D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
he's probably getting a santorum, relax.

Got my job shit from 8am central-4pm tomorrow. Fuck off when you get to me, i'll be back around 5.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You are the one who tagged my ass to sign up D'z, dont pretend like you didn't know what you were getting into. At least i'm not going on a 3day drinking binge or some shit where I only post the top results from the top 100 fantasy leaguers or some shit. If I can sneak away I will, but it's orientation at a hospital for work, i'll be listening to assholes talk about god and get some holy water on me (hopefully it helps me draft better) you fucks.

The odds of me being able to draft before 4:30central tomorrow are the odds of me interrupting the shower sex you have with Kelly Kapowski, you Mark.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
You are the one who tagged my ass to sign up D'z, dont pretend like you didn't know what you were getting into. At least i'm not going on a 3day drinking binge or some shit where I only post the top results from the top 100 fantasy leaguers or some shit. If I can sneak away I will, but it's orientation at a hospital for work, i'll be listening to assholes talk about god and get some holy water on me (hopefully it helps me draft better) you fucks.

The odds of me being able to draft before 4:30central tomorrow are the odds of me interrupting the shower sex you have with Kelly Kapowski, you Mark.
:pipebomb:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
what the fuck just happened

I'm impatient because it's TNH, then me CrayJ Aids D'Z Death who are online right now and may not be in the future. It's a rare occurrence!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Also Aids working in a hospital, I've read plenty of weird shit on here but that takes the cake

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I laughed hard at the Kelly reference. I wish

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hey Dolph's Aldon Smith is the dumbest person in the entire known universe. He may not even vote third party.