Ecw: A New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Thanks the hibee wwe fan and i know the girls in scotland are hot because i am from there

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
BM: Main Event very well written. Enjoyed it alot.
WM: Boogeyman vs. Richards. It was so-so but not enough to captivate me.
BP: Heyman opener. Not well written
WP: N/A
AF/C: It was an overall good show and I am sure this BTB will blossom soon enough. I look forward to your next show.
cheap plug: Come review Monday Night anarchy sometime!

jamierfc1

Reaction score
ECW BREAKING NEWS!

ECW and WWE have finally came to an agreement in the last few minutes, A few hours ago it looked like WWE had pulled out of the deal but just there we can reveal it has been signed, Paul Heyman is said to be over the moon about striking the deal and cant wait to see the superstars in an ECW ring, The WWE Development superstars will not join the new looked ECW until after ECWs first PayPerview of the year Hardcore Heaven.

ECW have also confirmed the signing of former ECW Originals Sabu and RVD, RVD speaking on ECW last week said " One Day i would like to get back in ECW even though it isnt in America, and you never know i could be there very soon " so he was right he is at ECW the next week

ECW have also failed to get the signature of Former WWE and ECW superstar TEST

JHar888

Reaction score
That's awesome that this BTB takes place in another country. Oh, and nice news update.

jamierfc1

Reaction score
ECW Week 2 Preview Show

This week ECW is heading to The Manchester Evening News Arena in Manchester, England, after the sucess of last weeks show Paul Heyman says he hopes that this show brings even more sucess, since it has been sold out again, This Week promises to be as good as last week with once again The ECW World Heaviweight Title being on the line

CM Punk Taking On Finlay. This Wednesday Night CM Punk will be taking on The Irish Man Finlay for a chance to compete against John Morrison for the title later on in the show, This Match should be very entertaining and with most fans being behind CM Punk how will he cope with the pressure TUNE IN TO FIND OUT

John Morrison and his Title. As use all may have seen last week John Morrison became the first ECW World Heaviweight Champion since the move to The United Kingdom but this Wednesday Night he is being forced to put it on the line again against either CM Punk or Finlay

The ECW TV Championship. After Cody Rhodes win of The ECW TV Championship last week, Paul Heyman feels there is alot of superstars that deserve a shot at the title, So this Wednesday Night there will be a Extreme 8 Man Over The Top Rope Match

Confirmed Matches.

8 Man Over The Top Rope Extreme Battle Royal for TV Championship
Confirmed Superstars.

Cody Rhodes, Elijah Burke, Orlando Jordon,

ECW Tag Team Titles Match ( Extreme Rules )
Cryme Tyme v Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman ( ECW Originals )

ECW World Heaviweight Title Match
John Morrison v CM Punk Or Finlay

CM Punk v Finlay

Matt Striker v The Boogeyman

ECW Hardcore Championship
RVD v Sabu

-TJ-

Great Card here are my reveiws

8 Man Over The Top Rope Extreme Battle Royal for TV Championship
Confirmed Superstars.
Cody Rhodes, Elijah Burke, Orlando Jordon, (No one until I a little more)

ECW Tag Team Titles Match ( Extreme Rules )
Cryme Tyme v Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman ( ECW Originals )

ECW World Heaviweight Title Match
John Morrison v CM Punk Or Finlay

CM Punk v Finlay

ECW Hardcore Championship
RVD v Sabu

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Sorry about the delay of my ECW Week 2 show but it will be posted tommorow night

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
Very Good preview show, Looking foward to it

jamierfc1

Reaction score
ECW Week 2
M.E.N Arena, Manchester
Attendance 14, 672

Promo appears on screen showing a United Kingdom Flag, The Promo then says ECW is back and is in The UK, The Promo then shows Mr Mcmahon throwing a sheet of paper reading ECW into the bin, It then shows Paul Heymans face and says This Is A New Era For ECW, it then cuts to the usual promo for ECW playing the ECW theme song and showing clips of The ECW Superstars, The pyro then explodes, the camera shoots around the sold out arena of Manchester, The Camera then cuts to the commentators Joey Styles and Tazz

Joey Styles " Welcome everyone here to ECW, I am Joey Styles and i am here as usual with my partner Tazz and Tazz after last weeks show this show should be even better "

