E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey the latest edition of SWA Riots has been posted. Go check it out and see the new changes

The Rated R CMStar

Check out BTW for the newest update in Unbreakable PPV. Go and give your opinion and in the way check the latest show

wwerko619

Reaction score
HCW2.jpg

Make Sure to tune into HCW's first show --CROWNING OF CHAMPIONS-- Dec.5th 2007! Who will become HCW's first HCW Champ?

The Rated R CMStar

Damn, I am on a roll! BTW Official Preview has been posted, go and leave a review

chessarmy

^ Nice, I'll check that out when I get a chance

TNA iMPACT! is posted in "TNA Wrestling: Race to the Top" so drop in a review and enjoy the show!

xtremebadass

Ladies and Gentlemen, TNA iMPACT! IS NOT DEAD! It lives, damn it, I say it lives!

TNA iMPACT! Preview, the show following BFG, is now posted so please check it out :)

JHar888

Reaction score
CWE's back up, don't be a chicken, review. For now, there's nothing but the home post that holds the rosters, PPV's, and stuff like that. No worries folks, I wrote One Night Stand earlier today and it is my best show EVER. It'll be posted tomorrow probably since it's Sunday, well review!

Legend_044

Reaction score
Brand New BTB up and running. Legend_044: WWE 2008 check it out

Wordlife

Cwe Reunion Is On Its Way, Luckily, It'll Be Hear Asap.... Good Luck To All, Ill Be Reading Most Btb's If You Guys Read Ours!!!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Check out HCW's first show Tuesday Night Implosion! Who will get the titles for the first time? Make sure to read HCW as it follows to its PPV!