E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
Rb37710n is now up at The Reunion thread, drop in a review and get rep and/or a review in return. The show consists of three really good matches, one match that I could've probably done better on (diva match lol) and some good promos (for me.) Review it!

edgehead09

Reaction score
everybody check out WWF 2000 the BTB written unlike all BTB's on IWF

xImpulsive

Reaction score
hey check out my BTB please (Click the picture in my sig) Its a ECW BTB. The first show should be up tomorrow. So check it out please. I also do Review for Review :)

The Rated R CMStar

I have 4 matches already written for Unbreakable, but I am trying to post the entire show in one single post, so it will probably be in a couple of hours

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for the double post, but I decided to post Unbreakable in two parts.

Part 1 is already posted

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The rest of Wrestlemania is posted as well as some news updates and a Raw preview. Check it out

The Rated R CMStar

BTW is back with a lot of rumors posted. By the way, I posted them and can't see them, so please tell me if you can see them or not.

Evil Austin

wweecwcopy.png

this is my new btb will be starting in about 3 days.

i will be playing and writing wwe and nate757 will be ecw so.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN EXTREME MEETS WRESTLING?
WHAT WWE SUPERSTARS WILL BE SIGNED TO ECW AND VISA VERSA
STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT IN EXACTLY 3 DAYS.

MRC

Reaction score
RWA's first show was posted 2 days ago so check it out and let me know what you think

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey guys the latest edition of SWA Riots has been posted, go check it out

The Rated R CMStar

I have been having problems with my computer, as it had to be reinstalled and problems with the Net and Office are still there, so my next show might take a while. Although, BTW Preview has been posted, go and check it

McLovin

Reaction score
Hey Im new to the BTB so Ive decided to start my own one.

TNA- Making It Right In 2008

Im halfway through
iMPACT! 03 January 2008

JHar888

Reaction score
Damn it, WG's banned so it looks like CWE's over. I might start an indy BTB in Feburary, but by myself, so that way I won't have to quit it. All my last BTB's I had, were forced into quit once SE76 became inactive, Hitman got banned, WG got baanned, gaashface quit, so yeah, it was pretty much just a big mess.

Well, I'll be starting a new one in the future, so check it out, but it'll be all by myself. :)