Tazz " Last weeks shows was amazing but your right Joey, Tonight should be better as every championship will be on the line "

Joey Styles " And also tonight Tazz we welcome back the return of two ECW Originals and they are Sabu and RVD "

Tazz " RVD and Sabu are back, And tonight they will face of against each other for The ECW Hardcore Championship "

Joey Styles " Thats right Tazz and tonight The ECW TV Championship will be on the line in a 8 man Over the top Extreme Battle Royal and also we will see John Morrison defend his Title for the first time tonight against the winner of CM Punk against Finlay, and that match will be coming later tonight "

Tazz " What a match that should be aswell, Joey dont forget The ECW Tag Team Titles will be on the line with Cryme Tyme taking on Some ECW Originals and The Boogeyman will take on Matt Striker "

Joey " All we can say is tonight should be excellent "

John Morrisons music hits, he walks out to boos from the crowd
Tony Chimel " Please welcome to the ring, he is The New ECW World Heaviweight Champion John Morrison ( The Crowd Boos even more ) "
John Morrison comes into the ring after his usual entrance and gets handed a mic " Why do use idiots boo your World Champion, Last week i proved to all of use and every superstar in the back that i am the most dominate superstar on this ECW Roster, but then the thanks a get of off Paul Heyman who is meant to be wonderful according to all of use, puts my title on the line a week after a win it, and the stupid thing is it is against two men that i bet to win the title last week CM Punk ( The Crowd cheers ) and Finlay ( The Crowd boos ), So i suppose tonight i will need to kick there asses again, but what i am going to do now, instead of going to the back and watching this match, i am going to join the commentators "

Tazz " Joey he is joining us "

Joey Styles " oh how brilliant "

John Morrison takes his seat " Alright Tazz ( He Shakes Tazzes hand ), Joey Styles puts his hand out, Do you think i am going to shake that hand, look at the state of you, i dont know were it has been "

Joey Styles " Very Funny John but you better take it a bit more serious because next you will be finding out who you are facing later on tonight "

John Morrison " Joey, i could beat any of these men if i was a sleep, tell him Tazz "

Tazz " Joey he could beat any of these men if he was a sleep "

Joey Styles " Well anyway, After the break rejoin us because CM Punk is taking on Finlay "

COMMERCIAL BREAK

John Morrison " Welcome back here to John Morrisons show, Now we are going to see a jackass of Finlay taking on an even bigger jackass CM Punk "

Tony Chimel " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is a No 1 Contender Match for The ECW Championship, Now please welcome first from Belfast Northern Ireland he is Finlay ( The Crowd Boos ), Finlay walks out with his Shillelagh in hand, Finlay threatens some fans as he gets more heat, he then comes into the ring, And Now his opponent from Chicago CM Punk ( The Crowd Go Wild), Punk comes out looking very pumped up for the match "

Match 1
Non-Title
Finlay v CM Punk
Both men circle the ring as the referee rings the bell, they then lock up in the middle, Finlay uses his strengh and forces CM Punk into the turnbuckle, Finlay started hitting with punches to the face and chops to the chest, Finlay then threw Punk to the ground and kept the assault coming, Finlay then hit with a snap suplex and went for a pin. 1........2.... CM Punk kicked out, Finlay then hit Punk with some forearms to the face, Finlay picked Punk up and threw him to the outside of the ring, Finlay followed after Punk, Finlay came over to Punk but Punk hit with a punch, Punk kept on throwing punches but then Finlay hit with a kick to the stomach and irish whipped CM Punk into the steel stairs, Finlay then went under the ring and pulled out a Trash Can, Finlay threw the trash can into the ring and came back at Punk, He threw Punk against the railings and then rolled him into the ring, Finlay then went for a pin. 1.........2..... CM Punk kicked out, Finlay went to walk to get the trash can but then came back at CM Punk and hit him with a kick to the head as he was about to get up to his feet, Finlay then picked up the Trash Can, He shouted at the crowd at first, he then came at Punk but Punk hit with a kick to the stomach, Finaly dropped the trash can and CM Punk hit with a ddt onto the Trash Can, CM Punk then went for a pin. 1.........2....... Finlay kicked out, CM Punk and Finlay were both down but Punk made it to his feet first, Punk hit Finlay with a legdrop and went for a pin. 1........2.... Finlay kicked out, Finlay then got to his feet and Punk hit with a springboard clothesline and went for another pin. 1..........2...... Finlay kicked out again, CM Punk then made it to the top rope slowly, Finlay got back to his feet and ran against the ropes, CM Punk fell with his Balls hitting the turnbuckle, Finlay then joined CM Punk at the top rope unusualy for Finlay, Finlay then hit with a superplex from the top rope onto the Trash Can, Both men were now down, Finlay finally got his hand over CM Punk. 1...........2........ CM Punk somehow kicked out, Finlay could not believe it, He started kicking into CM Punk, Finlay then started to look for something and then he seen it, His shillelagh, Finlay bent down to pick it up when from behind CM Punk hit with a dropkick and then rolled Finlay up for a pin. 1..........2.......3 CM PUNK WINS

