Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
because John calling ppl dense doesnt sound like something he would do if he was just caught scum. screams pissed off town to me
Really hope you’re wrong then. Who do you think would be good to investigate if he flips town?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If John flips town and thinks he defended himself admirably, that might be one of the most ironic mislynches ever.

Ultra

Reaction score
Anyway I'll be fairly surprised if he flips town but I'll take my share of blame for it, I do think calling him townie on attitude after he's gotten lynched is a bit pointless though Jeff, was he not showing any signs of this behavior to you earlier?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If John flips town and thinks he defended himself admirably, that might be one of the most ironic mislynches ever.
I mean, I dont think it was terrible? what is the purpose of insulting someones play when they have been lynched. pretty unnecessary

Reactions: John McHenry

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anyway I'll be fairly surprised if he flips town but I'll take my share of blame for it, I do think calling him townie on attitude after he's gotten lynched is a bit pointless though Jeff, was he not showing any signs of this behavior to you earlier?
yes, he was. I was still on the fence though. was working myself into going back on lethal but then sky hammered. it is what it is, i dont have the same confidence in these wagons as I did on obv scum grim.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean, I dont think it was terrible? what is the purpose of insulting someones play when they have been lynched. pretty unnecessary
It's not an insult, Jeff, it's me having a laugh. I'm sure John is a great guy, but his defense did get him lynched. So...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's not an insult, Jeff, it's me having a laugh. I'm sure John is a great guy, but his defense did get him lynched. So...
well sure but people get lynched with ok, good and terrible defences all the time. sometimes town stinks. sometimes wolf make good cases on town. idk I think saying shit like that , esp pre flip, is a bit arrogant. He put up a better fight than grim too if scum when he could have just packed it in too.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I don’t particularly think it’s necessary. Let’s take a step back.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DAY TWO FLIP

RoyalFamily-1.jpg

We return to the the 'Hall of Heretics to this time pass judgement on John McHenry. Despite - the fact that he body swapped and did some altered carbon shit, the town were not having it.

1690302500341.jpeg

It has been decided after a votes - that Takeshi McHenry must die!

DAY TWO - FINAL COUNT

Lethal [1] - T-Pein
Sister Abigail [1] - John McHenry
Sky [1] - Lethal
John McHenry [6] - Ultra, Jeff Valley Driver, Sister Abigail, Blaze, Mandalorian, Sky

A judgement has been reached, and the executioner has been called and John McHenry has been executed!

JOHN MCHENRY
JHI_aLOkgBaOipIs_B1hVcIMTxR8bpegFC95Eji7NCbbTnA41KrYrjUsGY3hFHJW9zXF_V2Pg5x3pX6PmVZeW6Hid3sDpGgpt8OnQjVCuFYapsuvF8ML_hLpRQ4xK_UXrjPXUEJyO2oMuKGakLFFQ-w

You are Leosin Erlanthar [Town Alignment]

Role: Vested Townie

You are a 1-shot Bulletproof Townie.
You are protected from the first kill that targets you. You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Twilight will end in a couple of minutes.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just don't want to dissuade people from playing regardless of the outcome of their games :draper2

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Ultra

Reaction score
well sure but people get lynched with ok, good and terrible defences all the time. sometimes town stinks. sometimes wolf make good cases on town. idk I think saying shit like that , esp pre flip, is a bit arrogant. He put up a better fight than grim too if scum when he could have just packed it in too.

Let's step back here, nobody is having a laugh at his expense uninvited, he is chatting shit too

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Let's step back here, nobody is having a laugh at his expense uninvited, he is chatting shit too
nah mate, you were just too cocky

Status
Not open for further replies.