• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys think I should straight up drop CJ? I know this is a keeper league, but still, I'm considering it.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Do you guys think I should straight up drop CJ? I know this is a keeper league, but still, I'm considering it.

I, personally, wouldn't drop him. As you said, this is a keeper league, and he won't be injured next year, but he will still be Denver's lead back. Even if he's not one of your 2 starters, he'd be a great flex.

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Unless you have a stacked roster of usable guys, no. Looking at your roster, no.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll stick with Cj Fagerson.

Imma lose this week. Calling it now.

Nick

Reaction score
Love me some bye weeks!!!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nice to see Henry finally get some decent run. He is such a beast, shame he wound up behind DeMarco for now.

I have a lot of WR depth, wouldn't mind moving some.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Bell is the best HB in the league but I'll take the Murray and Henry tandem over he and an old man. Henry is savage. I hate the Titans for drafting him

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yup, called it. This ain't gonna be my week. I fucked up by not starting Crowder , fucking idiocy on my part. And now Montgomery is out for the Pack and I have no WRs to plug in because of byes and such. Also, I didn't think it was possible for David Johnson to have a bad game. :(

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yup, called it. This ain't gonna be my week. I fucked up by not starting Crowder , fucking idiocy on my part. And now Montgomery is out for the Pack and I have no WRs to plug in because of byes and such. Also, I didn't think it was possible for David Johnson to have a bad game. :(

Arizona is having a terrible game altogether.

Meanwhile, Brady is singlehandedly killing me.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hoping this Chargers D continues to bully Semien and the Broncos. Might give me a chance.