Tony Chimel " Your winner CM Punk " ( The Crowd Pops )

After the match Finlay hit CM Punk with a clothesline and started to assault him, John Morrison then came in the ring and both him and Finlay attacked Punk, Finlay held Punk up and Morrison hit him with The ECW Title belt, Finlay and him were then celebrating when Morrison hit Finlay on the face with the belt, Morrison then started celebrating with both Finlay and CM Punk down in the ring

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Joey Styles " Tazz, The man that was sitting beside us a few minutes ago, That cocky arrogant John Morrison has just took out CM Punk and Finlay "

Tazz " John Morrison looking more than impressive there Tazz, Taking out both Finlay and CM Punk "

Joey Styles " Remember Tazz, CM Punk will be taking on John Morrison later on tonight for The ECW Title but he certainly will not be a 100% "

Tazz " Joey, There is no way CM Punk will be 100%, He had to go through a tough match with Finlay, he got the win and then got attacked of off both John Morrison and Finlay "

Joey Styles " I am sure he had that planned "

The Cameras cut to the backstage area and shows John Morrison in his dressing room looking at the mirror and posing with his title belt ( SomeOne Chaps the door ), Paul Heyman comes in
John Morrison " What is it Paul, What can i do for you! "
Paul Heyman " John a few minutes ago you took out both CM Punk and Finlay, And they have just told me that they both want you in the ring "
John Morrison " Paul, I could beat the two of them in the ring anytime and anyplace as i will show tonight once again against CM Punk "
Paul Heyman " Well John, Tonight after what you done, You will not just be taking on CM Punk you will also be taking on Finlay in a 3 way Extreme Rules Match for your ECW Title "
John Morrison " Paul, you cant do that, i have proved that i can kick there asses already plenty of times "
Paul Heyman " Well John, You can prove it once again tonight "
John Morrison looks very angry and kicks his mirror, he then picks up a chair and throws it to the ground

Tazz " Joey, What a match tonight, Finlay has been added to the title match "

Joey Styles " John Morrison does not look to happy about it either "

Tazz " Can you blame him Joey, He is going against two men he has already beaten "

Joey Styles " Well I suppose he will need to beat the both of them again "

Tony Chimel " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, Now introducing first from Cincinatti Ohio and weighs in at 217 pounds he is Matt Striker ( The Crowd Boos ), Striker walks out and comes into the ring, And now his opponent from The Bottomless Pit and weighs in at 265 pounds The Boogeyman ( The Crowd Cheers ), The Boogeyman walks out with his unusual entrance "

Match 2
Non-Title
Matt Striker and The Boogeyman stand at a corner each staring at each other, The Boogeyman then starts to shake and take a little fit, The Boogeyman then took some worms, Matt Striker looks disgusted and attacked The Boogeyman from behind, The Boogeyman fell and Striker hit with kicks to the back of the head and punches to the back, The Boogeyman got back to his feet and Striker kept the punches coming, Striker forced The Boogeyman into the corner with his punches, The ref then separated the both of them, they then locked up in the middle of the ring, This time The Boogeyman threw Striker to the ground with his strengh, Striker got back up and went towards The Boogeyman but The Boogeyman hit with a clothesline, Striker got back up and The Boogeyman hit with another clothesline, Then for the third time Striker got up but this time The Boogeyman hit with a big boot to the face and went for a pin. 1...........2..... Matt Striker kicked out, The Boogeyman picked out more worms from his trousers and put them in his mouth, Striker got up to his feet no knowing The Boogeyman had Worms in his mouth, Striker squared up to The Boogeyman and The Boogeyman spat worms in his face, Striker was desperetly trying to get the worms out of his face, The Boogeyman then hit with a DDT and went for a pin. 1..........2........ Matt Striker kicked out, The Boogeyman picked Striker up but Striker hit with a lowblow and then a Striker Driver, Matt then went for the pin and held the tights of The Boogeyman. 1...........2.........3 MATT STRIKER WINS

