Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
I've clocked a lot of comments about Sky shadowing me, I definitely feel like this was the case but if she was partnered with Grim I would expect a little more of a bump on the road there. Sheeping can be scummy in of itself but I don't feel she was inconsistent at the very least.

Ultra

Reaction score
Mando had effort last game so town reading him off that one catchup post is interesting. Tho I did like that Mando post n am leaning slight blue on gut feel.

No read on dex from Lethal either. Plot thickens !

I liked it too - his analysis seems a lot more straight to the point. He was active last game but also kinda hard to pin down, it's why I had him scum straightaway. Making a prepared post doesn't get the same amount of points for live interaction and such but I think it looks good.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that SA vote, especially in conjunction with Lethal's non-committal reasoning. Don't really like either of Lethal or SA, but I don't think they'd be aligned with one another knowingly and do this.
since tpein brought it up (threw mando) - man my spider sense be like...so lethal and sa are totally a team aren't they :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I liked it too - his analysis seems a lot more straight to the point. He was active last game but also kinda hard to pin down, it's why I had him scum straightaway. Making a prepared post doesn't get the same amount of points for live interaction and such but I think it looks good.
I would also add that he's been pretty straightforward about his absence and didn't make any pretense of trying to look busy. Not huge town points but I haven't gotten the feeling he's talking for the sake of talking, which is something I've seen him do as scum. still lots of game to play and things could change but early vibes a-ok with the metal helmet bro

Ultra

Reaction score
Primary scum column for me rn is Ratchet/Lethal/Blaze/SS. Don't really see Ratchet/Blaze being aligned though. Maybe throw in sky as a wildcard option

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I may as well leave this in here too in case I die. I know lethals role

• Wow
Reactions: Ultra

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I won't say anything else though, it will make sense when the time comes.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You have approximately an hour till I get home. If you have any active abilities, now is really the last chance to make a change.

Pendex

Reaction score
@Pendex how do you go from Lethal answering your posts how you expected them to, to scum reading them?
He answered my initial post how I expected him to*

His claim that it was angleshooting felt extraordinarily defensive, which makes his omission to note my suspicion on him pretty jarring to me actually.
I have to cringe at the timing of this vote as well, right when Grim was gaining momentum. I'm not sure if Ratchet ever expounded on why he thought this vote was "better", he knows X well enough that this being his best lead feels weak, at the time I casted the vote it was to get some pressure on and to get more out of him because he was a blackhole.
I said it was better compared to the Brandon vote, which at the point I was reading was where your vote had been.

Pendex

Reaction score
Primary scum column for me rn is Ratchet/Lethal/Blaze/SS. Don't really see Ratchet/Blaze being aligned though. Maybe throw in sky as a wildcard option
Can you explain why I even bother shading your posting around Brandon yesterday with the knowledge that Scum Godfather Grim is about to flip at your calling? WIFOMy yes but come on.

I think the game is solveable here, will get my reads together shortly.

Pendex

Reaction score
1) T-Pein
3) Sky
4) Blaze
7) Lethal
8) Supine Snake
9) Wang
10) Mando

So when I take off all the players I have strong reasons to town read, I'm left with that list. I'm assuming about 2 more scum to find.

T-Pein - Could be scum. Hasn't had anything in regards to Grim of note (or at all?).
Sky - Lean Town, I mentioned this yesterday. Only reservation I have actually is the rush to end the day could potentially come from committing to distancing but it's entirely possible that's within her personality and I need to recheck her original posts around Grim. I think she's town.
Blaze - Town, explained yesterday.
Lethal - Think he's scum, I will couch this by saying I think he can make very scummy posts as town regardless but his defensiveness early (and yes I think claiming that I'm trying to angleshoot him for asking for his reasons is very defensive) and his like of bite in regards to how he's actually responding to me leans me scum.
Supine - No real read.
Wang - No real read, tonally reads genuine?
Mando - No real read, but I think his catch up post was pretty good in that it was developed and nuanced.

That leaves a primary PoE of T-Pein/Lethal/Supine
And a secondary PoE of Wang/Mando/Sky

Reactions: Ultra

Pendex

Reaction score
vote lynch Grim
Actually this came before any claim, so I think T-pein is probably good. Actually had a lot more posts around Grim than I remembered to so ya good with Lethal/SS

Status
Not open for further replies.