E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
The newest edition of Friday Night Riots has been posted
click here and scroll down to go to Riots

Maxi

Reaction score
Preview for ECW on Sci-Fi

My new legacy has begun :D

Baz Man

Reaction score
The New Years Revolution PPV is up in WWE 2008 come on in and check it out and tell me what u think

xtremebadass

Ladies and Gentlemen the 2nd part of TNA Bound for Glory is now posted in TNA iMPACT!

Reviews are always welcome and appreciated. I took a long time to put this together as many of you know, and I hope all my work satisfied the hype. There are still two matches to go so I hope you will stay tuned for those as well.

Plus it is the monumental 650th post in my TNA iMPACT! *tear comes to eye* I am so proud.

Reaction score
Start Program: ://reboot.wwwtna/50-07.act ... in progress.

Time Remaining: 6 Days...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Preview for Smackdown in WWE + TNA = NWa is up and show will hopefully be up tomorrow or tonight

The Anigma

Reaction score
No Mercy is currently up at The Commencement but unfortunately I was unable to type up a full pay-per-view so I had to sette with typing up quick results but I still think that it does the pay-per-view justice. Leave your feedback at The Commencement. Thanks!

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Okay guys don't forget to check out the XWA. I believe its one of the best BTB out there, posted Turmoil a few days ago, but only had one review so check it out.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
ANNNNNNND!!!!!!!!! New Era Wrestling Association, NEWA! IS BACK!!!!! Raw Impact has been posted up for this week, so check it out drop ya reviews, holla, dos.