Tony Chimel " Your winner is Matt Striker "

After The Match Matt Striker grabbed the mic " Danny Collins, If you mess with Matt Striker this is what will happen to you, So if you want to mess with Striker anymore then i challenge you to a Match at Hardcore Heaven, What do you say to that "
Danny Collins Music Hits ( The Crowd Cheers ) " Matt Striker, Your on, At Hardcore Heaven your ass is mine and Striker when i win the title later on tonight i will make our match for the title "

Joey Styles " Use all heard it, At Hardcore Heaven Matt Striker will be taking on Britains own Danny Collins "

Tazz " What a match that will be and Joey we will see Collins in action later on tonight "

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Cameras cut to the backstage area and show Cryme Tyme and there opponents having a party SHAD " All Women and Men, Well maybe not Men, We invite use all to the Cryme Tyme Party of the week, And JTG as usual when Cryme Tyme are having a Party, there is some hot action ( A Hot Women walks past ), JTG looking at the women " That is right Shad and last week in Glasgow the Women were fine and this week it has just got better "
SHAD " That is all from us as Cryme Tyme, We are here tonight to Party! and after we win our match we will be inviting all of use outthere to come to our Party and do it The CRYME TYME WAY! YEAH "

Joey Styles " As Usual Cryme Tyme are having a party! And Tazz just like last week you are not invited "

Tazz " Joey, I am to cool for Cryme Tyme, And I have been invited but i rejected them as i have got better things to do "

Joey Styles " Well Tazz, I will pretend to believe you on that as we have got more important things coming up next, It will be a 8 Man Over The Top Rope Extreme Rules Match for The ECW TV Championship "

Tazz " That is right Joey, And this Battle Royal will certainly be Extreme, Look at all the weapons lying in the ring for Wrestlers to use "

Joey Styles " We Will Now pass you over to our ring announcer Tony Chimel "

Tony Chimel " Ladies and Gentlemen, The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is for The ECW TV Championship, The Rules Of this Match are there will be 8 superstars in the ring, The way to Eliminate your opponent is by throwing them over the top rope and both there feet hitting the ground, The Last two men will then fight of in a Street Fight for The ECW TV Championship, Now please welcome to the ring first, he is The ECW TV Champion Cody Rhodes ( The Crowd Pops ), The Next Challenger is Elijah Burke ( The Crowd Cheers ), The Next challenger is Orlando Jordon ( The Crowd Cheers ), The Next challenger is Stevie Richards ( The Crowd Boos ), The Next challenger is Danny Collins ( The Crowd Pops ), The Next challenger is Harry Smith ( The Crowd Cheers ), The Next Challenger is Gregory Helms ( The Crowd Boos ) and The Final Challenger is Kevin Thorn ( The Crowd Boos ) "

Joey Styles " What a Match this will be "

