E-fed Memory Lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Again, didn't know where to post this.

So, I have seen that quite a few of us have been e-fedding for quite some time, and have been in a few e-feds. So basically what this thread is for you to post things that happened in e-fed's you used to be in. What was some of the crazy shit people came up for their characters to do. Anything! It can be funny, freaking epic, sad, and even disgusting. What were some of the interesting things that happened in old e-feds you used to be a part of?

Pete

Reaction score
- A 140lb man was World Heavyweight Champion.
- A masked character turned out to be the former WHC in an EPIC heel turn (Shizz/Mephisto)
- A 5-star PPV match was booked on Heat :facepalm:
- Real-life bad blood spilled into kayfabe.

That's all I can think of right now (it's late).

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I somehow got involved in some love triangle after I had a few solid RPs on this one site. The chick sided with me for whatever reason and kept pestering me on MSN. I ended up doing an angle where I burned down a hospital room to kill the other person. After this that chick all she wanted to do was cyber on MSN and I was like I have no idea what the hell I just signed up too and quit shortly afterwards.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
A mistake in grading cost me the world championship. I was busy the week of and barely even got enough RPs in, and I didn't even think they were good anyway, so I didn't bother to check out the ratings of them. I found out like 3 months later when I was bored reading over some old RPs of mine and I saw it.

Pete

Reaction score
I somehow got involved in some love triangle after I had a few solid RPs on this one site. The chick sided with me for whatever reason and kept pestering me on MSN. I ended up doing an angle where I burned down a hospital room to kill the other person. After this that chick all she wanted to do was cyber on MSN and I was like I have no idea what the hell I just signed up too and quit shortly afterwards.

And this is bad because...?

Pete

Reaction score
A mistake in grading cost me the world championship. I was busy the week of and barely even got enough RPs in, and I didn't even think they were good anyway, so I didn't bother to check out the ratings of them. I found out like 3 months later when I was bored reading over some old RPs of mine and I saw it.

And I lost that one by a point (would have lost to you by like 4/5 points). AND I was retaining Champion for half an hour before they spotted their mistake and gave it to Ashez. Who then promptly disappeared forever.

Ah, man, the memories...

Also, I should mention the time a character got hit by a car, and came back months later to be GM.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I prefer to meet girls in public who don't send me FAKE pics on the internet... If they do I just troll them.

If you liked where that was going maybe it should have been you that signed up to the site.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And I lost that one by a point (would have lost to you by like 4/5 points). AND I was retaining Champion for half an hour before they spotted their mistake and gave it to Ashez. Who then promptly disappeared forever.

Ah, man, the memories...

Also, I should mention the time a character got hit by a car, and came back months later to be GM.

Best way I've ever written out a character. At that time I wasn't planning for him to become GM though.

Pete

Reaction score
I prefer to meet girls in public who don't send me FAKE pics on the internet... If they do I just troll them.

If you liked where that was going maybe it should have been you that signed up to the site.

Ah, that's a different story. THAT type of chick I do troll as well. I thought this was an e-fedding chick, which would have been a very cool friend/date to have. Apologies.

@Chris: Did you ever write out any other characters? Your only other one you gave to me, and he's still going strong :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I played Gregory Helms and Kofi Kingston in E-Feds and also Jimmy Jacobs.

I took him through a dark/emo/psychotic gimmick that actually got me quite far. But I've played shit-tons of wrestlers in my E-Fed career. I'd have to say Christian & Batista are the two guys I've played the longest.

However, if given second privs I'd bring Jacobs back just to do it all over again!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ah, that's a different story. THAT type of chick I do troll as well. I thought this was an e-fedding chick, which would have been a very cool friend/date to have. Apologies.

