E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Last BTW Show going into Unbreakable has now been posted, go and check it out

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Haha, sure! And don't forget that Nitro is up at The Reunion as well! Forget to mention that earlier lol...

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
posteryp8.jpg

The first half of Black X-Mas has been posted!

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Awesome! OK, I re-edited CWE's home page AGAIN, and wanted to inform you all that CWE's first post in the thread will be edited lots to keep up w/ news updates, Win/Loss Records/everything else.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
The second half of Black X-Mas is up!!!!!! Come by and leave your reviews for SWA's last PPV of the year!!!!!!!!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW UNBREAKABLE PPV PREVIEW HAS BEEN POSTED, PREDICTIONS WILL BE WELCOMED

xtremebadass

Ladies and Gentlemen the new TNA iMPACT! is now posted for your reading pleasure, reviews are greatly appreciated and returned

JHar888

Reaction score
Woohoo! Another news update regarding Mistico's injury, Pacman's debut, the Sacrifice X-Cup angle, and other stuff has been posted! I'm about to edit it with the house show results lol, forgot about that part...

xtremebadass

Hey drop by for a review of TNA iMPACT! please, new show posted last night! thnx

Evil Austin

my show is called wwe explosion it is a remake from the 03 period it may not be as good as the others its my first time but i will get better at writing them and
i will be reviewing others so why not have a look at mine

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey guys, the latest edition of SWA Riots has been posted