Match 3
ECW TV Championship
Cody Rhodes v Elijah Burke v Orlando Jordon v Stevie Richards v Danny Collins v Harry Smith v Gregory Helms v Kevin Thorn
All Men start to fight and it is like a Royal Rumble, Danny Collins and Cody Rhodes are both teaming up on Kevin Thorn, Stevie Richards then came from behind and helped Thorn, At the other side of the ring both Helms and Elijah Burke were throwing punches at each other, Elijah Burke then hit with a ddt, Harry Smith then threw Kevin Thorn out of the ring. KEVIN THORN IS ELIMINATED, Elijah Burke and Harry Smith both started fighting, Harry Smith then threw Elijah Burke over the top rope but Elijah held on, Smith then ran at Elijah Burke but Burke ducked from the punch and then shouldered Smith to the stomach, Elijah then suplexed Harry over to the apron, Both men were holding on while throwing punches at each other, Stevie Richards then went at the both of them but both Elijah and Smith threw Richards over the top rope. STEVIE RICHARDS IS ELIMINATED, Both Burke and Smith started fighting again but then from behind Richards pulled Smith down of the apron which mean he was eliminated. HARRY SMITH IS ELIMINATED ( THe Crowd Boos ), Elijah Burke went back in the ring while Richards kept the assault going on Smith, Back in the ring Danny Collins had a Trash Can and he was taking out everyone in sight, He hit everyone except from Helms and Elijah Burke, Collins then hit Burke, Helms attacked Collins from behind and hit him with a couple of punches, Helms then irish whipped Collins and went for a clothesline but Collins ducked, Collins quickly picked up the Trash Can, Helms turned around and Collins took him out with it, Cody Rhodes then came from behind and hit with a Dropkick, Collins fell out the middle rope so was not eliminated, The Fans started to clap as Harry Smith got took away in a strecther, Danny Collins got back to his feet when he was outside the ring and clapped Smith when he was meant to be in the match, Matt Striker then came from behind and hit Collins with a chair, Striker then rolled Collins into the ring and shouted at Helms to eliminate Collins and that is what Helms Done by throwing him over the top rope, Striker then spat on Collins and left the ringside area. DANNY COLLINS IS ELIMINATED, Orlando Jordan and Helms started to fight, Elijah Burke came over and both him and Helms tried to eliminate Orlando Jordon but Orlando raked the eyes of Helms and then started to fight back, He threw a punch at Elijah and then one at Helms, He then started throwing more punches to Burke, He turned back at Helms and went for a punch but Helms kicked him on the stomach, Helms then threw him over the top rope but Orlando held on, Orlando then made it to the top rope, Elijah Burke and Helms both turned around at the same time and Orlando hit with a double clothesline, Burke got back up and Orlando dropkicked him to the outside of the ring. ELIJAH BURKE IS ELIMINATED, ( The Crowd Cheers ), Orlando then went at Helms but Helms picked up a Trash Can Lid and smacked Orlando Jordon with it, Cody Rhodes picked up a Steel Chair, Helms then came at Rhodes with The Trash Can Lid and went to hit Rhodes but Rhodes hit Helms with the chair, Helms then fell against the ropes and Rhodes clotheslined him to the outside. GREGORY HELMS IS ELIMINATED, The Ref then held Rhodes back from Orlando and waited for Orlando to get up, Orlando got up and the ref rang the bell once again, Cody Rhodes picked up The Steel Chair and Orlando Jordon picked up a Trash Can Lid, Cody Rhodes then signalled No to Orlando and both men dropped their weapons and started throwing punches at each other, Orlando then picked up the chair and swung it at Cody but Rhodes ducked and hit with a kick to the stomach and then hit with a PileDriver onto The Steel Chair and went for a pin. 1...........2........3 CODY RHODES WINS

Tony Chimel " Your Winner and still ECW TV Champion, Cody Rhodes! ( The Crowd Cheers ) "

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Joey Styles " Welcome back here to ECW on Bravo 2, And Tazz what a match we have just seen "

Tazz " Joey you are right for once in your depressing life, What a Match we just seen with Cody Rhodes coming out with the belt he went into the match with "

Joey Styles " The thing that i want to know, Is why Stevie Richards chose to take out Harry Smith in that way "

Tazz " It is called getting him back, Smith eliminated Richards and you expect him to be OK with that "

Joey Styles " Well All I can say is Richards is a sore loser "

The Cameras cut to the backstage area and show Danny Collins barging into Paul Heymans office " Heyman, Matt Striker just took screwed me of winning the title, I dont want to wait until Hardcore Heaven, I want Striker out in the ring right Now! "
Paul Heyman " Danny, Calm Down, You will not be facing Striker in a singles Match until Hardcore Heaven "
Danny Collins " Paul, I want his ass right now! "
Paul Heyman " But next week you will be teaming up with Harry Smith to take on Stevie Richards and Matt Striker "
Danny Collins " Thanks alot Paul, I owe you one "

Joey Styles " Tazz, We just heard, Next week Danny Collins will team up with Harry Smith to take on Matt Striker and Stevie Richards "

Tazz " What a match that will be. After Richards attacking Harry Smith during the last match, Smith will be looking for payback! "

Joey Styles " Coming up Next is the return of two ECW Legends and both men will be fighting for The Brand New ECW Hardcore Championship "

