Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Other than the fact that John claimed BP which....is not a great claim, though SA being on that direction means I don't really like it
You literally voted Lethal with me and gave a pick reason why Lethal was wolf. Ha.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It wasn't premature at all, in fact since he's all but stalled claiming until the very last second validates that asking him to claim earlier was the correct decision
Oh I’m not denying that now. At the time, that’s where my head was.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ill have to give some quick legacy reads after the flip regardless, I cant see myself living again lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Sky has no problem voting Lethal while I'm on that wagon but now suddenly since I'm on the John wagon, it's no bueno.

Remember, already followed into a John vote earlier when I voted him but all of a sudden there's a hold up.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It wasn't premature at all, in fact since he's all but stalled claiming until the very last second validates that asking him to claim earlier was the correct decision
No because you did it so early there was no reason to even claim it's one of the reasons you look guilty. Two Votes now claim even though d1 we have nothing to go on and say you look scummy we just want you to claim cause you weren't here.

@Jango Fett time for a tally.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Honestly if this is scum the only thing I’ll be disappointed about is that it’s not still SS.

• Wow
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Sky has no problem voting Lethal while I'm on that wagon but now suddenly since I'm on the John wagon, it's no bueno.

Remember, already followed into a John vote earlier when I voted him but all of a sudden there's a hold up.
Did she give that as a reason to not vote Lethal?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
regardless of the flip people should def go back and notice who follows who where and when changes in wagons happened. also dont tunnel lethal if the flip goes town here, yes he could be scum but its not a one or the other scenario. read the thread etc plz kk ty

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Did she give that as a reason to not vote Lethal?
No I'm saying Sky voted on a precious John and Lethal wagon while I was already voting there. Now she comes in and has a problem voting John because I'm voting there, despite this not being an issue for her previously.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

A LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.

IT IS NOW....

Twilight-Water-Logo.png

You will be able to carry on communicating until the flip is posted, then night will begin and you will be unable to post until Day Three

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
nah sky mentioned shortly after you voted on john or lethal (i forget) that she disliked her vote now that you were there. but then kept it there.

Ultra

Reaction score

I actually think this observation is a bit backwards, she hesitated way more on Lethal than she did on john to my recollection.

Status
Not open for further replies.