@Chris: Did you ever write out any other characters? Your only other one you gave to me, and he's still going strong :)

Kenshi was written out terribly because me losing at 'Mania fucked that whole angle over. The first time I wrote McMichaels out I said something along the lines of he was ran over by a hobo who stole his car after he refused to give him money 8D. Seriously, that was right when I joined ITR (before you did) and I signed up for the e-fed, then a few days later my computer went out, so I decided to write him out like that even though he never debuted.

Pete

Reaction score
^"Before I did". Like a week before or something :p Hadn't we come to that conclusion a while back?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Hmmm... lets see which story can I share :p

1. I was a part of a WWF fed but it was a CAW kind of fed. I wound up there cause one of their guys came over to the fed I was at thinking they could "spam" it up and crap and it was a pathetic attempt :p But anyways I went there to see what it was all about and as a result I wound up staying there for a while and became their IC champion. My reign wound up being the longest in their company history and I raised the prestige of the IC title to heights that was never seen before. My reign lasted I think over 130 days. The IC title became the most sought after belt in that fed. It was more important than their world title. That was how big I made it and how popular I was becoming over there. And then I finally lost my IC title. But all throughout people were clamoring for me to get a shot at the top. To get a shot at the world title. That I've finally proven myself to be main event material. The guy running it... pretty much told me that I wasn't ready. That I wasn't good enough to be in the main event and compete for the world title despite everyone else saying it. So yeah I was held down by politics and told flat out I wasn't good enough to be main event material while the guys that have always been there continued to stay at the top of the card because none of them were willing to ever allow anybody to take their precious spot. So needless to say that fed eventually crumbled and died. But yeah... I know exactly what it is like to be held down because someone is scared that you are going to take their spot and because they are in control they do everything they can to hold you down. I wound up leaving that fed and went to another one... one that just celebrated its 7th year of existence. I've been there for about 5 of its 7 years.

2. I was part of this other fed where I was pretty much the head champion always and I was grooming another guy to pretty much get to the top. I did that a lot. Heh but with this one we decided to take our talents to another fed just to see what it was all about and mannnnn you talk about horrible. I eluded to it somewhere but I didn't go in depth. This fed pretty much had no rules. Anybody could use anybody's character and do anything they wanted and make you say anything they want. The only rules were they couldn't kill you or seriously injure you. So since my character was so outspoken I pretty much had about five guys jump me in the fed, beat me up with sledge hammers, run me over with a car, and pretty much they all were ready to me to leave. I wound up being so controversial that I had the GM and Owner of the site want me in a "match" and the crazy thing about it... when I was promoing for the match cause there was a "rule" that you can't talk bad about the GM and I was in a promo and I was warned about it and so I told them that... I'm in a match and so it works. Pretty much I lost the match after half the roster jumped me :p. I made a final shoot promo and left the fed.

3. Many people know of the UCW controversy so I won't talk about that but there was controversy over a world title match in my other fed. I was world champion for 361 days. If I were to successfully defend my title at the PPV I would have been champion for a full calender year. The RP cap was 5 and we both maxed out. My RPs were more storyline focused and did mention the match. It pretty much was extremely good work while my opponent did about 3 interview type RPs with 2 storyline RPs. Mine were better and there were many vets that believed that mine were top notch. The result of the match I lost. I lost and there was a big split because people believed I was screwed out of that win and there was pretty much no way to do anything over. The decision was final and I was less than a week away from holding the world title for a full 365 days.

4. And this will be the last one for now... yeah I got plenty over my 10 year career :p But this one I signed up to a fed and instead of using my guy character I used my female character and you would not believe the amount of backlash I received. And it was made blatantly obvious because nobody wanted their character to lose to a female so they pretty much tried to not book me in any high profile matches or against anybody with prominence because my character was better than all of theirs and so they made sure to hold me back just because I didn't want to use a male character and decided to change things up. I pretty much wound up leaving cause there was no way I was going to get a shot.. plus I wound up being banned from the site too... shoot promos are my specialty :p

That's all for now.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also those few times I RP'd for CM Punk right after his WWE shoot promo. I would literally just shoot on EVERYONE in the fed, what my actual opinions were most of the time, but I just passed it off as what Punk thought lol.

