D'Z Dynasty League Thread: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fuck off Mariota and Dez. Don't even care if they come back to bite me. Bum ass fags.
I'll miss Landry <3 . Though I feel like I can get similar numbers from Shepard in due time.

Nick

Reaction score
I'd say Im doing alright for taking over Danny's shit show of a team... OBJ is a fucking beast

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Eight catches. 167 yards. 1 TD. Thank you, bum ass Golden Tate after I finally bench you.

Hope you can keep it up since Rodgers and Chip Kelly are sinking my WR crew.

Two in a row! :win: Making a push down the home stretch. Chug along, little Snowwie!

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Man, having guys like Hunter Henry and Cameron Meredith really helps in a league like this lol. Henry is a savage. Knew I had a steal on my hands there, but didn't expect is so early in his career.

Meredith is looking like he can provide the production across from Jeffery that the Bears had hoped Kevin White would.

Also hoping Thielen and Tyrell Williams hold on to their roles, though I'm sure Williams will.

My RB picture will remain sketchy moving forward with the KC and SEA backfields due for some shake up, but man, right now I am loving my team. Even with the Gordon misfire my WR corps is stacked as F

Nick

Reaction score
James White will prove to be a steal

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Wait, what? I actually won this week? Didn't see that coming.

Rawling on the Rivers picked up 33.00 points from Brandin Cooks (173 Rec Yds, 1 TD) to slip by Arab Hammered 90.82 to 89.98. Rawling on the Rivers came into the Sunday night game facing a 10.76-point deficit, but scored 11.60 for the comeback victory. This matchup saw three lead changes, with the largest lead being 44.72 points after Sunday afternoon. It was extremely close, with the 0.84-point margin being the second-smallest recorded in the league this season.

Thank you, Cooks! :woohoo:
If I had actually been able to follow along this weekend, I would have been tense watching that transpire. :haha:

Reactions: Snowman1 and Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So I kinda have no reliable Qbs lol. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

Again, pretty much everyone on my team is up for grabs. No one interested in CJ Anderson? MIGHT even consider getting rid of Eifert. I hate my team, dunno how I've won all these games. Especially considering I'm a rookie blueberry (I've made some mistakes) and wasn't even around during the draft lol. Beginners luck I guess.

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Okay, this is fucked up.. why did the NFL get rid of the probable designation? I keep benching players when they are listed as questionable because it used to mean they will not be playing.. now who the fuck knows what it means. I've most likely lost yet another fantsdy game this week because of this stupid rule change. Devante Adams has 112 yards and 2 TDs after being listed as questionable. It's really fucked up. I benched him.