Tazz " That is right Joey, When i thought in ECW these two men were at the top of there game and still are Sabu and the man that calls himself Mr ECW RVD Rob Van Dam "

Tony Chimel " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is for The ECW Hardcore Championship, Now please welcome to the ring first, He is from Saudia Arabia and weighs in at 220 Pounds Sabu! ( The Crowd Pops ) and now his opponent from Battle Creek Michigan and weighs in at 235 pounds he is RVD Rob Van Dam! ( The Crowd Pops ) "

Match 4
ECW Hardcore Title
RVD v Sabu
Both men Circle the ring as the ref rings the bell, They then go to lock up but RVD sweeps the legs of Sabu and Sabu falls to the ground, RVD then hit with a quick legdrop and went for the pin. 1.........2.. Sabu kicked out, Sabu got back to his feet and RVD hit with a couple of kicks to the stomach, RVD then irish whipped Sabu but Sabu reversed it and Irish Whipped RVD into the turnbuckle, Sabu then hit RVD with a clothesline and went for a pin. 1.........2.... RVD Kicked out, Sabu then made it to the top rope, RVD got up and Sabu hit with a swinging ddt from the top rope, Sabu then went for a pin. 1.........2...... RVD Kicked out, RVD got onto his knees and Sabu dropkicked him on the face, RVD fell to the outside of the ring, RVD got back to his feet outside the ring, Sabu then done a dive from inside the ring to outside at RVD but RVD hit him with a Spinning heel kick in mid air, Both men were now down ( ECW! ECW! ECW! ), RVD got back to his feet and climbed ontop of the railings seperating the crowd and the ring, Sabu got back to his feet and RVD hit with a flying kick from the railings, Sabu fell back to the ground, RVD then climbed to the apron of The Ring and hit with a Moonsault onto Sabu, RVD then went for a pin. 1............2........ Sabu kicked out, RVD could not believe it, RVD took the top stair away from the set of Steel Stairs, He then hit Sabu with a couple of punches and kicks and then placed him on the Steel Stair, RVD then went for a Rolling Thunder but Sabu moved out the road and RVDs back hit off The Steel Stairs, Sabu then went for a pin. 1.........2....... RVD Kicked out, Sabu could not believe it this time, He went under the ring and pulled out a Set of Ladders, Sabu picked The Ladders up, RVD used the railings to get back to his feet, Sabu then ran at RVD and knocked him into the crowd by hitting him with the railings, Sabu then set up the ladders next to the railings, Sabu then got a chair and climbed to the top of the ladders, RVD who was in the crowd got to his feet, Sabu then jumped of the ladder into the crowd, He threw the chair at RVDs face and then hit with a dropkick to RVD, Both men were now down ( ECW! ECW! ECW! ), Sabu got his hand over RVD. 1...........2............3 SABU WINS

Tony Chimel " Your Winner and New ECW Hardcore Champion Sabu ( The Crowd Cheers ) "

COMMERCIAL BREAK

PROMO ADVERTISING NEXT WEEKS SHOW FROM THE SHEFFIELD ARENA IN SHEFFIELD

Joey Styles " Welcome back here to ECW, What a night it has been and we have still got 2 Matches left "

Tazz " It has been excellent so far but there is still more to happen, I promise all of the viewers that "

Cameras Cut to the backstage area and show Elijah Burke walking somewere and then he bumps into Sabu " Watch were u are going Mr i cant speak English, Maybe you can understand it, People like me dont one guys like you, RVD, The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer on the new look ECW, Use are all the part of The Old ECW, This is a New Breed For ECW "

Tony Chimel " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is for The ECW Tag Team Championships, Now please welcome to the ring first they are The Challengers, The Team of The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer The ECW Originals ( The Crowd Pops ) and Now there opponents, they are The Tag Team Champions, The Team of Shad and JTG Cryme Tyme ( The Crowd Pops ) "

Match 5
ECW Tag Team Championships
The ECW Originals v Cryme Tyme
END: With The Sandman and Shad fighting outside the ring it left JTG and Dreamer fighting in the ring, Dreamer hit with his finisher but then from behind came Elijah Burke and hit Dreamer with a Steel Chair, Shad came back in the ring and went to hit Burke as he never wanted anyhelp but Burke got away, JTG then pinned Dreamer and they got the win. CRYME TYME WINS

