D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Also Aids working in a hospital, I've read plenty of weird shit on here but that takes the cake
Cooking man, it's actually a really good gig. The chef there worked the olympics and some high profile weddings and gets us (i just started so not me yet) catering opportunities here for side cash on our weekends off (every other weekend)

But it's a catholic hospital and I have 2 days of hell ahead of me. About 4 hours of religious talk on the history and shit, really hoping I don't pass out more than once a day during it. If everyone is on just make good picks for me and move forward to keep time going. I'm just using top 100 shit anyway. I trust you Rain.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My pick? :please: With 2 Packers fans behind me?
Sorry y'all, love you guys, but Randall Cobb is mine :tough:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
If someone wants to take my number to make sure we don't have a huge wait like last time, I'll send you a PM

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
If someone wants to take my number to make sure we don't have a huge wait like last time, I'll send you a PM

Yeah, like D'Z said. :) That's what I'm here for, lol. Can PM me your number and I'll just text you whenever your pick comes up to be sure you're aware.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
@deth if you aren't going to be around later you may PM a draft board to @snowman or @GrammarNazi82

That way we can quickly go AIDS, D'Z, you twice, D'Z and then AIDS again once he is around

Reactions: GrammarNazi82