Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson , Triple H and wwe Sued by fan!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
World Wrestling Entertainment , Dwayne Johnson and Triple H are specifically named in a lawsuit filed by ronald bashem the third, Who alleges that his right led and knee were injured during th Judgement day 2000 pay-per-view!

He Claimshis injury occurred when the wrestlers collided with an audience member, Who allegedlly shoved into basham!

What a joke this is, obviously this guy has to wait 11 yeas to do this!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Why has he waited eleven years, thats the question? Surely the time that has passed can only harm his case. Its such an ramdon injury which is surely just a inncocent mistake, I don't think ths guy has much of a chance.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
i just looked into a little more, the case has only come to truth now because he has just turned 18! still i think its a low thing to do, on other accounts it was a good ppv :p

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah WWF was in one of its hottest peroids back then, and 2000 was a cracking year on PPV!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well the guy does have a claim. But I am surely when you purchase tickets you are also accepting the fact that the stars to brawl into the crowd and their is room for the odd unfortunate accident. If the guys injury is so bad he should be suing The Security company for not protecting the fans enough.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Isn't there a statute of limitations when it comes to lawsuits? WWE lawyers will eat this up in minutes, should counter sue for lulz.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Dude played hisghchool football and races cars. Case will be laughed out of court, should still counter sue for lulz.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
This happens every year or two when some crackpot fan decides to sue the company trying to leech money from them. The last lawsuit I remember was a fan claiming that Sandman pushed her during his entrance on WWE ECW.

This kid has no case against WWE and the wrestlers. He wasn't pushed by either of them it was another fan and even so he was on his chair which is something which you aren't supposed to do. He really should sue the person who pushed him since they are more liable but I guess that they don't have billions of dollars like WWE does. If he played highschool football and raced cars then I can't believe he even has a case together. How can any lawyer think they will win this?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Nothing will come of this, most likely be thrown out, might get a tongue in cheek reference to this on a show soon, like a plant gets pushed by a wrestler. Starts screaming "I'm going to sue you!" Wrestler could say "in what? Ten years?" Something like that.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Just read this and found it utterly lolworthy.

WWE, like all big companies, have a team of lawyers that'll crush this case instantly. The fact that this guy is even bothering is funny.