Tony Chimel " Your Winner and Still ECW Tag Team Champions Shad and JTG Cryme Tyme " ( The Crowd Cheers )

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tazz " Welcome back here to ECW and Joey we just seen Cryme Tyme keep the titles after Elijah Burkes interference, Why did Cryme Tyme as Burke to do that for them? "

Joey Styles " Tazz, Dont tell me you beleive that Cryme Tyme asked for the interference of Elijah Burke "

Tazz " That is excatly what i think Joey "

Joey Styles " Dont talk so much rubbish Tazz, Anyway coming up next is The Main Event For The ECW World Heaviweight Championships "

The Cameras Cut to the backstage area and show CM Punk lying knocked out, The Medics are all around him, Paul Heyman asks what is up and if Punk can compete but The Medics say No, John Morrison then appears " Oh What Happened Here "
Paul Heyman " Dont give me that John, Get out to the ring because you are fighting Finlay still for the title "

Joey Styles " What the hell happened to CM Punk! "

Tazz " I dont know Joey but it doesnt look like Punk will be competing tonight "

Tony Chimel " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is for The ECW World Heaviweight Championship, Now introducing first The Challenger, He is From Belfast Northern Ireland Finlay ( The Crowd Boos ), And Now his opponent he is The ECW World Heaviweight Champion John Morrison ( The Crowd Boos ) "

Match 6
ECW World Heaviweight Title
Finlay v John Morrison
Both men circle the ring as the ref rings the bell, They then lock up in the middle of the ring, Morrison forces Finlay into the corner but the ref seperates both men, Morrison smurks to the crowd, Finlay and him lock up again and once again Morrison forced Finlay into the corner, The Ref seperated them again and Morrison once again Cockily signalled to the crowd, Finlay then ran at Morrison and took him down with a clothesline ( The Crowd Cheered ), Finlay started punching Morrison on the face, Morrison rolled out the ring and got his title belt, He started walking up the ramp with it ( The Crowd Boos ), Finlay then chased him and clotheslined him from behind, Finlay picked Morrison back up and threw him against the railings, Morrison was against the railings and Finlay kept on throwing punches, Finlay then threw Morrison to the ground and kept hitting with kicks and punches, Finlay then picked Morrison up and went for a suplex but Morrison reversed it and raked Finlay in the eyes, Morrison then hit with punches while dragging Finlay by the head back down to the ring, Morrison rolled Finlay into the ring, Morrison came in the ring after Finlay, Finlay got back up to his feet and Morrison hit with a neckbreaker and went for a pin. 1............2..... Finlay kicked out, Morrison picked Finlay back up but Finlay hit with a LowBlow and then hit with a ddt and went for the pin. 1...........2...... Morrison kicked out, Finlay hit with some more punches and then picked Morrison up but Morrison this time reversed a move and hit with a German Suplex, Morrison then went for a pin. 1.............2...... Finlay kicked out, Morrison picked Finlay up once again and this time hit with A Corkscrew Neckbreaker, Morrison then went for the pin. 1............2....... Finlay kicked out, Morrison was getting angry, he went out the ring and took the ring announcers Chair, Morrison came back in the ring, Finlay got up and Morrison went to hit Finlay with the chair but Finlay ducked, Morrison hit the chair of the ropes and the chair bounced back up and hit Morrison on the face, Morrison then turned into a Piledriver from Finlay, Finlay then went for the pin. 1............2........ CM Punk then out of no were with Bandages came in the ring and hit Finlay with a chair to break up the count, Finlay got to his feet and Punk hit Finlay with the chair, Morrison then got to his feet and Punk knocked him right down with the chair and went for the pin. 1............2.........3 CM PUNKS WINS

Tony Chimel " Your Winner and New ECW World Heaviweight Champion CM Punk! "

After the match the camera shows CM Punk celebrating as the cameras go off air​

I am sorry about the tag team match as i never had time to write the full match

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match:ECW TV Title match.

Worst Match:ECW World tag team title match. ( not a fan of just match endings.)

Best Promo:Morrison/Tazz/Styles

Worst Promo:Heyman/Collins

AC: This is a very good show and you write enjoyable matches.I wish they were just a bit longer and no more endings of the matches but I know how hard it is to write matches on a time frame. But good show i think.

Cheap Plug: Check out and review the SWA!