D'Z Dynasty League Thread: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I could have scored 180+ if I had started the right players.. I need to get it right next week.

What do you guys think... Start Mariota vs Jags or Newton vs Cardinals?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Didn't even realize I won one, and might win again? Who the fuck did I even beat? lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
THe more deth shits on his team the more they perform

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Go with your first thought whatever it was

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm thinking Mariota, Cards defense will be looking to bounce back strong from the tie with Seattle. Jags secondary is somewhat suspect. So I'm sticking with Mariota.. we'll see what happens.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Anyone got any advice for me? Mariota vs Jags or Newton vs Cards?

All I can think of is how Mariota was utter ass in the Thursday night game against the Jags last year..... but MAGICAL in the second game. (Seriously find that game and watch it. Nobody did but it was so good)
While the Cards defense may be deflated by their tie, so much of Cam's issues have to do with how Remmers/Oher can't block for shit and they somehow faced no good pass rushers last year (even in the division the only good DE is Cam Jordan)
But on the other hand he's Cam Newton and can go off at any time......so can Mariota.

I'm voting Mariota because the coin landed on heads

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
All I can think of is how Mariota was utter ass in the Thursday night game against the Jags last year..... but MAGICAL in the second game. (Seriously find that game and watch it. Nobody did but it was so good)
While the Cards defense may be deflated by their tie, so much of Cam's issues have to do with how Remmers/Oher can't block for shit and they somehow faced no good pass rushers last year (even in the division the only good DE is Cam Jordan)
But on the other hand he's Cam Newton and can go off at any time......so can Mariota.

I'm voting Mariota because the coin landed on heads

DZ is right though, I need to go with my first instinct.. All the mistakes I've made so far this year have been me changing something at the last minute while going against my instinct. If I had gone with my instincts I'd be 6-1 right now instead of 4-3. Mariota was my first instinct so that's why I'm sticking with him.