D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Liking my squad despite getting sniped a few times.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Puddle? Someone else win the bet vs you? Or did we choose just Wyatt vs New day? I'm confused.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Puddle? Someone else win the bet vs you? Or did we choose just Wyatt vs New day? I'm confused.

I brought it up as a joke in chat one day and people laughed so I said fuck it, may as wellwell to remind you that you lost. :pipebomb: Plus being snow in 97 degree miserableness makes no sense. PM'ed a mini board to Dolph's

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I brought it up as a joke in chat one day and people laughed so I said fuck it, may as wellwell to remind you that you lost. :pipebomb: Plus being snow in 97 degree miserableness makes no sense. PM'ed a mini board to Dolph's
I win some, I lose all the rest. I knew Miz's shit would end in no contest and fuck my shit up. Fucking A.

So what do you win ninja.