Pete

Reaction score
Hmmm... lets see which story can I share :p

1. I was a part of a WWF fed but it was a CAW kind of fed. I wound up there cause one of their guys came over to the fed I was at thinking they could "spam" it up and crap and it was a pathetic attempt :p But anyways I went there to see what it was all about and as a result I wound up staying there for a while and became their IC champion. My reign wound up being the longest in their company history and I raised the prestige of the IC title to heights that was never seen before. My reign lasted I think over 130 days. The IC title became the most sought after belt in that fed. It was more important than their world title. That was how big I made it and how popular I was becoming over there. And then I finally lost my IC title. But all throughout people were clamoring for me to get a shot at the top. To get a shot at the world title. That I've finally proven myself to be main event material. The guy running it... pretty much told me that I wasn't ready. That I wasn't good enough to be in the main event and compete for the world title despite everyone else saying it. So yeah I was held down by politics and told flat out I wasn't good enough to be main event material while the guys that have always been there continued to stay at the top of the card because none of them were willing to ever allow anybody to take their precious spot. So needless to say that fed eventually crumbled and died. But yeah... I know exactly what it is like to be held down because someone is scared that you are going to take their spot and because they are in control they do everything they can to hold you down. I wound up leaving that fed and went to another one... one that just celebrated its 7th year of existence. I've been there for about 5 of its 7 years.

2. I was part of this other fed where I was pretty much the head champion always and I was grooming another guy to pretty much get to the top. I did that a lot. Heh but with this one we decided to take our talents to another fed just to see what it was all about and mannnnn you talk about horrible. I eluded to it somewhere but I didn't go in depth. This fed pretty much had no rules. Anybody could use anybody's character and do anything they wanted and make you say anything they want. The only rules were they couldn't kill you or seriously injure you. So since my character was so outspoken I pretty much had about five guys jump me in the fed, beat me up with sledge hammers, run me over with a car, and pretty much they all were ready to me to leave. I wound up being so controversial that I had the GM and Owner of the site want me in a "match" and the crazy thing about it... when I was promoing for the match cause there was a "rule" that you can't talk bad about the GM and I was in a promo and I was warned about it and so I told them that... I'm in a match and so it works. Pretty much I lost the match after half the roster jumped me :p. I made a final shoot promo and left the fed.

3. Many people know of the UCW controversy so I won't talk about that but there was controversy over a world title match in my other fed. I was world champion for 361 days. If I were to successfully defend my title at the PPV I would have been champion for a full calender year. The RP cap was 5 and we both maxed out. My RPs were more storyline focused and did mention the match. It pretty much was extremely good work while my opponent did about 3 interview type RPs with 2 storyline RPs. Mine were better and there were many vets that believed that mine were top notch. The result of the match I lost. I lost and there was a big split because people believed I was screwed out of that win and there was pretty much no way to do anything over. The decision was final and I was less than a week away from holding the world title for a full 365 days.

4. And this will be the last one for now... yeah I got plenty over my 10 year career :p But this one I signed up to a fed and instead of using my guy character I used my female character and you would not believe the amount of backlash I received. And it was made blatantly obvious because nobody wanted their character to lose to a female so they pretty much tried to not book me in any high profile matches or against anybody with prominence because my character was better than all of theirs and so they made sure to hold me back just because I didn't want to use a male character and decided to change things up. I pretty much wound up leaving cause there was no way I was going to get a shot.. plus I wound up being banned from the site too... shoot promos are my specialty :p

That's all for now.

1 is VERY familiar to me. So is 4 (Jacqui anyone?).

Regarding 3, was that about the time we were here the first time? When it was WCF and we had the PWA in here? I remember there being a huge split on you guys's fed, and there were about 4 of you left. I got invited to join but declined because I read a few RPs and they were just "WTF?!"