into a sleeper hold, Both Morrison and Punk were fighting once again, Morrison then picked up the chair and swung it at Punk but Punk ducked and the chair bounced of the top rope and then bounced back and hit Morrison on the face, Punk then rolled Morrison up for a pin. 1.........2....... Morrison just kicked out, Over with Finlay and Smith, Smith started to get momentum and was trying to get out of the sleeper hold, he got to his two feet and then hit Finlay with a couple of elbows to the stomach, Smith then hit with a swinging ddt and went for the pin. 1.........2...... Finlay kicked out, Smith then went to the top rope and hit with a legdrop, Smith hurt himself but still got the pin. 1...........2....... Finlay kicked out again, CM Punk picked up the chair and hit Morrison with it, Morrison fell out the ring, CM Punk then went to hit Smith with it but Smith ducked and hit with some jabs to the face, Smith forced Punk to the ropes and then Smith clotheslined him to the outside, Finlay now had the chair, Smith turned around and Finlay went to hit him but Smith ducked and then rolled Finlay up for a pin. 1.......2......3 FINLAY IS ELIMINATED, Finlay could not beleive it, he hit Smith with a clothesline and then threw him to the outside of the ring, Finlay grabbed the chair, Finlay went out the ring with the chair, Smith got up and Finlay smacked him on the head, Smith was now down and Finlay kept on hitting him to the ribs, Finlay then took the top set of Stairs from The Steel Stairs, Finlay then dropped them on Smiths head, Finlay then left going up the stage as MOTs ran down, At the otherside of the ring Morrison had the ring bell, he went to hit Punk with it but Punk ducked and hit with a kick to the stomach, he then threw Morrison into the ring, Punk came in after him but Morrison was already up and hit with a ddt, Morrison then went to the outside and grabbed Smith ( The Crowd booed ), Morrison threw him of the strecther and threw him into the ring, Morrison then hit with The Snapshot and went for a pin. 1.......2......3 HARRY SMITH IS ELIMINATED, Morrison went back at Punk and hit him with a Snap suplex and went for a pin. 1.........2.... CM Punk kicked out, Morrison could not believe it, He picked Punk up again but Punk hit with a kick to the stomach, Punk then irish whipped Morrison into the ropes, Punk hit with a knee to the stomach while Morrison was in the turnbuckle, Morrison came away from the turnbuckle and Punk hit with a DDT and went for the pin. 1.........2..... Morrison kicked out, Punk then picked Morrison up, Morrison started to fight back but then Punk kicked him to the midsection and started to control the match again, Punk hit with another move and went for a pin. 1......2.... Morrison kicked out, Morrison made it back to his feet using the ropes, CM Punk came to him and out of no were Morrison hit with A Corkscrew Neckbreaker and went for a pin, he put his two feet on the ropes. 1..........2........3 JOHN MORRISON WINS

Tony Chimel " Your Winner and New ECW World Heavieweight Champion John Morrison ( The crowd boos ) "

John Morrison is celebrating walking up the ramp holding the title above his head while Punk looks shocked, The cameras shows Punk and then goes of air

THE END

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM:ME,hope we dont seepepeated Punk/Morrison matches like in real life
WM:Boogeyman/Richards
BP:Cryme Tyme Promo
WP: Heyman at beggining but it was still good, And Harry Smith was born in Canada.
AC: Good First show with a good bunch of champions

JHar888

Reaction score
Why jameierfc1, that was pretty impressive to say the least.

BM: Main Event was really cool, nice job on this.
WM: Striker/Collins, it was OK, just not your best.
BP: Opener with Heyman, just not well written.
WP: N/A
AF/C: Great job on this, keep it coming buddy.