Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
You say Mando is wolf who blocked SK Tpein? But where did the wolf kill go then?

they probably planned to fake this eventually.
either one of them could had claimed they blocked X person to get them lynched and win.
like I said.
they literally just win if they flip a town.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I made my reasons clear for not revealing everything but when I saw that Jeff was about to go I had to come out with it.

If I’m wolf with Jeff it’s game over it that backfires because one of us is gone today and the other tomorrow. Doesn’t make any sense why I wouldn’t just bus him.

You know how we said it would be dumb af for mafia not to bus Grim?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so tpein could just not be vig at all and is just claiming sk's kill, or he's the sk ofc. I think the former is more likely again from wagonomics.

Ultra

Reaction score
You say Mando is wolf who blocked SK Tpein? But where did the wolf kill go then?

He didn't have to block t. Could have killed there, hit bulletproof, claimed block at the last second. Hard to think of a scenario where he's town and the situation played out as it has with T having an extra kill, so this is probably scum targeting serial

In any case, he's claiming with hours on the clock after holding this info all day, so you'll need to exercise due judgement. If he's full of shit, he just has to make it past the finish line. Theres 0 reason for him to hold this.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I made my reasons clear for not revealing everything but when I saw that Jeff was about to go I had to come out with it.

If I’m wolf with Jeff it’s game over it that backfires because one of us is gone today and the other tomorrow. Doesn’t make any sense why I wouldn’t just bus him.

You know how we said it would be dumb af for mafia not to bus Grim?

why are you so sure that jeff is town?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
why are you so sure that jeff is town?
I’ve you’ve read I’ve town read him this entire game. I’ve seen no reason to change that read.

If you can tell me why he’s not I’ll listen and decide whether I’m wrong.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
1 kill n1
2 kills n2
0 kills n3

1 kill could have been blocked n1
no kills were blocked n2
somehow all kills blocked - maybe sk blocked scum but didnt shoot themselves due to town being in shambles?
If I'm serial, I'm still trying to yeet a wolf N3 because they are my biggest obstacle this game, not lost town.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I’ve you’ve read I’ve town read him this entire game. I’ve seen no reason to change that read.

If you can tell me why he’s not I’ll listen and decide whether I’m wrong.

wtk.png

obviously you wont be convinced to lynch your m8

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It’s Pein and Wang or Ultra

Ultra’s list thing and SA’s role are too similar for both to be town and I lean town more on SA.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
they probably planned to fake this eventually.
either one of them could had claimed they blocked X person to get them lynched and win.
like I said.
they literally just win if they flip a town.
Where did the wolf kill go this night?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
wtk.png

obviously you wont be convinced to lynch your m8
Yeah because had I just lynched Jeff I’d be suspect #1 tomorrow wouldn’t I? Behave.

I was clear through tomorrow to win this on my own if I’m mates with him and chose to lynch him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If I'm serial, I'm still trying to yeet a wolf N3 because they are my biggest obstacle this game, not lost town.
While I agree with your logic, if SK has no info role lets say, and they arent sure whose scum, they cant risk killing town though right? a desperate block attempt might have been safer all things considered. you may be right though, your logic here is not flawed

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
He didn't have to block t. Could have killed there, hit bulletproof, claimed block at the last second. Hard to think of a scenario where he's town and the situation played out as it has with T having an extra kill, so this is probably scum targeting serial

In any case, he's claiming with hours on the clock after holding this info all day, so you'll need to exercise due judgement. If he's full of shit, he just has to make it past the finish line. Theres 0 reason for him to hold this.
Why did serial Tpein not shoot last night then?

Status
Not open for further replies.