E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
HCWLOGO.jpg

Message from HCW.com:

HCW's first show is tonight! It is called Tuesday Night Implosion, and will be posted by either GardsJr or mrcmrc. Make Sure to check it out!

It all goes down tonight.

What will happen when Abyss battles Big Daddy V.

And in what is expected to be an absolute war Bobby Lashley goes 1-on-1 with Rellik.

Also all three HCW Implosion Titles will be up for grabs:

E & C versus the Motor City Machine Guns for the HCW Tag Team Titles

The Implosion Title is on the line in a Triple Threat match when CM Punk, John Morrison, and Kurt Angle battle it out.

And the main event will be a 10-man battle royal to determine the HCW World Champion. 10 want it, but only 1 can have it.....who will walk out with the HCW World Title around there waist when the night is over.

Find out all this and more TONIGHT! when HCW Implosion debuts.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey guys the latest edition of SWA Anarchy has been posted. Go check it out and give us your two cents

wwerko619

Reaction score
HCW Tuesday Night Implosion has been aired and is now posted! Check it out as the debut turned out awesome!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Raw has been posted. Feel free to check out The Commencement if you like...

MJ807

Reaction score
XFC After Hourz has been posted please check it out if you review mine I'll review yours.

wwerko619

Reaction score
HCWLOGO.jpg

Thursday Night Inferno Preview for Tonight:

2 Days ago, an Inferno Superstar, Umaga, had interfiered a match with Bobby Lashley and Rellik, Umaga taking out Rellik and costing him the match. Rellik has talked to the GM of Inferno, and is scheduled to be on tonight's Inferno show. What is to come when Rellik is in the arena? Will Umaga find him first? Find Out Tonight!

Undertaker has been pissed since day 1 of joining HCW, but tonight he gets a shot at the HCW Championship, along with 5 other men. Undertaker said he wanted a greater push, and will Vince do just that?

JBL has whined and complained about not having a championship around his waist since WWE, but tonight, JBL has a 50-50 chance on becoming the first ever Inferno Champion, when he goes 1-on-1 with Goldberg. But there is a twist to this, JBL and Goldberg arnt in the ring by themselves, Booker T is the Special Guest Referee in the match. Will Booker T take things in his own hands?

Find all this out TONIGHT! on HCW's Thursday Night Inferno

xtremebadass

lol...oops...i was in a rush, showing all of you non-believers out there, TNA iMPACT! is not dead, just posted the newest show yesterday night, read it and weep! lmao, jk, but check it out though its a good show

Wordlife

Hey guys, check out the CWE Reunion thread, big preview for CWE Velocity, read the rules and guidelines, and vote right there on the thread for the opponents of the 5 matches I chose. I need 10-15 votes, so I can begin writing the first Velocity show. CWE is Back in Business, and Velocity will be live from Orlando, FL, with its first show in over 3 months... so please, check out the BTB guys... thanks

The Rated R CMStar

Damn, I have to review CWE, The Commencement, iMPACT and HCW. By the way have been delayed with my show because my shows were in my Laptop, and it sort of gone dead, and have been working with another computer until today. But now it has been fixed and I am back on track. It should be finished tomorrow afternoon.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey guys the latest edition of SWA Riots has been posted and I am sure you will like it.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Preview For HCW's Thursday Night Inferno:

Last Week, The Rock captured the HCW Title, but only to find himself getting chokeslamed by Undertaker. Taker has told HCW Officials that he will indeed win at No Limit, and that The Rock has NO chance. Rock has scheduled a partner with him for this week, so that means Taker will be alone, and Rock will have any partner of his choice. Who's Rock's partner?

Rellik and Umaga have been biting at eachothers heads since Implosion Last Week. This time both of the GM's of both shows, Teddy Long & William Regal, will decide what the next move is for Rellik and Umaga. That might include No Limit for these 2 men. What will Regal and Teddy decide?

Last Week, Cryme Tyme opened up their new shop ( Christmas Shop OR Drop ). Pretty much all the stuff their selling is what they have taken during their entrance to HCW. Last Week, Booker T bought his gloves from Cryme Tyme. But sooner or later, they were Cryme Tyme's again. Who will be the next customer...or even next Victim?

Last Week, there was a cut Promo stating that Triple H will make his return to HCW this week, and that was 100% the truth. Triple H hasnt been scheduled a match, whitch is making officials wonder if Triple H should even show up on Inferno. The choice is up to HHH, and what will he do with his “Spare Time”?

JBL cheated his win to the Inferno Title last week, by using Booker as a weapon agaist Goldberg. This week, JBL has to defend it agaist Goldberg again, without Booker T in the ring, but to make sure that Booker doesnt interfiere, they have made the match a Cage Match. Who will escape hell?

Find all this out THIS WEEK! on Thursday Night Inferno!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hety check out part 2 of Wrestlemania. It feature Samoa Joe vs John Cena and Batista vs AJ Styles

Reaction score
Hey guys I've posted most of the information, like the rosters and stuff, I'ma start might BTB later, gonna start it off with Royal Rumble. But be sure to check out the roster and stuff.